*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037270-Shael-and-Ashleigh-recover-Drake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2037270
Drake, the sexist werewolf is captured again by the two women he dislikes the most.
Holding the cup to his lips, Ashleigh requested soothingly "Just take a sip Drake."
Dazed Drake did as she asked. The feeling of liquid on his parched tongue brought instant pleasure to his exhausted senses.
He looked to the patuljak and reality came quickly - as did a sudden feeling of even deeper drowsiness.
"You" he snarled.

Slumped over on his side, Drake lay fast asleep.
Ashleigh chuckled, "He'll recover better after a solid sleep" she mused.

Shael knelt to check Drake's pulse, as Ash went to fetch him a blanket.
"He's fine" the half-elf smiled as Ash returned and covered Drake neatly, even tenderly.
"We'll leave him here, on the floor. Shez will deal with him in the morning. Zargor will be pleased to know that his apprentice is still alive."
© Copyright 2015 Rebekah Blackwolf (ladyazurewolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037270-Shael-and-Ashleigh-recover-Drake