*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037986-Dream-Lords
Rated: E · Novel · Other · #2037986
two teenagers find out that they are not human but angels they have to control their power
YAY!! I got some done!
I got out of the room confused and dazed, I started walking to my room when I swear to God I saw something moving in the hallway. I didn't check it out because it scared the hell out of me, but I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. When I calmed my racing heart I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling until I drifted off to sleep, when I woke up I woke up at the edge of a meadow full of flowers that were every shade of red and Lilian was in the middle of the meadow. She had a black summer dress that went down to her knees, her hair was down in dark brown waves on her back. She didn't seem to notice me while she peacefully I danced in the meadow. I was so distracted by my surroundings that I didn't even notice her stop and stare into the woods, her expression full of fear and astonishment. I couldn't see what she saw until a dark figure appeared out of the woods, when I looked closer I could tell that the figure was a man. He was wearing black jeans with a black tee-shirt, his skin was as white as snow and his eyes were a distinct shade of green with gold specks in them, and his hair was a tousled bronze color. He stared at Lilian with a curious look in his eyes before approaching her and asking,"Who are you? I didn't expect any guests in this meadow but yet here you are." she as apparently taken back by the fact that he called this beautiful place 'his' meadow, with disappointing look in her eyes she said,"I'm sorry I didn't know this was your meadow, I'll leave now if you want." Then the man quickly added,"No, no you can stay if you want, I just thought it was strange that you are here and not back in your own dream." Wait did he say dream, this was all a dream...but if this is a dream than why is it so real. I continued to listen to their conversation interested in what I was hearing,"How did you find this meadow I don't remember the last time I saw anyone in here I am quiet intrigued." "ummm." by now she was stammering in a barley audible voice but I could tell that the man could hear her so her perused the subject,"If you don't know how you came then tell me why you are dancing in a meadow of red?" "I am dancing in a meadow of flowers that are the color red if that is what you mean, and i am dancing because they flowers look peaceful" "Hmmm." The man mused until he looked past Lilian and spotted me watching in disbelief. "Well, well, well it looks like we have guest... Hello, Samuel." Hearing him say my name like we knew each other sent chills down my back and Lilian slowly turned until she was facing me. Eyes wide we stared at each other until the mystery man cleared his throat and we both snapped our attention to him. "Well let's go or were going to be late." He said rather acidly but from the look on Lilian's face she didn't care so I didn't let it bother me. I jogged to catch up to them and soon we were in a totally different place.... To be continued! *BigSmile*

© Copyright 2015 Lula-Lady of the angels (pheonix123465 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2037986-Dream-Lords