*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038353-And-then-you-said-it-
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2038353
THE LIES ABOVE WILL COME DOWN BUT WILL YOU .

It was often said what " lies beneath" never did I hear you say what lies above! For you to say to her that the reason is because of her is a lie. Contemplating your suggestive words means nothing. ; You decided by yourself , but you want me to take correct and be blamed for something I new was ignorant, displaced and so damn selfish its unfair. The way you treat me when your lies beneath are still so high please come down back to earth where we all are to put yourself on pedestal where to think your lies cant be reach but your wrong and the longer you stay up there you will loose , never win, that's sad.

I knew I saw you before a split image of my soul pierced in darkness aligned with nowhere I wont be , but here I am it's cold and the only thing I can cover with is the sound of your lies bitten, drilling to my ear. DO YOU HEAR ME . COME DOWN PLEASE . I NEED YOU . COMING DOWN don't feel so good does it. WHERE WERE YOU. in truth . She told to stop hiding in my worlds it will just get me twisted, but I wont listen, because it feels better to lie above my problems and create new ones for others.



You lie on those same stones of words you call the truth , but really its those lie.


Keyana Jones



© Copyright 2015 Jones.com (kjjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038353-And-then-you-said-it-