*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2039110-CONVERSATIONS-IN-HEAVEN
Rated: E · Folder · Spiritual · #2039110
conversations with God, what heaven must be, spirit
Nevaeh Snow Cockran


“”Why are you here with your beautiful blue eyes and red hair?” God said.

“I’m not here by my choosing, Lord. I’ve got so much to do on earth. I have a great grandmother who looks out of these same blue eyes. She’s not in good health, Lord. I need to see her.” Navaeh said.

“I know, dear little Snow. I know you wonder how you can talk to me and you just a wee little babe. The mysteries of the world are not revealed until the end. It’s a secret we can share it’s because My Son loves the little children just like the song: red and yellow, black and white they are precious in My site.” Take my hand, little Snow and you can see your Great Grandfather, Buster who loves you very much.”

“Can I see him really? My grandmother talks of him often. She loves him so much.”

“Yes, come with me.” God said.

Navaeh took God’s hand and followed Him down a long road as white as her snowy white skin, her big blue eyes curious to what she would see. She wondered why she felt no pain in her body but her mind cried for her young Mother she favored so much. Snow looked down from her body and saw Adrian resting across the bottom of her bed. Praying for God to do something.

Snow looked up and there was her grandfather with open arms. “Come to me little Snow and sit on grandpa’s lap. God has let me watch from above to see your birth and to be your guardian angel during this time. His plans we don’t know, my love for you is enteral just like heaven. Let me look at you. My, my, you look like my little girl, Shelia. You are indeed beautiful and so much Armstrong blood in you. Have you seen the love of my life, Del, your precious grandmother I love so much?”

“Not yet, grandpa but Mama talked about her and how much I would love her once we met. The problem is I don’t think I have much more time on Earth. Maybe God needs me as an angel to take care of my family on earth.”

“Oh, Snow, you are so wise. Your spirit wants to stay here but your Earthly body wants to remain with your Mama. Adrian was the light of my life on earth and I guard her. I will never leave my family. I’m awaiting my true love, Del and she would want you to be with me and not suffer. Everyone will understand if you want to stay in heaven with Grandpa. God knows best. He will know what to do.”

“Grandpa, I love you so much. I will tell Mama that I visited with you. I’m glad God introduced me to you. I have to go back and stay at the hospital until God calls me home. Please wait for me, Grandpa, for I don’t want to be alone. I want to be in heaven with you but my poor mama is grieving.”

“Grandpa understands, little Snow. It’s hard to leave your loved ones as it was for me. Look at my big hands compared to your little hands. I will wait for you on the other side. I’ll hold you tight so you won’t be frightened. Follow me and I’ll show you the promise land that God has made for us. We will look down upon our family below and be with them until we meet again. In the meantime, remember you’ve met grandpa and I love you very much. Go back now and calm your Mom she will feel God’s spirit flow though her and then will she be at peace to let you go.”

PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> CONVERSATIONS IN HEAVEN
There are no visible items in this folder.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2039110-CONVERSATIONS-IN-HEAVEN