*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039388-The-Reason
by CR22
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Personal · #2039388
She calls him, she takes him.
He was thinking to himself. What was he really thinking? He had no idea. He reached the seashore. He stood there, lost in thoughts. He was gazing at the approaching tides and wondered at their desire to call upon the shore, the sand. Do they not get tired repeatedly calling upon them? He got tired counting the infinite number of waves. Maybe they are content with the idea of change. Change, the only constant thing. Change yourself, change your habits, change your behavior...the sounds of people clamored his ears. Will that be enough? Does he like his existence? Our existence is so rooted to our habits and behaviors. Change attributes to difference. A differential existence is what was needed? The question burned his mind. Everybody lies. This is just a statement. Everybody cannot change. This is just a statement. No matter what you do, the crux of one's life depends upon the core of their existence- the existence which is formed upon this change. So, if you change, you are not you. At last to a sensible question, who am I? He sighed and walked towards the sea. He felt the blue colored water calling out his name. He could see her face, her smile. She is standing on the waters.It looked like she was waiting for him, patiently. She knew he'll come back...come back to her. He stepped into the water. He could feel the cold liquid tingling his feet. Why should he care? There, in front of him, lies the reason for his existence, the answer to his questions. The sky turned dark and everything went blank...for him. He was not frightened. He felt the touch of love. A smile escaped his parted lips. With a serene look, he slept.
© Copyright 2015 CR22 (writercr22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039388-The-Reason