*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039904-Why-wonder
Rated: E · Draft · Career · #2039904
Why wonder all of life's questions? Just go out there and find out for yourself.
Do you ever look upon the stars at night? And wonder⦠âWhy do I exist?â You wonder why you were put upon this world to endure all the utter stupidity its people have to offer. You ask yourself âwhy canât I just be as easily amused as the othersâ. Why do I see the world as it truly is? And most of all why canât I just stop asking questions? But the simple fact of all this, and what you should be asking yourself is. âWhy do I only ask questions that canât be answered?â Because there is not one answer for âWhy we existâ, or why you see the world as it âtrulyâ is. Itâs just not logical to expect to know every answer to all of your questions. But one thing that you can know is that⦠Everyone asks these questions at some point. Youâre not alone, and you never were. So next time you sulk about the fact that life is so terrible. Just go out there and answer your questions on your own. Who knows maybe you could be the next Charles Darwin.



© Copyright 2015 Svettlana Nozvic (thedeadpoet420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039904-Why-wonder