*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040621-Pokemon-BV---Dragon-Vergil-Vs-Marth
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #2040621
Dragon Master Vergil battle video retelling
         Vergil stood leaning against the stadium wall, arms crossed over his chest and a toothpick sticking out of his mouth. "What kind of trainer brings a team of four legends and two potential megas?" He thought as he stared at the stadium wall. "Come on, pal hurry up already."



         "So he's from Japan and it says his name is Marth." Tempest, a Pokemon Ranger, commented as she read the info scrolling across the participants board.



         "And I should care why?" Vergil growled as he glanced at Tempest.



         "Well, you should at least know who you're battling. Maybe he can be a friend." Tempest replied as she smiled at the rough and tough Ace Trainer.



         "I have little use for friends. My limit is one and that's currently filled." the Ace Trainer responded his voice a near snarl.



         "So what do think he'll lead with?" the Pokemon Ranger asked as she looked over the Team Preview screen again.



         "Arceus and Darkrai. Darkrai will go for Dark Void while Arceus will either Fairy Judgment, Draco Meteor or Dragon Judgment." Vergil replied as glanced at the opening door on the other side of the stadium. "For you, Eva." he whispered to himself as he heard the other stadium door open.



         A second Ace Trainer entered the stadium, a sense of eagerness wafting off of him. He said something to Vergil but he didn't understand a word. "Marth, let's just stick to a silent battle aside from ordering our Pokemon." Vergil replied as he grabbed two Premier balls from his belt. Marth, the Ace Trainer, nodded understanding what Vergil said.



         "Go Nero and Kyrie!" Vergil yelled as called out his Salamence and Altaria.



         "He always leads with that. Guess until it doesn't work, he'll use it." Tempest commented as she took a seat on the spectator bench.



         Marth sent out Darkrai and Arceus. Vergil smirked, his predication was correct. "Just as predicted." He thought as he watched the stance of his opponent and their Pokemon. "Kyrie, mega evolve and Protect! Nero Tailwind!"



         Marth yelled something to his Pokemon, both nodding at the orders.



         Altaria shone with a bright pink light as she mega evolved. She got a force field bubble up, shielding her from any attacks. Salamence flapped his wings kicking up a wind storm behind the Dragons. Darkrai hands glistened with dark energy as it launched Dark Void at the Dragons. Salamence yawned then closed his eyes. Mega Altaria's bubble blocked the attack and kept her awake. Arceus rained down Judgment on Salamence getting a super effect and knocking out the blue dragon in a single hit.



         Vergil smirked as he called his Salamence back. "Vergil?" Tempest began, not understanding why he would smirk to one of his Pokemon getting knocked out.



         "Watch and learn Tempest." the American Ace Trainer replied as he grabbed his next Premier ball and tossed it into the air. "Let's go Dante." he called as his Garchomp entered the battle. "Dante, Dragon Claw the Arceus! Kyrie, Return the Darkrai!"



         Marth called something out to his Pokemon and as they did before they nodded in understanding. Tempest nodded her head as well as though understanding what was said. Garchomp moved first and struck Arceus with Dragon Claw. Altaria was next and one hit ko'ed Darkrai with her Return. Arceus rained down Judgment on Garchomp, bring him to one hit point.



         "hmm. Not as predictable." Vergil noted as he glanced at Tempest. "Hey," He got the Pokemon Ranger's attention. "You watching and learning?"



         "Yeah, I also know what he's saying to his Pokemon. They're a lot deeper connect than you and your Dragons. He just says a their name and a number and they know what he wants them to do." Tempest replied as she looked from Vergil to the battle.



         Marth sent out his next Pokemon. Xernes. He quickly gave them instructions.



         "Interesting." Vergil thought as he turned his attention back to the battle. "Dante, Iron Head the Xernes! Kyrie Return the Xernes!"



         Garchomp lowered his head and struck Xernes in the side. Altaria quickly followed up with a Return to Xernes' other side. Xernes collapsed. Causing Vergil to smirk. "We'll have this wrapped up in another turn or two."



         Arceus attacked with Earth Power, finishing off Garchomp. "Vergil doesn't usually lose two Pokemon in a battle. Maybe this guy will beat him. Still... Vergil's a tough trainer." Tempest thought as she watched the battle making mental notes.



         Both trainers tossed their final Pokeball and Premier ball, calling out their final Pokemon. Vergil's last Pokemon to fight alongside his Mega Altaria was his Hydreigon, while Marth's last Pokemon was his Charizard. "Trish, Draco Meteor the Charizard! Kyrie, Return the Arceus!" Vergil called out at the same time the other Ace Trainer insructed his Pokemon.



         Hydreigon rained down Draco Meteor onto Charizard sending the Fire/Flying type into a wall. Charizard stood and shook off the attack, though he was left with low hit points. Mega Altaria finished off Arceus with Return. Marth called his Arceus back then looked to his Charizard. Charizard slashed Hydreigon across the middle head with Dragon Claw, sending Hydreigon to mid health.



         "Time to finish this! Tri---" Vergil stopped when he saw the other Ace Trainer call back his Charizard. "What? But our battle."



         Tempest walked over with a smile. Marth looked from Tempest to Vergil back to the Pokemon Ranger. He said something to her then held out a hand to shake with Vergil. The Amercian Ace Trainer looked at his Pokemon Ranger follower. "He says, he can admit when he's been beaten. And says it was a fine battle, Dragon Master Vergil." Tempest translated.



         Vergil stared for a moment before turning away. "I don't shake with my lessers." Vergil noted as he called back both his Pokemon and left the stadium.



         Tempest apologized on Vergil's behalf then quickly raced after him. "That was rude. He took down two of your Pokemon, the least you could do as trainer and out of respect is shake hands." She commented as she followed the Ace Trainer to the Pokemon Center.



         "I had that battle from turn one, it was just a matter of playing all my hand out." Vergil replied as he glanced over his shoulder at Tempest. "Eva, I won." He said quietly to himself.
© Copyright 2015 VergilZard (vergilzard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040621-Pokemon-BV---Dragon-Vergil-Vs-Marth