*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2041366-Hope
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2041366
A country living with hopes of future development and success Nepal.
Hope

Youth fades, love drops, leaves of friendship fall
Time passes by, happiness fades away, and pain departs
A human's secret hope outlives them all.

It is scarcely necessary to define the word Hope for all we know what it means by experience. But it may be said that it is a combination of desire and expectation. It is natural for humans to hope.
Once it was said well by A.Bunn:
The heart bowed down by weight of woe
To the greatest hope will cling.

It is well that hope has such a lot of vitality and is so hard to kill. We all live by hope .It is hope that keeps us alive, the hope of ours to create this world a better place to live in. On a dull day we comfort ourselves that it will be fine tomorrow and wait till the dark clouds pass by. We bear up illness, because we hope there's a better time coming up. We change ourselves or the things we do for a better tomorrow. Even in the worst situations we comfort ourselves with hope that everything will be normal again. We have patience in our work hoping for the reward of our industry. We do not sink under sorrow, hoping for future happiness and say to ourselves pain might last for a day or a week or even a year but it will not last forever and the joy will come the next morning. Hope is the anchor of soul.

The disaster which struck our nation on April 25th 2015 left us a bit shaky and terrified. We lost lives, houses, loved ones, historical symbols and much more but we Nepalese didn't lose our hope and unity the same hope and unity for which we are world renowned. This anchor of soul didn't let us down. The optimistic hope which we all Nepalese carried expecting that happiness will come the next morning didn't let us turn our backs on our lives. This optimistic hope didn't lead us towards disillusionment and disappointment but lead us to hope for the best. The proverb unity is strength which we all had heard came into practice in our lives. In a true Nepali manner we got united to get or nation back into its feet. We Nepalese came together for our loved ones ,we came together for our community and we came together for our native motherland thinking it was time to repay her back for all that she has done for us. We did not just show the world what our nation is famous for but regained that lost trust that together we are still strong and together we can build our nation back for a better tomorrow. Together we will rise again and that small glimpse of light that we see in the darkness will become bright again. We all know that our nation wasn't built in a day so wasn't Rome. We started rebuilding and recollecting the lost pieces to rebuild our nation back with hope but when we find out that the task which we have set will take much longer than what we thought we shouldn't become impatient. When we realize the difficulties that we have to overcome in this process we must not be discouraged and we should not relax our efforts or abandon the work as hopeless. Slow progress must not make us impatient and difficulties must not discourage us.
I think there will be a new Nepal every morning when we wake up. It is upon us, whether we will or will not. New Nepal will be the sum of small changes, a few humanitarian acts, a peaceful society , a few youths trying to bring changes and a few supporting them . Though change is inevitable, changes for the better are good.

We're all looking for something which is hope. We were not born with it but were born with pain and difficulties.

Words cannot do anything at all but hope can. If God doesn't change our circumstances then let's hope he will use it to make someone else's life a miracle. Really the support that our country is receiving from local and international level is astounding. When our country needed help people were ready for helping it, leaving their families behind they stood up for their nation words and appreciation are not enough for those who were there when the nation needed them.




© Copyright 2015 Nripesh (thisiscro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2041366-Hope