*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2041637-Closer-to-life
Rated: E · Short Story · Spiritual · #2041637
Journey of self discovery
John is racing towards the open field,his heart is pumping at speeds greater than it ever reached.A big wave from the ocean is following him.He knows that his end has arrived.He is trembled with fear.He is so afraid of the next few moments that his mind is almost freezed.The wave is so huge and gigantic that it is impossible to look beyond it.Also its top most point is not within the reach of his eye.Every little and big thing,whether living or non living is crushed by this enormous and powerful wave.Everyone is running here and there,but there is no escape from nature.John has seen death so close to him for the first time.His mind was frozen.Suddenly he did something which gave him the power to fight with nature.He stand tall against the wave and said-o mother nature i am nothing but an outproduct of you.You can destroy my body but you can do no harm to me.As iam neither the body nor the mind.You can not destroy anything which is beyond the body and mind.I am eternal.I am everywhere and also iam nowhere.This realisation of john was so powerful that the whole wave passed through him but nothing happened to him.The one who understands the true nature of his own self cannot be destroyed by the biggest powers known.We are eternal.We were there,we are there and we will always be there.Its so strange that a near death experience can bring you so close to your life.
© Copyright 2015 shreyans kanswa (shreyans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2041637-Closer-to-life