*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2043804-The-princes-bride-re-wrote
by maddie
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2043804
This is the better version of my first story
I sat on the roof looking at the water. This was the rest off my life? Being a prince's bride. The prince's name was Jaron and although he was very handsome he was also very dumb. He was not marrying me for my bloodline because I was the same rank as a servant. Not because of how smart I was, he was too dumb to care about that. His entire family was very charming. In fact his mother's maiden name was charming. I was considered pretty and that's all he cared about. My only option was too run, which was nearly impossible.
There were guards at ever gate and tower. If I was caught I would be put in the dungeons until the wedding. Jaron knew I loved to horseback ride. I planned that as my escape. I would take with me a basket of food, and my plainest dresses. The next day I asked Jaron if I could go on a ride, but my plan backfired. "I will go with you and make sure no harm comes to you". He wanted me to think that he was noble, but I thought of him as the oposite. I did not give up for I knew that it would be easy to lose them.
In the forest it was light and full of flowers. Unlike Jaron I had been in the woods many times before. We rode to what seemed like hours but I knew that it hadn't been that long. I asked Jaron if I could talk to him alone, he agreed and followed me far enough that we couldn't be overheard by the guards. I asked him if he would be alright if we weren't married. For someone so dumb he figured my plan involved not marrying him. He grabbed my hands and led me to the guards.
I could not see a solution to this. I saw many marking points of were we had gone. I knew the way to the guards, but Jaron didn't. I wiggled out of his grasp and ran in the direction of the guards. I told the guards that Jaron was lost. Without a second glance they ran off to find the heir to the throne. I was about to mount my horse when a thought came into my mind. I could live in a life of luxury, not a care in the world, "but then" I told myself "I would have to live with him". The answer was easy. News soon came that the bride to be was gone.
He never saw me again, and I lived happily ever after.

THE END
© Copyright 2015 maddie (shepard10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2043804-The-princes-bride-re-wrote