*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2043994-Public-School-The-Educational-flaw
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #2043994
I'm 13 grade this for me please.

The education in our public schools has been on the down slope for many years. With the increased amount of drugs, school shootings, and other problems in these schools, more and more parents are making the choice to home school their children. Although many people claim that public education is better and more suitable for children, many facts and statistics show that home schooling is equally, if not more, beneficial.

Most children would be able to learn better at home because they are able to learn at their own pace while, in public schools, they have to learn at the pace the teacher sets, which may be too fast or too slow for different students. In addition, at home, the child is able to have more hands-on activities, be more in touch with nature and the outside world, and even include many of these things in his or her studies.

© Copyright 2015 Bulldozer (karooma1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2043994-Public-School-The-Educational-flaw