*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044014-The-Chosen-One
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2044014
Ellena. Ballerina. Tragedy. Mind. Save. World.
~~~~~THE CHOSEN ONE~~~~~

CHAPTER I

Ellena sat on the balcony rail, gazing up at the warm California sky. The stars
glittered brightly in midnight blue sky. Palm trees swayed as a warm breeze passed through, swaying her pink tutu slightly. Her feet dangled downward, her pointe shoes in a position that look liked ballerinas in music boxes. She could almost hear the music of hers. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up in a bun with a red ribbon, and little strands had managed to fly out. She brushed them back carefully, holding on to the railing tightly. She then hopped off the rail onto the balcony, landing with a light thud. She got up gently, and walked silently into her and her mothers' apartment. She walked into the dimly lit living room, soft music playing. She twirled and leaped until she could hear it no more, and walked in her room, shutting the door silently. She opened her window, letting the warm California breeze come in. They had recently had a heavy rain, so the fresh rain smell entered her room as well. She opened her music box, winded it up, and danced to the music gracefully. The music soon ended, and she smiled lightly. She stripped of her leotard and shoes and put on fuzzy pajamas, closed her window and hopped into her bed. She closed her eyes and started to see things. She saw a man wearing a black ski cap, the ones that steal the money wear in cartoons, the shatter of glass, a flash, a man and a woman dead (the blood made her cringe), and the first man stealing money. She opened her eyes quickly, shooting her head, and then fell asleep, unaware of what she saw was real.


CHAPTER II: Deja Vu

Ellena woke up, sunlight streaming in from her window. Her hair was rumpled, and black rings circled her eyes. She checked the time. It was 7 o'clock. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, wanting to snuggle underneath the warm blankets again. She reluctantly got up and stretched, her shaggy carpet tickling her bare feet. She walked to her mirror, and grabbed a t-shirt that said, "Don't forget to... smile!" With a happy face on it. She slipped on some white jean shorts and brushed her hair, cringing at a tangle. She slipped her short hair into a ponytail and slid on some flip flops, and then headed downstairs, where she could smell bacon, eggs and pancakes. Her twin brother and sister, Molly and Duncan, were already downstairs, eating their pancakes and bacon greedily. Ellena grabbed her plate, slapped a pancake, some bacon and a spoonful of eggs and sat down. "so, first day of school, kids." Dianna said, their mother. "Yep." They all said in unison." "I'm so excited to study!" Molly said, whilst Duncan was excited for sports. "I'm, uh, excited for new school stuff?" Ellena said, trying to join in. Somehow, they bought it, and carried on with breakfast.




© Copyright 2015 Birdy Singh (funnybanister at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044014-The-Chosen-One