*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044479-A-Haiku-Poem-Live-in-the-Future
Rated: E · Poetry · Psychology · #2044479
A poem about living in the here and now.
Today is the now

Why cry about yesterday

The future will be




Reflection:

Most people have gone through troubled waters in their lifetime. Some of these people tend to stay too long in the waters of despair. I have gone through three tragedies in the last four years. The first one died from colon cancer. A few months later a motorcycle wreck claimed another family member. Then someone else developed liver cancer.

Words of wisdom from the experiences:

Try hard to live in the present and not in the past. The past is gone! The only thing you can do about the past is to learn from it.The future can be bright once again if love from head to toe can reunite again.

I know that I am here today because God carried me through all my storms .Prayer is powerful in my opinion. God bless all the people in the world that are suffering from trials. May God give you the peace that passes all understanding.
© Copyright 2015 JennyHeart (jennyheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044479-A-Haiku-Poem-Live-in-the-Future