*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045046-Only-she-knows
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mindy
Rated: 13+ · Other · Thriller/Suspense · #2045046
Madison never healed after the death of her parents, then strange things start to happen.
          "I always hear my name. She says Madison over and over." "It's a she?" Lucy ask. That's my psychologist. I never knew how to fake a smile anymore. There was death in my life. My parents passed away a month ago... since then I always heard my name. "Yes. It was a whisper." I explain.

         I walk home. I feel like someone is following me. I turn around and no ones there. I walk faster, looking behind me sometimes. I open the door and see a mess in the kitchen. "What the?" I say as I look around. I live with my sister Natalie, and her baby Charlotte, and they wouldn't be home until 10.

         I start to clean up the kitchen when I notice a small note on the floor. It reads "I'm coming for you." This couldn't be real. I either have a stalker, or a secret admirer. Then I remembered the whispers, it could be a ghost. Nothing convinced me that it could be the other two... I'm being haunted by a ghost.

          It starts to get late, so I get ready for bed. The lights go out, I feel things scratching me. I try not to panic. I try to find the light switch, and switch it back on. I see blood on the wall, and it looks as if a knife was scratching me. "This can't be happening!" I say. then I hear a car beep. It was Natalie, so I went downstairs and told her everything. I made another appointment with Lucy for tomorrow. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I can't be going insane, or can I? I have to get help immediately. "You know how Charlotte starts crying at nothing?" Natalie asks me. "Yeah it's creepy." I respond. "Well she needs help, cuz I see shadows next to her a lot more often." I gasp in shock. I just can't believe we might All be haunted! We have a long discussion, then I go upstairs in the bed.
          I had a nightmare that I was trapped in a room and next door I heard screaming. I wake up and hear someone screaming. I run out my room and listen to the screaming. It's coming from Charlotte's room. I see her screaming her head off. as I walk in the room the door shuts, and I'm stuck on the other side. Then I hear the same whispering voice, but she's saying "Your a dead baby!" Then I don't hear screaming no more. The door finally opens and I see Charlotte covered in blood and roses. "Natalie!" I yell. She comes rushing in and starts to break down in tears. "I'm really sorry." She can't even say anything. The words just disappear, she has a scared look on her face.
© Copyright 2015 Mindy (cct25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045046-Only-she-knows