*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045128-Why-Do-I-Survive
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #2045128
Just a simple piece
Each morning I awaken with a smile. My eyes twinkle with desire of what the day may bring. In a routine like state of mind I smoke a cigarette, drink a pop, and stretch every inch of my body till my body feels loose. And with morning comes my first thought of the day "what is in gods plans for me today?". As the day goes on my smile slowly fades. My facial expressions are filled with contentment but also directly changes with the days events as they come and go. As the sunsets and the day turns tonight, I slowly rehash the events of the day. Each night as I go to sleep I once again smile, because my smile represents my happiness. The thing I've been searching for my whole life. No matter what life throws at me, no matter how many curve balls, or even hurtles. My smile greats the day and says good bye to the night. And god is the one who gave me this smile and he is the one who appreciates it the most, because my smile also represents my thankfulness for he gave me another morning and let me experience another night.
© Copyright 2015 bloodthirst (thirstykirsti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045128-Why-Do-I-Survive