*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045257-My-Muse-My-Mistress-The-Rapture
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Emotional · #2045257
Another chapter in My Muse My Mistress. This one is a little 'steamy'.
Our eyes meet, our souls touch and my heart flutters with joy. She weaves me into her web, binding me to her will. She whispers urgently, building the rapture with each breath. I am enthralled; I am at her whim.

My Muse, My Mistress - I yearn to be in your loving embrace!

We join together in creative worship, gazing into each others eyes as we mount each summit. She seduces me at each turn of the page, keeping me under her spell. Giving and taking, she guides my hand with grace and purpose. She brings me so close, then subsides.

Her desire ignites an unbridled passion; creating fantasy with prose. Her iron will keeps me enslaved; only seeing her beauty as I write each line.

She shows me the many ways to please her, keeping our story going until dawn. Our intercourse crescendos in the final chapter, bringing a satisfied culmination of our mutual affection. I fall back, drained of energy, besotted with our tryst. We lay together in shared satisfaction; exploring the artistry we have created.

She smiles, she sighs - until next time my love, until next time.


© Copyright 2015 Sandra O (sandrao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045257-My-Muse-My-Mistress-The-Rapture