*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045316-Happy-Family
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #2045316
a story about a miserable girl and her brother who will live with a nice couple .
Alice is a little girl who lives in a small town called River land with her 3 years old brother Jay.
She is cute and adorable , she likes cats and colorful birds but she was most of the time sad because she recently lost her parents in a car accident.
Her small was miserable; they didn't eat for days sometimes. Usually, they survived thanks to some pieces of bread that they hardly find.
After their parents gone, Alice and Jay are facing many obstacles in this life.
One day, in the small cave on the Hula Mountains where those two kids live, Alice had a thought that can save them from this misère.
She went to the center of the town carrying Jay and sat in the middle of the way, she held a little guitar that her dad offered to her in her 6th birthday and started playing on it and singing the song that her mom used to whisper in her ear while Alice was sleeping.
The song:
"Oh my girl, why you can't sleep;
Oh my boy, have a nice dream;
Your mom and dad are coming back soon;
Oh my little children go to sleep;"
The poor little Jay was holding his hut and taking it to people so if anyone will do them a favor and put some money in there.
Unfortunately, nobody did.
Alice wasn't happy and not even Jay, so they go back. While the two of them were walking all the way home, a beautiful lady wearing a long floral dress, arm gloves and a wonderful flat scandals in her feet.
The lady had green eyes, a fair long hair, a small nose and her mouth in the color of red roses.
She stooped close to Jay and said:
"Hello little man, will you give me the honor to know your name?
Jay said: J...Ja...
Alice interrupted him and said: hi beautiful lady, he don't speak yet, I'm Alice and he's Jay, I'm 8 and he's 3, what's your name beautiful lady ?
The lady respond: how adorable! My name is Caroline. What are you doing in the middle of the way? Don't you have school today because I can't see any other child out this afternoon?
Alice: actually, can I talk to you in privacy please?
Caroline: yes for sue, what's wrong?"
Alice took the beautiful woman to the road's corner and said:" we are orphans and we live in that small cave in the smallest mountain in Hula Mountains, we live a miserable life and we are going to come here and play some songs that can help us bring some money home. I'm sorry I shouldn't tell you this, we just met, see you someday beautiful lady."
The nice lady was absolutely shocked once she herd all of this from this young girl so she decided to talk to her and said: "I'm so glad I herd this in the right time, listen to me my dear, I'm married but my husband and I can't give children. Come to us both of you, we live in a huge castle down town and we really want children, we will all of us live happily ever after and the most important t thing is the fact that you will both get the chance to go to school every day."
Alice was so happy that she couldn't say anything to the nice lad; she held Jay's little hand and went with the adorable woman Caroline.
At her big castle, they met her husband Oden.
Oden is a young, rich and beloved man, he was and interesting athletand now he become one of the most important sport judges.
While he was going down stairs to see the little children, he rolled up his cigarette and asked: "who are you little children? Do i know you ?
Caroline answered: they're Alice and Jay. I would really like to keep them because they're orphans so please don't remind them.
Oxen said: well, they can stay with us if they have a place where to spend the rest of their lives."
The couple and the kids went to have lunch all of them around the large table in the Hall. Different kind of food on that table have opened the children's appetite.
After the couple made all the papers about Alice and Jay, they become adopted in law.
Alice and Jay started to go to school, they celebrate every year their birthdays and they enjoy Christmas fête and the new year and they play their favorite games in the parks with their new parents.
And this small family lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2015 chaimaeagrirane (cagrirane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045316-Happy-Family