*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045832-Rose-Hockley
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #2045832
If i allowed to alter the established screenplay of famous movie titanic
April 09, 1912.

“Mom, I don’t like the agreement you had made with Cal’s Parent”

“I don’t have any other choice to clear our debts”

“If I don’t find a man of my choice…I will end....”

“Trying to scare me”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
”Did rose scared you?”

“Yes....”

“I’ll take care of her”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 10, 1912.

Jack Dawson (Jack) convinces rose in the nick of the time not to jump from titanic. But her scream is good enough to pierce through ear drum of ambiance.

”Are you okay”

“Yeah…I am fine….”

But most of them thought jack tried to assault rose but rose defended him by saying“ I came to see the propellers…slipped…He saved me….my life…I owe him a lot”

Jack stood there as Rose walks along with her mom; he was awe struck with her graceful walk, duly forgot to take off his eye from her beauty. When he is about to turn…he heard…” Gentleman…you are invited for dinner… tomorrow” from the lips of gorgeous rose.

All set to go to bed. Cal steps into rose’s cabin to have a chat, a chat of his lifetime.

Cal:”I know you didn’t like the whole thing”

Rose: “Neither have a choice nor a voice…not a stronger voice like you….to be heard”

Cal: “Yes, you don’t have a choice to choose your parents but not your mate…soul mate”

Rose: “Old Philosophy…just a worthless bubble”

Cal:”You’re precious…..very special to your mom….even to me….”

Rose: “Yeah am priceless …when it comes to clear their long outstanding debts…a commodity”

Cal: “I knew that you didn’t like me and the word… Word given by your parents about our wedding…
I am sorry, about my wedding with you...without your nod”

Rose…

Cal: “I don’t believe in coaxing you…to love me… but promise me that… you don’t ever try again to jump”

Rose: “Well, I slipped while trying to see the propellers…”

Cal: “If that’s your intention then you wouldn’t have gone at this time… (Chuckles)”

Rose: “You read my mind well…even you would have got that am not going to say yes to you…then why I need to swear…”

Cal:”Coz you’re pretty…. my first love…I don’t mind in losing you to somebody rather than to waves ……”

Rose: “Are you trying to woo me… by saying pretty?”

Cal: “Well, no…it’s not going to change… even if you are about to hitch with someone else… still you will be pretty…I can’t erase the truth just because you had said no to me…”

Rose:”Even….your first love?”

Cal: “Yes, it’s not only for me but also to everyone … doesn’t count much whether one succeed in wooing their girl or not but it’s all about those moments…for few it turns out to be a memorable one to cherish for others it would be just another moment in their life…”

Rose: “Will it be the same even after one getting old?”

Cal: “Yes, at least to me”

Rose:”I had just chosen my life…. my choice is to be Rose …Rose Jack”.

April 11, 1912.

During his morning walk Rose happen to meet Jack.

Rose: Hey

Jack: “Hey, how do you do now? Have you got the propellers design?”

Rose: “Nope, but got something else…meaning of the life…Through you... meant your lines…”

Jack: “My lines… (He shrinks his forehead and points those lines to rose)…did you mean these lines?”

Rose: “Nope…the one which you said yesterday…Even I will jump if you are not going to step back..what made you to sacrifice your life to unknown stranger like me”

Jack: “It’s not mine…all lines belong to Cal… a psychologist, writer cum director…”

Rose:“What Caledon 'Cal' Hockley?"

Jack: “Yup, he came to know about your suicide thought through your mom…so he hired me to keep a watch on you….to save you...”

Rose: “Those lines looked real and it doesn’t look like scripted… and you didn’t look like acting…”

Jack: “Thanks… that’s why Cal chosen me to play that role…I am professional theater artist he had watched my plays… so he gave this huge responsibility of saving you… and those lines as well…since am not good at extempore…”

Rose: “But you looked sincere yesterday…”

Jack: Cal is confident in his writing as well as on me; while giving those lines he said “As a psychologist I am saying this. These lines can impress a girl who is desperate to end her life”. He also added “I had seen your plays, your eyes emote well so I chosen you, it redundant for me to ask you to keep eye contact with her during your conversation but still I insist to take care of that ”. I asked him in case if she falls in love with me. He said “She will be Rose…Rose Dawson. Good Luck”.

Rose: “Jack will see you in the dinner. I am going to meet your director to request him to pen the sequel of his first love”

Jack: “Cheers Rose”

Cal is busy penning down his script in his cabin.

Rose:”I had chosen my life…”

Cal:“Yeah… Rose… Rose Bukater” replied with a warm smile.

Rose: “Busy with your new script?”

Cal: “Yeah….busy with “She said Ok”…a tale untold before….”

Rose: “Who is she?”

Cal: “I swear my first draft will reach your hand for your review”

Rose: “After this could you come up with a sequel of your first love?”

Cal:”I am sorry…Sequel of what?”

Rose: “First love…your….our first love…Rose Hockley.”
© Copyright 2015 SensibleLunatic (sivasamy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045832-Rose-Hockley