*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046601-FEELINGS--PART-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2046601
RANDOM THOUGHTS
FEELINGS : PART III

A real good friendship is eternal,inexpensive,inexpressible and everlasting in spite of all odds.

****

Value those who scold, get perturbed, don't show their tensions and forget all the next moment. Teachers, fathers and good friends are like that.

****

Make your tomorrow fabulous. Feel satisfied and bless your young ones heartily even if they don't relish.

****

Make your each day glorious. Speak one soft word today.

****

Heart sends modulated signals, rich in emotional bands. Demodulate and avoid distortion due to noise in perception of thinking while tuning in.

****

Amidst darkness of heart, I will search for light.

****

The whole world is a family. Let all remain happy. Let all remain healthy. Let all reduce their acquisitive impulse and see others as gentlemen.

****

Dive deep into the inner self to search for pebbles, if any, amidst shining jewels.

****

I am grateful O! Lord ! for all the pains, reprimands, scoldings, hatred, anger jealousy, accusations, failures, bad luck, loss and inabilities.

****
TheY chirped,maddened,twigged, cajoled,pinched, surfed, dived,sang,wept and scratched all over the thin branch. Birds, my gosh, love to do so.!!

****

Follow me as I never follow anybody.

****
The toxicity that wealth could generate is far reaching as compared to one that liquor could.

****
Love is far more intoxicating than any strongly brewed wine.

****
Life is an ikebana provided you learn the art of arranging dry twigs and leaves amongst set of greens and colorfuls to create happiness for all.

****
GOD (G)rants (O)verall (D)estiny.

****

Poise,balance,realizing the pinch of other's shoes, feeling other's feelings, caring attitude and sweet talk are gist for any live relationship.

****
Life, love and luster lose their meaning when it doodles between blame and sourness in the midst of towering gratitude.

****

Don't expect from what you have done to others.Expectations generate the experience of pain, shock and grief and destroys the joy of love.

****
Thou art mistaken O Sapiens! that creativity is treasured in the mind.Neigh ! No Sire!! It is treasured in thy heart,thy emotions and thy tears!!

****
Follow thy tears to churn thee through the burden of thy garbage to a fine slurry to returnest thee to the same garbage to recreate thy best.

****
We are in a beautiful jail known as The World enjoying sentence of life.Breaking the jail is highly punishable offence.Natural release is the only way.So wait.

****
Possession, treasure and archive are three different stages of one activity.Things that are archived are possessed as treasure.

****
Every comedy has its foundations in tragedy.

****
Steer your boat well. There are smiling but hungry dragons.Have the oars of faith and contentment.You will reach the shore.

****
Even if you are tired of life , work tirelessly.Life would come begging for you.

****
You only live twice.One, when you were born and next when you were torned and you happily chose to live to be born again.

****
If you understand pain, you understand everything.

****
One who reigns the hearts is a true leader.

****
Courage does not lie in aggression but in forgiveness and understanding the other side of pain.

****
O Man, you are great ! I never knew that you could be selfish to the extent of enjoying the benefit of support out of the debris of buried emotions.

****
Heart survives on the flow of blood but needs flow of love for its maintenance.

****
Heart feels though it does not have a skin with a sense of touch.

****
Heart speaks even without having a mouth.

****
One can be heartless even while having a heart.

****
Heart is the only muscle that has power to penetrate into other's heart.

****
Those who are close and fight have two reasons for it.Either they love to the extent of expressing their anger as their right or the delight of their supremacy. Both ways, love is lost.

****
Silence speaks.

****
Put oil in fire, fire spurts. Put oil over a hot surface,it cools.Argue, anger spreads. Listen, peace spreads.Learn to use agents of peace.

****
Song is the expression of heart and music its grammar.

****
If others are selfish and hazy in their thinking, go on pouring love.One day it will turn them on and wisdom would prevail.That is what mother does.

****
People will criticize,will abuse and will be harsh for it is the easiest way to show that they understand things well.

****
Your understanding about others is the replica of your inner-self. You.You take a thing by your thinking.

****
Sun shines because it has light within.

****
You are lucky if your presence or absence is treasured in people's mind.

****
To be a valentine, it is necessary to have a covalent bond of understanding, maintaining and sustaining goodness of friendship.


----Lonefellow.
© Copyright 2015 Lonefellow (king11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046601-FEELINGS--PART-III