*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046886-Tg
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #2046886
basically its a re-write of a piece of creative writing coursework i did for my gcse.
TG


I woke up, with an unusual fuzzy mind, the last remnants of my dreams were chased away by a piercing headache. The pain throbbed and pulsed in my skull, not a sharp pain like a knife-inflicted wound, but more of a dull pounding with a hammer over...and over...and over again. I was happy about forgetting my dream but this headache was not worth it. What I remembered about my dream was weird, I was looking at myself but it wasn't me, it was like an out of body experience. When I finally opened my eyes the pain in my head grew worse, the little ray of sunlight that was streaming through the gap in my curtains was like a nail being pounded into my skull, the sound of the birds tweeting was utter agony. I tried to lay back down but even that was no good, looked like I was going to have to deal with the pain for today.

After managing to pull my heavy pain ridden body from my bed, I realised that not only was I 4 days away from my birthday but that it would be my first birthday alone. I looked in the mirror and was taken aback, I looked like shit, my eyes had sunken and looked desolate, huge bags had appeared under them too, honestly it looked like I hadn't slept for days. My hair was in its usual state and I decided that there was no point in trying to wrangle it anymore, I slipped my favorite t-shirt on, pulled a pair of clean joggers on and went downstairs.


please give me feedback on what you think of it so far and i will keep on updating it. anything new i shall put in gree
© Copyright 2015 Peter D. (thelonelylamb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2046886-Tg