*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047354-FEELINGS--PART-IV
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2047354
SOME DROPS OF EMOTIONAL DEW
FEELINGS : PART IV

Laughter is the best medicine and bearing pain is the best antibiotic.

****

Many a times you need to sacrifice your smile for others to laugh.

****

Nothing is great than consoling the heart and nothing is greater than making it smile.

*****

When you spend one day , two things simultaneously happen.One,you move ahead into next day and the other,you lessen a day from your counted days.

****

If you want to be different, don't be different.

****

Let us learn to accept others' view. We must understand that we exist because others value you..

****
Feel and forgive, .dislike but understand, scold with smile,dominate but care are rare combinations in a good friendship.

****
Speak sweetly,avoid diabetes,blockages and peptic ulcers.
Speak harshly, avoid peace, smile , love and happiness.
Choice is yours.

****
Listen to the silence, you will find it louder.

****

Let us not forget that what we are today is essentially due to the Mercy of the God and that it can be revoked any time at His sweet Will.

****
Feeling of brotherhood is the essence of love but it occurs only when self is sacrificed and jealousy shunted out.

****
Love is power but power not necessarily manifests love.

****

To avoid diabetes you need to be a sweet speaking person with a sweet heart.

****

You share only when you care.

****
Human is the most precious asset which is losing its value in the wake of self driven consumerism of today.

****
What actually appears to be missing in one's life is actually preserved by the God to give it back to you sometimes in future so that you may learn to value it more.

****
A delicate balance is to be maintained between the objective and need.One is essential and the other necessary.

****

A discrepancy in necessary and essential could be overcome by thankfulness, gratefulness,contentment, forgiveness, giving and happiness.

****
The only objective in life is self realization and not self praise.

****

Life is precious, it needs to be nurtured.

****

Life is desire too, it needs to be fulfilled as per need.

****

Happiness and grief are two diametrically opposite ends of the vertically revolving wheel of life which appear once on top in a revolution.

****

Polarity is the law of nature.Positive always attracts negative.One is the source and the other sink.Their presence is eternal for flow.



--- Lonefellow







© Copyright 2015 Lonefellow (king11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047354-FEELINGS--PART-IV