*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047421-Victor-Edozien
Rated: E · Article · News · #2047421
Managing Principal of Asaba Group Holdings
Asaba Group Holdings is a holding company that utilizes its principal's strategy consulting background and extensive knowledge to create value for all stakeholders.

The core value of its investment philosophy is seeking situations wherein it can transform business models in existing industries to deliver economic returns and growth to all its stakeholders.

Asaba Group Holdings' portfolio companies are committed to delivering state-of-the-art solutions to various clients that help them maintain and increase market share. They make comprehensive and excellent returns for their shareholders and investors by investing in companies with distinctive market advantages or that occupy a competitive "white space" within an industry. Their dedicated management team provides strategic assistance which utilizes their exceptional background in strategy and management consulting. Asaba Group Holdings has reached $500 million in revenue with an enterprise value of $50 million with 650 employees and 10 locations in the United States.

Portfolio Companies

AG Manufacturing, Inc.

It is a full service supplier of electronic sub-assemblies, electrical components, wire cable and coaxial assemblies, lighting assemblies and plastic molding for the automotive, marine and military defense industries. Their products consist of wire harnesses, electronic control actuators, electromechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components for automotive, truck, and military applications. AG Manufacturing, Inc. has plants in Alabama, Illinois, and Michigan.

SET Enterprises, Inc.

For more than two decades, SET is one of the top suppliers of metal processing services to the automotive industry, and one of the most respected companies in the industry. SET offers world class exposed and unexposed blanking, slitting and warehousing of metal products. Some of their customers include OEMs and direct/tier 1 supplier.

They provide unique solutions and quality products and services to various customers to help them achieve their goals and objectives. They are strategically situated near their major customers to maximize the value of doing business with SET. They have locations in Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.

Cintron World

It is an international beverage company focused on building brands and effective beverages that target aspirational lifestyle consumer sectors with fast-growing disposable incomes. Its brands comprise of Cintron Premium Energy Drink, Cintron Polo Club, VikMix Revitalizer and ENVO. The company's head office is situated in New York City.

About Victor Edozien

Victor Edozien is the founder and managing principal of the Asaba Group, Inc. and a veteran of the U.S. Army, 10th Mountain Infantry Division.

Asaba Group Inc. is a strategy consulting and private equity holding company.

For more than a decade, he's been in the private equity business and the president and CEO of both AG Manufacturing and SET Enterprises, Inc.

He has been in principal investing primarily in manufacturing and consumer good sectors since 2004. In addition, he has more than 15 years of expertise in strategic planning, revenue growth strategy, acquisition strategies, and business turnarounds and improvements.

Victor holds a BS in Electrical Engineering, BA Geology with Mathematics, MS in Engineering, and an MBA in Finance & Operations Management. He is in the Wharton Fellows Program at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He is also a recent graduate of the well-known Global CEO Program of The Wharton School in USA, IESE Business School in Spain, and CEIBS in China.

He is a member of the Young Presidents' Organization (YPO), Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO), and CEO Connection. He is a board member of the Real Life 101 Scholarship and Mentoring Program – a 501(c)(3) organization that provides college scholarships for selected inner city, African American males who are graduating from high school.





© Copyright 2015 joshbngtssn (joshbngtssn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047421-Victor-Edozien