*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047603-BODY-AND-SOUL
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2047603
An interesting story contrasts two genders' vulnerability.

In the dark corner of a big city, Jane lay lethargic in the mid of the street hoping to be run over by a vehicle that could abolish her deadwood existence. As she shut her eyes hearing the honk of a horn, a hand pulled her aside, and she felt was still alive. At this moment, which seemed affixed for a while, she realized she could have died in the perilous frenzy. The moment sprang out of its stillness when a manly voice struck her ears yelling at her utter folly. She smiled sarcastically and fainted instantly in his arms.
The sun shone and peered through the window kissing her eyes. She woke up by its warmth and wandered her eyes around the room for something familiar. But she was at a strange place. Her eyes witnessed a black men jacket and her nose sniffed aroma of a cigarette that was unbearably manly – strong. A faint pattering of the shower which her ears caught compelled her to wait for the bather to emerge.
Soon a man entered the room that she had been inhabitant of since yesterday. He was not stark naked but did not put his shirt though the shorts saved him from appearing as a bare man. He seemed not unlike any handsome man she had slept with. His hairy chest claimed to have many women leaned over it and his strong torso was overwhelming appealing to slide a soft hand back and forth. He had a tanned and muscular body which might have been a feast for ladies who slept with him. In short, he was a man who could not be let go. She greeted him and he drew his hand out from the pocket in his shorts and put his finger on her lips, and praised, ‘You would have shut these curvy lips forever’.
They both laughed. Amazingly in an hour they concluded to live together in his apartment. He never asked her what went wrong with her. And she never talked about it. They sprang up to adore each other for the reasons they had yet to discover. They called each other David and Jane. Their understanding grew to the extent that they attained the ability to read each other’s mind remarkably. And they knew well that sex had no place in their relationship and it had failed to convince them to make love as it is usual occurrence when two young and attractive opposite genders live together under one roof. Something was certainly wrong with them.
June 28th was a night when David heard sobs from the bathroom. He immediately knocked at the door but the silence answered his knock. Alarmed, he opened the door and what he scanned was an eye opener for him. Naked and frightened Jane was trembling claiming that she was being raped by four men. David did see anyone and calming her down brought her outside and made her lie on the bed asking to pull the bed sheet over her body. He rubbed her forehead, hugged her when she quivered with fear and finally succeeded to put her to sleep.
Next morning, Jane was back to life and no discussion about the previous day was initiated by David. It took some more months when Jane finally fell in love with him. She was delighted that her decision to stay with him, as he was her savior, was right. She knew she would take him in one day. She was beautiful and her beautiful body had trapped even the fussiest man in California. She had begun to adore for he had never tried to have sex with her since they met. Jane had been able to revive the respect for a man in her heart after three years of the terrible incident she had. She was ripped off by four men. Now she had overcome her tragedy and wanted to be loved by David even they live together for thousands of years.
She begun to allure David to attract him as her carnal life had woken up and she had to quench the desires that escalated in every moment she spent with him. She did whatever woman can to arouse the lustful desire in a man, buttoning up his shirt when leaving for the job, unbuttoning them when he had to take shower, and sharing the bed with him by making excuses which appear justified.
Then one day, when David was sleeping, she kissed his back, and as he turned, her lips attached his hairy chest and she left no part which was not licked to make him love. But then his face commenced to turn red and he grabbed her like a horny dog and kissed her body with a frenzy which contained compulsion of a prisoner who tries to escape madly but restricted by the bars. Soon his imprisonment showed itself through the tears that rolled down his cheeks and his lips uttered. ‘Get away. I am of no use. I love you. But what do you expect from a impotent man, tears, hear, frustration but no erection. I am sorry. I cannot make you happy. We are two human bodies which look different but cannot make each other happy.’Listening to this, Jane felt that she was raped once again, but this time she was not raped alone.
They parted away but they still meet to talk about music, weathers, sorrows and jubilation in their lives. Jane feels that David is a real man as the trauma he went through cannot be faced by a woman.On the other hand, David feels soul is more important than body.Bodily desires at times kills our soul and murder our existence.
© Copyright 2015 life (life2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047603-BODY-AND-SOUL