*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047834-STILL-AROUND
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #2047834
Up's & down's & a lot of in-between with Gods & Jesus protection & guidance.
THERE IS HOPE
I HOPE TO VISIT MORE OFTEN ON A REGULAR BASIS. Although I promised the details of my absence which has been much much longer than I expected and still going, I fully intend to visit as much as I possibly am able and work towards regular visits.
THERE IS HOPE
I would like to start writing again regularly so that I can share with you the details of me, my life, my hoes, mu challenges, and the rest of thew story. Yes, I remember promising I would write about the reasons and challenges which have kept me away for so long. This is still a work in progress. I am slowly making progress and will to my best ability continue to work toward this and oner goals.
THERE IS HOPE
Although this world is full of major challenges and people are disappointed or worse apathetic, there is hope because the writers are still writing and sharing stories. Because I am a writer, I will do my art part and start writing again in the near future rather than the distant future. The future is a second away, so I'm glad that I'm now writing.
THERE IS HOPE
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. This can be good, or not so good depending on where you are going and what you plan doing with the precious time available to you, me, and especially writers. I'm taking my own advice and focusing on writing as much as possible. This is the beginning and I hope the start of a very long writing session for the world to enjoy or not as individuals choose for themselves. We all have choices and I look forward to choosing the right. My focus is to do as much good as possible regularly continually as I have been shown by my savior Jesus.
THERE IS HOPE
This world is a mess, however, the scriptures are a comfort and guide for me and to me so that I will be safe and know what it is I should do, be doing, and work towards line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little. Qw learn at different speeds, with different abilities, and have our own talents which make up some wonderful, valuable, and worth while combination of who we are. I am learning to budget some time so that i can visit here regularly and often in order to write uplifting and encouraging words for the benefit of people who need a friend and encouragement. This to me is a worth while activity and people are of great value to my Heavenly Father and Jesus.
THERE IS HOPE
When it is time to return home, I will be well taken care of by my Heavenly Father, Jesus, and all who dwell with God in heaven. Grieve for a short time because of missing me and my writing, but not because I am no longer on this earth. My work will be completed in this vineyard and so it will be time and the turn for someone else to take up the tools and share the good news from and through all corners of the earth, that no one shall be lost. I do not plan to leave here anytime soon. There is too much work to be done. My goal is to share these thoughts so that if anyone needs to know my view and understanding about this topic they have it available to them. I do not fear death because it is a transition from this world to the eternal world. This transition is simply a process. It is up to each and every individual to decide where they are going.
THERE IS HOPE
We will all have eternal life. The major question is, WHERE ARE YOU/I GOING TO SPEND ETERNITY? Celestial glory is where I want to spend eternity. Heaven is a wonderful place where you can be up close and personal with God (Heavenly Father) and Jesus. With the atonement of Jesus, believing on Him/His name and taking it unto yourself, you will be well on your way along the straight and narrow path toward returning to your heavenly home. When I read scripture and feed my spirit it is like a spiritual full course banquet which is so tasty and scrumptious that I want seconds and even thirds. I enjoy returning to this banquet often. We feed us about three times daily and so it is that we should feed our spirits. Enjoy the banquet free of charge. This an all you can eat daily and marvelous and wonderful gift which is available and you need only reach out and take unto yourself. I would that you should be with me for all eternity in heaven. Shall we go together, please?

Safe travels and many blessings.
© Copyright 2015 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047834-STILL-AROUND