*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047925-The-Folly-of-Foolishness
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #2047925
Be cautious of foolishness.


Foolishness is as old as time itself. Foolish people have been the scourge of society and civilizations for centuries without end. Those who refuse wisdom and instruction soon self-destruct in their own arrogance. They shut their ears to sound doctrine and run shouting, "I know, I know", but the result of their foolery is soon known to the whole world. They make mockery of the prudent and the wise. They make pleasure and having fun a priority. They run head-long into trouble and cannot see the end until it has completely engulfed them in a whirlpool of destruction. They disdain the wisdom of their parents and teachers. They shun knowledge and goodly advice. They repeat the same mistakes over and over, never learning from the result of them. The only cure for foolishness is an humble spirit and the acquisition of godly wisdom.
© Copyright 2015 Jael Wright (vica2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2047925-The-Folly-of-Foolishness