*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049392-When-We-First-MetAnd-Then-Some
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2049392
An account of the first moments while meeting my soldier, my love! (will add more later)
Part I

Looking so handsome in that U.S. Army uniform - you entered the restaurant where I was working a double shift that day. At first site I knew that you were to be the man that I would marry. Afraid to take the first step, I hid behind a tank ...watching you through the swirl of the water, mesmerized by the handsome man that you were. Just the thought of going over to introduce myself made my heart pound and hands shake nervously! What if you didn't like me? I feel that I already love you...but maybe you will think that's silly and not want to even acknowledge me. You are so handsome! I want to talk to you so badly! Finally, a co-worker runs up behind me, announcing that she is going to talk to you! I grabbed her by her wrist and quickly said "No! That is my husband! I know it sounds crazy because we have never met, but that's him! I just know it in my heart!" I had to do it! This was it! I needed to meet you!
Finally ready to speak to you, I spun quickly from around the fish tank and found myself front and center! You stood before me, so sharp looking in that uniform. I was so scared to talk, but I somehow mustered up the courage to say "Ummm....what's your name? I mean, Hi!... I mean...um...Can I help you?!?" Oh boy, this was such a hard thing for me to do. I had never even seen a man in uniform, and somehow I thought that you would be MY husband! Luckily for me, you could see that I was nervous and you treated me so kindly, stating "my name is Etzel....or at least that's my last name. My first name is Chad. People call me Chad or Sergeant. You can call me any of those," you said with a smile and a flirty wink. Your response made me feel so good! I thought to myself, "He likes me!!!! AAAgh! He really likes ME!"
© Copyright 2015 Pristine Poetic (kristieetzel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049392-When-We-First-MetAnd-Then-Some