*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2050402-A-Cat-and-her-Toys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2050402
A sleek, sexy Persian stumbles across a couple of gullible boy-'mons in the forest...
VORE STORY-- Unbirth, oral vore, digestion and disposal. A Persian lioness's playtime with a bashful Lucario is interrupted by a horny Absol...

My first full-length story, woo! This was done as a collaboration with A Sane Man, who came up with the idea and made an art to go with. You can see it here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17861318/

This story's also available on Eka's, and on FA as a PDF download:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/317227
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17861315/

---


Late morning in the forest, the last of the dew is drying from the leaves. The soft sound of rustling greenery fills the air, and grass crunches softly under nervous pawsteps. The Lucario stops a moment to look left and right, craning his neck to see around the trees. Still no sign of her- where could..?

Suddenly, a soft rustling from directly behind him. His ears swivel back and he freezes stiff. He hears another crackle from behind, barely audible. He twirls around, backing up several hasty steps.


"Oh, relax. I'm not going to pounce you like some uncivilized brute." The Persian casually steps out of her hiding place behind the brush, and the Lucario stands up straight again. "Oh, s-sorry." A brief silence, the cat looking him over with a mildly amused expression. It's clear by her lithe yet muscular frame, coated with a healthy layer of fat, that she's quite a successful hunter. She lifts a paw to point at the red collar around his neck. "What brings a city boy like yourself out here in the wild?"

The Lucario takes a nervous gulp, grabbing at his collar with one paw in a subconscious attempt to make it look nicer. "I-I'm, er... searching for my master. Have you seen her anywhere, by chance?" The sleek feline slowly walks over and begins to circle him. "Your master, hmm? I'm afraid not. But... I know where you can find a new one." The Lucario feels her rough tongue dragging up his left hip, and he flinches. "O-oh, umm... N-no thanks. I r-really should be-" The Persian places a paw on his chest and pushes him over, causing him to fall onto his rump, letting out a surprised grunt.

"Oh no, you're staying right here, city boy..." She turns around, baring her curvaceous rump at him. Her tail whips around his neck to bind him, making him whimper softly. He grasps at the furry noose with his paws, but the surprisingly strong muscle grips him tightly, pulling his face up against her rear. He breathes in, getting a whiff of the Persian's female scent wafting up from below. She lets out a lusty Mmmrowl. "If you don't want this to go any further, city boy... you'd better lick."

The Lucario hesitates a moment, shuts his eyes and slowly sticks his tongue out, and drags it up the Persian's sleek, furred thigh. She rolls her eyes. "You know what I mean." The tail tightens around the jackal's neck and tugs him lower, far enough that his muzzle smushes against the cat's wet slit. "U-uhh, erm, c-can we talk about this?" The Lucario squirms weakly in his humiliating confinement to no avail. The Persian playfully turns her head to glance back at him. "Yeeess?"

The Lucario looks up meekly at his captor. "Y-You're, uh... going to let me go, right?" The response is being pressed slightly harder against the Persian's lovehole. "Only if you satisfy me, city boy." The Lucario groans reluctantly, but it seems there's no other way to earn his freedom. He carefully extends his tongue, contacting the sweet fleshy bits of the Persian's pussy, making him shiver at the fragrant flavor. The feline begins to purr as he cautiously slips deeper, her slit clamoring over him excitedly. "Ooh, there we go... Deeper, city boy." A slightly confused look crosses the Lucario's face as he sits there, tongue fully extended into the Persian's depths.

"I said deeper." The tail suddenly tugs him in again, this time causing his muzzle itself to squish into the cat's eager folds. "Yeesss, that's it. Now-- lick." With a soft whimper, the Lucario slides his tongue back and forth in the slick, sweet-smelling tunnel, getting fem-juices slathered all over his face in the process. His ragged breaths blow right onto the Persian's sensitive lips, making her shiver. She sways her rump side to side to shift him back and forth within, letting out a slightly annoyed grunt at his sluggish movements. "Come on, you can do better than that." She steps backward a short distance, squeezing the Lucario farther into her depths. Now up to his cheeks, and with his eyes barely an inch away from the pink chasm, he whines pitifully and his body tenses up. His tonguework stops as he places his paws on the Persian's thighs, halfheartedly trying to pull himself out.

Not going to play with me, hmm? Well, that's a shame... for you. The Persian sighs audibly, then wriggles her rear while shifting backwards, guiding the Lucario's face into her depths. Becoming more panicked, the blue-furred jackal grabs at the female's hips with his hands, only managing to put a coy smile on her face. "Tough luck, city boy, but you're going to please me one way or another." She takes a step back, feeling his entire head sliding in to fill her need, becoming visible as a slight bulge between her back legs. "Ooh, there we go..."

The cat backs up farther, starting to press down to engulf the Lucario's neck. His grasping and pressing at her legs continues, although it's obvious by his haphazard movements that he's mostly just confused about his current predicament. Well, he'd figure it out soon enough. The Persian's rump cheeks come into contact with the Lucario's shoulders, practically sitting on him with his head wedged up her snatch. Tongue rolling out, she shimmies her lovelips over his shoulders, pressing down to send them inside. Yes, that bulk, that meat would do nicely...

The Persian slowly sinks down, enveloping the Lucario's body, pinning his arms to his sides. The Lucario's head enters the feline's womb, and he blinks his eyes several times in disbelief. Is this even possible? Evidently so, although that still leaves plenty of questions. Could she really fit... all of him inside? What would happen then? When would she let him out? ...Or would she let him out at all? The Lucario barely has time to shudder before being pushed forward by more of his body sliding in, smashing his face against the fleshy walls of the Persian's womb. "Hrrrk..." If it's so tight now, there's no way she can fit all of me in here... right?

The Persian is starting to pant at the wonderful strain being put on her body, although she's far from reaching her limit. Gradually she slides down her captive's torso, more of him being crammed up her snatch to become bulges in her underbelly. His arms are now pinned uselessly and his struggles have regressed to nervous wriggling. As she reaches his waist, she feels something warm bump against her lower belly- the Lucario's shaft, helplessly stiff from being half- lodged up a female's flower. The Persian smirks as she uses a paw to press it against his body, then sits down to envelop it within her wet, squelching folds. The Lucario's legs stiffen at the slick, slimy imprisonment- the sexual arousal isn't helping at all with his confused state.

The Persian bites her lip as the Lucario's hips slide in, and her widely stretched lovelips shrink tighter with only his slim legs protruding. She lifts her rump in the air, causing the sagging bulge to shift forward, settling into her womb quite nicely. The poor Lucario's kicking legs and tail easily slide in with gravity's assistance, and the Persian lets out a long, euphoric moan. "Mmmmnn... sorry about this, city boy... you were kind of cute, I just needed something... bigger. Hnnff~" Her tail playfully wraps around the Lucario's black footpaws as they draw closer to her cunt, closer to the rest of him hanging between her back legs. She can feel him reacting with ticklish squirms as she brushes her fluffy tail-tip across his pink footpads. It doesn't last long, however, because soon those footpads are the last visible part of him outside her eager pink lips, and with a soft squick they are squeezed inside. A sizable gush of femcum flows out as the Persian's innards clench to suck the Lucario deep within her, curling up in her accommodating womb.

The Lucario whimpers as his feet slip into the soft, damp chamber with him, sealing him completely inside. The Persian's female fluids soak his fur, drenching him completely, yet not smothering his breathing. The apprehensive jackal can still inhale ragged breaths of thick, humid air to keep himself conscious, although it probably wouldn't last given the apparently increasing amount of femcum in there with him. He curls up with his knees hugged to his chest, shaft still shamefully erect in the hot, slimy confines. He'd heard of Pokemon able to devour others whole... but he'd never guessed it could be done via the back way. If that's what this is, an act of hunger... would he be melted down just the same? The sweet, sticky fluid continues to pour over him, clinging to his fur, seeming almost eager to engulf him- and he reaches the dire conclusion that this is exactly what's happening. He would be liquefied to add to this giant pool of ladycum, and in all likelihood, be squeezed right back out her snatch to create a giant mess on the ground. His eyes go wide and he fights back with renewed vigor, pushing at the resilient fleshy walls with all the muscle he could muster... managing to do nothing more than stretch them in various ways, creating bulges on the outside to make the Persian moan.

She sits down on her haunches, the bulge she had claimed nestled neatly between her legs and the ground. She strokes the rounded lump with a front paw, feeling the slight kicking and struggles from within. The Lucario does his best, but he's no match for the predator's experienced womb, and before long his body fails him, leaving him at the mercy of the Persian's eager fluids. His lost trainer turned out to be the least of his worries as the cat's sluicing innards worked on turning him to a big, frothy mess for no other reason than to satisfy her current desire- then coaxed out, splattered in the dirt and forgotten about.





Currently unknown to the Persian, a pair of desirous red eyes glares at her from the brush. The Absol dares not move a muscle despite his uncomfortable arousal. He had just witnessed this cougar devour a Lucario with her sex, how could he not be a little stiff? He had been out hunting for food, but stumbling across this little scene had his mind reeling. He could attempt to claim this beautiful cat as his meal now, though even with her sloshing gut weighing her down he wasn't entirely confident he could overpower her. He could present himself as a mate... that's what he really wants right now anyway. Bury his anxious shaft into those warm, silken folds, flooded with her ill-begotten juices... but how could he know if she would accept such an offer? How could he know that she wouldn't just eat him too- as he had no doubt she was capable. His lust urges him to make a move, but still he waits, wrapped up in the potential consequences. Would he be content to just stay here in silence and observe as the Persian went about her business? Should he keep his mouth shut and assure he'd live to see another day?

Suddenly, the Persian looks up from licking juices from her paw, her head turning to look straight at him. The Absol's body goes stiff as her expression twists into a wry grin. "Hey there, hot stuff. Like what you see?" She teasingly swings her rump in his direction. D-damn! How does she know? I didn't make a sound, and there's no way she can see past the leaves...

"Oh, give it up. I could smell your musk from a mile away." She sits back down as the Absol curses his ignorance, glancing down at his stiff red shaft.

"I know what you want, big boy. Come over here, I could use a strong male to help me take care of... this." She places both paws on her domed belly and squishes it downward, making herself moan loudly. The Absol watches as a small, blue-tinted flow of cum escapes her pussy, a result of the kneading from above. That does it. His decision has been made for him.

Cautiously the Absol steps forward, leaves and branches brushing along his face as he closes the distance toward the Persian. She raises an eyebrow with a slightly amused expression. "Absol, huh? Cuter than I was expecting... Well c'mere sexy, let me scratch that itch..."

Still shy but fully convinced, the Absol cautiously approaches the engorged feline. He steps to one side of her and rubs his cheek along her flank, making sure to brush up against her bulge to feel the sloshing and stirring as he passes by. The Persian responds with purring approval as he presses against it gently with his paws. "Mmm, you're a real gentleman... but we both know what you really want." She gently flops onto one side, belly shaking and stirring at the impact. Then, she slowly starts to roll over, paws in the air in a playful position, gut rolling out over her sides. The Absol can't help a little drool leaking out of his mouth as she looks up at him with a sultry grin. "Go on, show me what you're made of."

The Absol takes a moment to eye up the cat's drenched crotch fur, her glistening pink lips looked nothing less than heavenly. He steps forward to stand over her, barely getting clearance above her sloshing flab. He gets his rock-hard, needy shaft positioned over her nether regions and guides his crotch in, his lower belly squishing into the Persian's stockpile. His whole body shivers as the tip of his rod contacts the feline's wet pussy, both of them moaning softly. The moans grow louder as he presses himself in, meeting very little resistance due to the copious fluids, but moving slowly nonetheless to savor the feeling. After what felt like minutes, he hilts, stopping rather abruptly as he had become so lost in the moment. Senses overload his mind once again as the Persian's innards softly clench around his manhood, accompanied by a faint squishing noise. The Absol takes this moment with his shaft fully embedded in her beautiful folds to grope her sloshing belly. Pressing a paw in, it's obvious that there isn't much left of Lucario boy, just a burbling slush being churned about in her midsection. His entire body rendered to cat juice in such a short time... obviously this wasn't the Persian's first time committing such an act. The Absol's paw press causes some slime to spurt out around his shaft, and his whole body shudders as the Persian lets out a lengthy groan. "Oooofff... Fuck me, pretty boy..."

The Absol does not hesitate, sliding his shaft out and in, making loud squelching noises as the femcum slathers across everything. The Persian's belly begins to bounce up and down along with the motion, ex-Cario sloshing around lewdly. The Absol lets his body down on the Persian's 'water-bed,' causing it to squish out towards the sides. The height of his perch prevents him from getting in close for any mouth action with the sleek cat- although that suits him fine, in truth he'd be nervous going anywhere near that wide maw of hers.

With each thrust into her, he can feel her belly shifting under his weight, sending cum down to flood from her snatch in pulses. The Persian has gone almost ragdoll, head rolled to the side with her jaw hanging open, tongue lolling out shamelessly. Her paws idly reach up and press gently against the Absol's face, although her gaze is still directed towards the horizon, eyes rolling up in sheer physical pleasure.

"Hnngh." The cat lets out a raspy grunt, accompanied by a slight clenching of her sex tunnel. The Absol cringes at the added pressure, halting his thrusts. "Hrrnnnn..." Again the cat's innards ripple around his cock, this time stronger and more drawn-out. He can feel the Persian arcing her back as the next wave comes, and he does the same, senses primed for this glorious climax. When it comes, it comes with a veritable flood of ladycum, mercilessly pumped out of her tunnels by the gallon, rushing past the Absol's stiffened shaft along the way. The white panther cums helplessly into her, his cock pumping harder than ever before, long and hard shots of spunk surging into her- although doomed to be washed right back out by the unstoppable flood from within. The Absol feels his sloshy perch sinking under him as it's evacuated via the Persian's lovehole, slowly reducing from a giant slushy beanbag down to a subtle domed bulge. He shakily dismounts her at this point, with the majority of her bounty expended- a gooey, bluish mess splattered all over the grass. His cock slips out of her easily with a shlick, twitching one last time to drool some cum onto her bellyfur.

The Persian still seems lost in Nirvana, gazing up at the sky with glazed eyes and a drooping tongue. One of her paws slides down to fondle her pussy as her gaze shifts to the Absol. "Mrrr... you did good, pretty boy. I think I like you, why don't you stick around?" She finishes the sentence with a playful smile that makes the Absol feel slightly nervous. But what else is he to do, it wouldn't be right to simply abandon her now, would it? Maybe she would even consider him as a mate... what a catch she would be, what a lucky male he would be to have her... He hardly saw himself as deserving, but if there was even a chance, he had to take it.

The Absol stands by meekly as the Persian casually paws herself in afterglow. He realizes he hasn't spoken a word to her thus far, but now he can't even come up with any words to say. Eventually the Persian rolls onto her feet, gazing at her boy-toy fondly. "You're a good boy, aren't you... well, I've got a little job for you, if you're up for it." Without so much as waiting for a response, she shoves his shoulder hard, causing him to fall and roll onto his back. Before he can recover, she plants her rear on his face, giving him a huge whiff of her feminine scent. "Lick, pretty boy. Clean up that mess."

Recovering from his shock, the Absol carefully rolls out his tongue and probes at her pink bits, feeling them twitch in response. His eyelids droop as sexual exhaustion begins to take hold and he lazily laps at the Persian's snatch. "Unff, yeah. Harder." The Absol quickly complies, digging deeper and pressing harder to satisfied grunts from the female. The haze clouding his mind clears just enough for a brief thought to echo through. Not too long ago he witnessed a Lucario in a similar predicament to the one he found himself in now. In fact it was just the same. Say, that name she had taken to calling him, 'pretty boy?' That was a lot like--

The male's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden convulsion. The Persian's folds quiver and pulse, and let forth an strange red blob amidst a gush of cum. The gooey collar lands on his cheek with a splat, causing him to recoil immediately.

"Oof, I'm sorry, that wasn't very ladylike... hehe." The cum-drenched accessory slowly slides off the side of his face, leaving him frozen in its wake. The Persian wriggles her rump, obviously expecting him to continue. But no, he can't, not after that. He had just been made to realize the true gravity of this situation- that Lucario was digested, made to disappear in less than an hour- gone without a trace, besides the sloppy blue puddle and half-melted red collar lying in the grass. What would keep the Absol from meeting a similar end once his usefulness was exhausted? All he could manage now would be weak, fearful laps, and he already knew where that would get him. He had to escape- submitting to her had only one possible outcome. He had to live another day, surely there was some beautiful female out there whom he could mate without fear of being devoured in his sleep.

Although his conclusion was correct, the Absol's method was not ideal. He panicked. He didn't wish to end in such a way, he was still young, he had a legacy to leave behind! He placed both front paws on the Persian's shapely rump, and pushed. Her plush fat squished around a bit, but her hips stayed rigidly in place. "Excuse me?" came the voice from above. The Absol's eyes went wide. He pushed harder, but the feline's muscular legs easily kept him held down. He had neglected the fact that she'd been a predator for much longer than him, and had the muscles built up to prove it.

"I don't think I gave you permission to leave, pretty boy." The Absol began squirming, writhing, anything to get out from under her, but to no avail. The next comment from the Persian is a dark chuckle which chills him to the bone. "Well that's a shame. I was even thinking of keeping you around..." She turns around and effortlessly pins him with her front paws before he has a chance to get up. "Well now you're in for it, pretty boy... I worked up quite an appetite from that little romp, and there's only one thing I do with quitters..."

She opens her maw and lets her tongue hang out, letting him stare at it. Despite himself he can't take his eyes off of that wide, pulsating gullet. No, no, no! I don't want to be food! D-don't eat me, please! But he can't make the words come out of his mouth. He has truly brought this upon himself. Another meal for this powerful female... perhaps this is what's right...





The Persian opens her cavernous maw, blasting him with a gale of hot cat-breath before leaning close and letting her tongue hang down. She slathers her tongue across his fur, her watering mouth sending copious amounts of slobber down to coat his face. She makes no effort to hide her satisfaction, grunting softly with each rasp of the Absol's musky flavor. "Nllng. Nllnmm. Nmfff... You taste good, pretty boy..." The Absol silently endures her taunting, stuck in a mental trance. He snaps out of it when the Persian opens her maw in his face and glomps down on his muzzle. He reflexively puts his paws up to stop her, managing to pry her mouth off of his snout. The Persian, with the Absol's paws still planted on her muzzle, grins wryly, her words slightly muffled through his pawpads. "Oh? An offering, mmph? How shweet." She nonchalantly opens her mouth and slurps his paws inside, quickly clamping down to surround them with her wet, pulsing flesh on all sides. The Absol, caught off guard, attempts to pull them back out, managing to make the Persian's grin curl up a little more. He next tries pressing up against her back end with his rear paws, achieving about the same result. "Oh, calmh down," the Persian manages to coo around his paws. "You're mine now, pwetty boy, jush relaksh an' enjoy it." She playfully slurps at his pawpads with her tongue, getting in every crevice to make him squirm uncomfortably. Once she's done she unceremoniously tilts her head back and gulps mightily, drawing both his paws into her tight, rippling throat, and pulling his face several inches closer, close enough that her humid breath blasts straight into his nostrils. "Glumph. Gwubye, pwetty boy..."

The Persian's tongue slides out to playfully smack his nose, cementing that heavy cat-breath into his mind. The smell created by what was left of her last meal bubbling back up from her stomach. Before long that would be him- he would be that meaty stench clinging to her breath. She swallows again, sucking his paws farther into her tight throat and dragging his head onto her waiting tongue, which begins happily lashing across his face. The Absol submits to her teasing, retreated into his own thoughts. This would be his end. No mate, no offspring-- cat food. That would be his legacy. All he would leave behind now would be some fat on her ass and a steaming, bone-ridden pile.

The Absol is reminded of the moment he smushed the fat on her rear around in his ill-fated escape attempt. So pleasantly soft and squishy... maybe he wouldn't mind so much being a part of that. ...No, he's an adult, an accomplished predator, he should be the one gorging himself, storing up fat for his body! ...Yet he couldn't deny the appeal of serving as this sexy cougar's extra flab. Be the squish that her prey feels when she toys with them before ultimately being sent down her gullet to meet the same fate. Despite the obvious fear of being digested alive, his shaft is fully hard and twitching. At least that part of him will enjoy what happens next.

Another gulp from the Persian sucks his face against the entrance to her throat, smothering him in the pink, quivering flesh. The sudden absence of breathable air makes him tense up, and his back legs shoot out to press against the underside of her belly. As he regains his composure they loosen up, although still remaining planted against her doughy underbelly. That's where he's heading, to be a sagging bulge in that supple tan sack... then to be melted down and made a part of it, absorbed into that soft, moldable pudge... He begins to knead it experimentally, enjoying the way that thin fatty layer squishes between his toes. Yeah, maybe he could get into this after all.

The Persian is making sure he's getting into it either way. She takes another big gulp to pull his head into her throat, his curved horn making a distinct bulge through the flesh. He can feel her purrs rumbling around him, pleased at his willing massage of her belly. However, the next gulp pulls him too far to reach with his legs, leaving them kicking gently against empty air. He gradually slides farther down her powerful throat, closer to her waiting stomach. His front paws are already inside, flailing around uselessly in the space that wouldn't be empty for much longer.

The Persian casually sits up with the Absol's torso still dangling from her maw, his own rump awkwardly seated on the ground. She bobs her head and takes another swallow, the bulge of his head slipping down her throat to disappear within her torso. Her expression becomes a bit strained now, eyes narrowing slightly as her jaw stretches incredibly wide to fit his body through. Each gulp makes only an inch or so of progress, but slowly and surely the white panther disappears into her gullet. His rear is lifted off the ground, legs being dragged farther up as she methodically sucks him down. His head slips into her stomach, which is starting to bulge slightly with the shape of his forelegs. The Absol reflexively takes a breath of the hot stomach air, singing his nostrils with the powerful acidic tang. He barely has time to cough before another swallow forces his head down into the caustic pool, making him struggle and kick his legs frantically.

The Persian lets out what would have been an amused huff had it not been for the Absol stuffed into her throat, as it was it came out as a heavily muffled grunt. She knows exactly why he's squirming all of a sudden, he's met her acids which are so eager to claim him, with all of this foreplay she must have built up quite a pool. She tilts her head back and swallows again, his lower torso sliding in almost of its own accord now that the widest part of his body has entered her throat. She glances down at his hips as they hang from her mouth; his shaft stands at rigid attention while his tail is stuck pitifully between his legs.

Poor, confused boy... She takes another gulp. Well at least you don't have to fear for much longer, once you're fat on my hips I'll take care of everything, hehe... She moves a paw down to feel the growing lump in her belly, bulging out oddly with his paws and horn as he struggles about. Mmph, yeah, keep that up. It won't get you anywhere different than where you're going...

The Absol's erect shaft slides into her mouth where she gives it a few teasing licks, feeling the Absol do a different kind of squirming in response. She takes another gulp to send it into her slick throat and his entire body goes stiff. His legs writhe uncomfortably as his cock slides down the tight, slimy tunnel, unable to do anything to get release. The Persian casually slurps up his legs, sitting proudly on her huge, bulging belly, pushing at it happily with one paw. When she reaches his back paws, she opens wide to accept them into her maw, then clamps shut dramatically, sealing them in, a satisfied expression on her face. She slurps over the Absol's footpads for a few moments before climactically gulping them down, the final bulge slipping down her throat to deposit into her sagging belly. The Absol's struggling has slowed down, due to a combination of the smothering, sexual arousal and simply being unable to move in the tightly stretched chamber. The Persian's tongue flops out as she strokes the bulge, shamelessly savoring her catch. "Mmmh, you were good catboy... I'm glad you came willingly so I didn't have to chase you down... Consider yourself lucky to be made a part of my body. It's better than being buried in some ditch, hmm?"

By the time the Absol's legs have slipped into the stomach, his consciousness is fading fast. He's curled up awkwardly, the back of his head submerged in the acid pool while his hips dangle overhead. With what energy he has left he weakly strokes himself off. It doesn't take long for his cock to twitch, splattering his seed directly onto his face below. He drifts off as the smell of his cum mingles with the stench of the Persian's churning stomach, resigned to his fate as catfat.

The Persian murrs as she strokes her engorged gut, sprawled out on her side in the grass which was still dripping with femcum. She playfully runs her paw along the well-defined bulge of the Absol's sharp horn. That would be interesting to dispose of... But her satisfaction now was well worth the mild discomfort that would come later, as it always was. She lay in the heavily scented grass for several minutes before lazily standing up. Dozing off here could attract unwanted attention, it was better she finished her business in the comfortable privacy of her own den. So she hauls her well-confined Absol prize away to digest him in peace, the weighty bulge swaying to and fro with each step. Eventually she reaches the small tunnel which functions as an entrance to her den, and starts to crawl inside. Suddenly her progress is halted with a loud gworp-- her belly is stuck, too big to fit into the narrow hole!

"Ungh, not again... I really need to make this thing wider." She digs in her claws and pulls mightily, twisting and wriggling to get her massive belly through the breach. The Absol-meat within is compressed tightly as it's slowly squeezed through- she can feel every one of his pointy bits poking at her from within. From the outside it appeared as if a shapely tan-furred rump was protruding from the hillside, wiggling back and forth as it gradually squirmed its way in. The Persian gives one final pull and her bulge finally slips through, letting out a disapproving Gwrrrsshh...

The Persian sighs contentedly as her stomach returns to its natural sagging state and continues on her way. The den widens out farther down, ending in a cozy dirt cave with a bed of leaves- an innocuous locale where countless prey had been digested in the past. She unceremoniously flops down, causing her stomach to shake and groan loudly.

"Mmh... settle down, kitty boy, it won't be much longer..." She kneads the sloshing pudge with her front paws, purring softly as she drifts off to let her body deal with the captured Absol. Her stomach is already sloshing with a copious amount of acid to melt him down into soup, and it doesn't take long after falling asleep for parts of him to soften and collapse. The bulge of her belly slowly sinks in, the lumps becoming less defined until all that's left is a round, squishy dome. The Absol-mush is drained into her intestines, where her body sucks out all the useful nutrients as the goop is slowly pushed along, being squeezed and compacted into a more solid form.

The Persian wakes up at one point to a strong ache coming from her lower abdomen. She moans and lazily places a paw down there, feeling what was left of the Absol sloshing around. She finds a particular sharp lump that causes discomfort upon touch- his horn, no doubt, causing a blockage at the entrance to her intestines. She uses her paw to push it around, side to side, farther down, around in circles, trying to shimmy it through. Her body complains with a dull ache and sharp pangs of pain. "Uungh... urff... get... in there..." Finally the horn is sucked through with a satisfying glooorp, allowing the rest to funnel through after. The Persian sighs contentedly, the aching replaced with the satisfying feeling of fluids being processed. "Hnngh... there's a good boy..." She massages the gurgling chyme appreciatively before promptly falling back to sleep. Nothing else would impede the Absol's progress toward becoming Persian pudge and cat scat. By the time she arose the next morning, he would be nothing more than a squishy layer under her velvety fur- something a certain portion of him took deep pleasure in knowing- and a firm lump collecting in her bowels to be expelled like any other useless waste.





Bright and early the next morning, the Persian emerges from her den with a big yawn, having no trouble fitting through the hole this time. What was once an Absol had been fully processed by her body, rendered to cushy cat pudge and bony waste. She leans forward and raises her rear end for a refreshing cat-stretch, her belly sagging down just a bit more than usual. Her favorite part about having big meals is that she can feel them, feel the new weight on her body the next day. On her belly, on her thighs, on her ass... While in this stretching position, she takes a moment to shake her rump and appreciate the extra fat squishing side to side. It's not enough to be jiggly, but close. Just how she likes it. Her slightly hesitant meal had done a good job in fattening her up, putting her a solid weight class over what she had been before. He'd made an inch or so on her belly, a couple pounds on her hips, and an abundance of energy for her sleek, muscled body to put to use. What bits of the Absol hadn't been accepted into her flesh were packed into her colon, impatiently awaiting release.

The Persian indifferently wanders out to find a suitable tree, having gotten used to this routine over the years. After picking a spot, she turns around and crouches over, hovering her rear a short distance above the ground. With little prompting, the first chunks slide out to pile up on the ground below her. Many inconveniently sized bones which make her flinch as they're pushed through, and one sharp object which she could only guess was his horn, leaving her system with a final unpleasant squeeze. Thank goodness I've finally gotten rid of that nuisance.

Before too long the rest of the Absol is piled up neatly, albeit with some bleached bones protruding here and there. The Persian takes only a brief moment to glance over her shoulder; she already knows what she's going to see there. With a final mental bye bye, she leaves the disconcerting pile to rot away in nature. It wasn't truly goodbye, as part of the Absol would accompany her everywhere she went, his weight fueling her movements and helping her pin down further prey- that, and just squishing around on her sexy body. A role that his consciousness, were it still in existence, would take a consummate pleasure in serving.
© Copyright 2015 Smuxray (onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2050402-A-Cat-and-her-Toys