*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2050993-The-Fear-Inside
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2050993
Feelings / Thoughts........
.......as we awaken to the reality that as life moves on, we as human beings are more prone to self destruction than any other living creature in the universe…… falsifying our existence and believing in illusions, myths and norms………………we feel more imprisoned in a world that we know nothing about ………and often we question our existence and its purpose……………to which we hear a voice inside telling us to free our soul from the fear inside………….

…….the fear inside……..what is the fear inside ? that continuously threatens us not to open up and live and love and be free………….we all talk about freedom, yet we all are victims of our own self created ideologies………

………I some time wonder that even our emotions are not free………and if they were what a great life would we have.............in which love would be love, not sympathy, delusion or self pity…..

…………to feel in love……..is a great feeling, but somehow we all let it end quickly and intentionally………..

………….let go of the fear inside…………….let it go for once……………..
© Copyright 2015 Imran Butt (imr_7352002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2050993-The-Fear-Inside