*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2050997-The-Human-Tragedy
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2050997
Thoughts....
….......The whole human philosophy rotates around enlightened thinking, spiritually active soul and to do what’s right………but how to achieve such a high level of intellectual excellence…..without sacrifice……has often made us dilute our values and teachings……and our acceptance level has gradually deteriorated…… and we give in to all surrounding forces…without even questioning or realizing the power of our souls…just excepting everything………..

………..the ecstasy of weekend…the thought of complete freedom…has shattered the basis of our civilized community………we like animals hunt for the flesh…..but our souls remain empty, weak and sorrowful…………

……being the most privileged amongst all species………without believe and patience………..has made it the most painful reality………as somehow we all are further degrading the quality of the mankind……..making it more vulnerable and extinct………

…………the morning dew on the leaves………the sun rise…………the whole beauty which surrounds us………and somehow we all miss it…………and let it escape our grasp……………further highlights our limited thinking.......

........the modern era...........has made us more industrialized and less humanized.......like zombies we pass each day......without the realization.......that it will all end......immediately.....without warning......it has too......we believe and disbelieve......again and again...

…….may we all understand our existence……..and be provided an opportunity to really act……….as human beings………..
© Copyright 2015 Imran Butt (imr_7352002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2050997-The-Human-Tragedy