*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2051090-Seven-Days
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Inspirational · #2051090
Seven Days of Comfort for Mentally Disturbed Children

Seven Days

Day 1: There is no one else that is exactly like you. You are your own special person. Only listen to those who speak to you with kindness and love. Anyone else is still on a path of learning that they have not realized how important words really are. Words speak power. Only speak good about yourself. You were made by a God who does not make mistakes.

Day 2: We were not put here on this Earth for life to be easy. We were put here to learn and grow. However, we were put here to understand that we come from a Divine God who loves us each and every day and who is always on our team. When we mess up, we ask forgiveness and we forgive ourselves. With God on our side, we can do what we were put on this Earth to do.

Day 3: Sometimes we have health problems that may lead us to see the world in a different way than others. This means we are given gifts to make up for our challenges. Sometimes people with health problems can see and hear things from the Spirit World that may make them feel crazy here on Earth. You are not crazy. You live in a world that does not yet understand your gifts. However, because of this...Satan may attack you stronger. All you have to do is start to pray when you feel strange. The power of prayer protects you always. Some days you may have to pray harder than others. You have an army of angels on your side.

Day 4: People who may hear or see things that other people do not have been highly successful in the world. Here is a short list: Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, and Maya Angelou. People who see or hear things that others do not are usually great artists, writers, scientists, or musicians.

Day 5: You were given gifts before you were born. Only you were given the exact amount of gifts and combinations. You can work on the gifts that you like. God knows your name and every desire of your heart. He wants you to know joy.

Day 6: The thoughts in your head do not mean as much as how you act. Be kind. Pray. Help others. These actions lead to happiness.

Day 7: At the end of every day, think of what you could have done better. This always leads to a better tomorrow. You will spend eternity with God and you will never stop learning. This Earth life is just part of our beautiful journey. Everything you learn, your soul keeps as knowledge.

© Copyright 2015 Autumn Wind (snowyautumn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2051090-Seven-Days