*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052585-Vegas-Shines
Rated: E · Article · Travel · #2052585
Man, you will really like Vegas!
Vegas Shines

Man, you will really like Vegas! It is the land of all that is bombastic and unholy. It's the perfect getaway, it's the adult Disneyland, and it looks the way you'd perceive heaven probably looks at night. Good people go to heaven; bad people go to Vegas, where they become nuts with entertainment. Everyone would understand if you would just like to apologize in advance for your behavior in Vegas. It is, after all, the entertainment capital of the world.

Each of the hotels in Las Vegas has several bars and free lounges with live musical show and a night club or two. The hotels in Las Vegas are the boiling pot of luxury and excitement. Visiting ladies should like to know that men in Vegas are really nice and friendly and, honestly, quite charming. A woman is left under the impression that men of that league would ignore her, but actually - it's the other way round, and it's quite refreshing to know that. Doll yourself a little and note the reaction. No jeans, sneakers or anything that will make you look like a gangster. This is the place where ladies wear glitter and sequin, open back breathtaking dresses, and the gentlemen fix their hair with brilliantine and wear bow ties and tuxedos. If it is Vegas it has got to be shiny and open. It can and should be accompanied with dice nails manicure - which means white nails with black dots upon them. It's a place for phoenix tattoos and orange drinks with an umbrella, black glasses and unnaturally blond hair, and Liza Minnelli's sparkling green nails.

Hotels in Las Vegas are booming with lights. Should you like to drink for free: pretend that you are a gambler by staying at a slot machine, as drinks are complimentary for gamblers. The pools are a scene as well and accommodation is costly but worthy. Four of the hotels in Las Vegas at the same boulevard have more hotel rooms than all San Francisco.

Las Vegas architecture has been greatly inspired by world architectural achievements - Hotels in Las Vegas practically stole the badges of the most iconic of cities - Cairo's Sphinx, the Statue of Liberty, and the Eiffel Tower, which is half as big as the original one.

The fun never sets in Vegas. There are no clocks in the casinos and that gives a sense of freedom, and a disconnect from reality. There is no quiet in Las Vegas. It's the perfect place to acknowledge your dark side and paint the town red. If you know how to have fun - Vegas is the best place for you. There are fountains in Las Vegas which look like they have come to life from a fairy tale with millions of little drops dispersing and refreshing the air above Greek style statues. White angels blowing their horns against the sky adorn the fade of one of the hotels in Las Vegas, proclaiming its beauty and splendor. In the middle of a desert, where one can't grow a tomato, the focal point of contemporary civilization's perks has come to life.

© Copyright 2015 Lady Fickle (ladyfickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052585-Vegas-Shines