*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052608-The-Great-Discovery-Continued
by RedEye
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2052608
Foot Fetish Story!
The Great Discovery (Continued)
It was raining arrows out there. I was running in the almost empty streets. I reached Esperanza's location in five minutes. She showed me a smile of relief when she saw me. The Armenian gave me an angry look.
That's          very nice of you, Marco! You're a great guy. Said Esperanza.
         It's          no big deal. Come on let's get you home! I said.
On the way home, we couldn't hurry since Esperanza was wearing a short skirt and pair of high heels, she was carrying to plastic bags too. She said:"
Lord!          I hate that guy!
         Who?          I said, the liquor store owner?
         Yeah;          that guy. He has a record of sexual offenses, you know?
         Really!          That short thing!?
         Yeah;          and guess what, usually offenders have a certain type of victims, he          doesn't! Old ladies, middle-aged women, teenage girls and even          boys...
         What!          What isn't he in joint?
         He          did his time; twenty five years. The DA office gave him a great          deal; He would snitch on some guy involved in drug business and          stuff and they would mention his cooperation in their report. He          went to a rehab...
         And          how do you know all that? Are you a cop or something? (It's not          like I didn't know about her job, but I didn't want to          demonstrate my skills).
         No,          I'm a journalist. I work for a newspaper.
         I          really like that. You surely have some experience with the TV.
         Yes          I do, how did you know that?
         You          have the profile of a TV reporter.
         Was          that a compliment?
         Apparently.
         Oh,          thank you Marco! You would make a good journalist.
         Well,          I'm thinking about law school.
         What          do you intend to do in the future?
         A          diplomatic career... An ambassador or something in the UN.
         Impressive!          Why do you like this kind of jobs? Are you into politics?
         Not          really. (Time to show-off) But I like communicating with people; I          speak seven languages, which would make the job easy for me, and I          really want to give pretty journalists something to write about.
She blushed then said:"
Wow,          seven languages! I would've married you twenty years ago.
         I'm          still available, you know.          
Suddenly, thunders struck loudly. Esperanza freaked out. She surrounded me with her arms and closed her eyes; she feared it. She said:"
Sorry          for that! I was really scared. Astraphobia sucks!
         No          that's ok. You can do it whenever you need to. Every human has at          least three phobias.
         I          can't agree more!
We got home. Luz was waiting for us. She said:"
Hurry          up! Weather channel says that it's getting worse and worse.
         Don't          worry, said Esperanza, just close the windows and turn on the          heater.
         Ok          mom.
Amber showed me a naughty smile and winked. She looked really hot when she did that. Esperanza took off her high heels and stole my attention as well as Amber's. She went up to change.
Luz showed up in white tanks and dark blue shorts and told Amber that she could put on some of her clothes since they got nearly the same size. They both looked at me and bit their lips. It was enough to turn me on, and they knew it!
Esperanza came down in grey pajama pants and a pink hot tank. She was barefoot of course. She sat on a desk and started working. I could see her pointing and flexing her toes which gave me a hard-on.
Mom!          This is Friday movie night for God's sake. You won't spend it          working on an article. Said Luz.
         Don't          worry sweetie. Just a few papers to sign. Said Esperanza. We are          going to watch a movie. But you guys have to choose: Dr. Zhivago,          Dances with wolves or Ghandi.
         I          don't know any of them. Said Luz. They must be classics.
         Doctor          Chicago; is that Jason X's cousin? Is he some psycho killing          people and stuff? Asked Amber.
         Not          Chicago, Zhivago! Said Esperanza. And he's not a psycho. What          about you Marco? It's up to you and me now, since the girls don't          know the movies.
         "Dr.          Zhivago" is the story of a Russian Doctor and his love story in          the Soviet Era; "Ghandi" is the story of the famous Indian          social activist Mahatma Ghandi. Both of them are Educative but          boring; I watched them about twelve times each. "Dances with          wolves" on the other hand is a great one, at least less boring          than the two other movies. I go for it.
         I          go for it too! Said Esperanza. Any objection, girls?
         I          don't know it. I say yes. But try to bring new blockbusters next          week mom. Said Luz.
         No          objection! Said Amber.
It was about 20:10 when Esperanza went to the kitchen after collecting her things. She was making popcorn, loading the bowls with Chips and crackers and heating chicken nuggets in the microwave. Luz went after her to check the drinks. Esperanza was a single mother of one daughter, but she gave importance to family time. I could tell that she was happily having me and Amber for tonight; maybe it's a way of expanding her family. Esperanza told us to put the weather channel. It said that this rainstorm will be there until tomorrow afternoon. At nine sharp, Luz brought the blankets and switched off the light. She showed the couch where I should sleep. We sat on the living-room rug in front of that monster flat-screen.
Esperanza operated that VCR and the movie was about to start when Luz and Amber put their feet on my lap. Esperanza couldn't notice since everything was under the blanket. Luz whispered to me:"
You          can start giving us a foot massage. It'll turn us on.
I looked at Amber and I could recognize her pink lips being bitten in the dark. I held Luz's left foot and Amber's right foot (because they were sitting in front of each other, you know the rule). I started stroking the toes with my thumbs, then I moved to the muscles and finally to the arches, my favourite part. I applied the same moves on their feet because I wanted them to feel the same pleasure. I kept hearing light moans of ecstasy from Luz and Amber. Then I moved to their other feet trying to ignore my boner as Esperanza tried to ignore Luz's and Amber's moans. I did it very skillfully knowing that I never took private courses or special training. It's just a thing of foot fetish people, especially guys; we give the best foot massages. I felt Amber's other sole being pressed against my crotch and it felt great. Luz got the game too, so she started pushing my throbbing cock. I couldn't deal with that so I started moaning too, I stopped it because Esperanza was there.
What          are you guys doing? Said Esperanza.
         Nothing.          Marco's giving us a foot massage. Said Luz.
         Really!          How can you be so nice, Marco?
         Well,          it's no big deal. If it pleases pretty girls like Amber and Luz,          then I'm ready to do it.
         Do          you mind giving me one? Said Esperanza.
         Of          course not! I'd gladly do that.
         Aw,          thank you! Where have you been all these years?
         Somewhere          in the east. I said.
Amber said:"
Marco!          Do you need any help with Esperanza's feet?
I knew what she wanted. I didn't want to be selfish. I said:"
Sure!          You can take her right foot since I'm taking the left one. I'll          keep Luz's right foot and you take the left one. Luz will take          care of both your feet.
         You're          a great tactician, Marco! Why don't you become a basketball coach?          Said Amber.
I was in heaven, surrounded by the greatest feet. I was rubbing Esperanza's foot masterfully without losing touch with Luz's foot. I wasn't the only one in heaven; Esperanza started releasing deep moans of pleasure.
Oh,          this is divine! She said. You're so lucky Luz! I would do anything          to have friends like Marco and Amber.
         What's          mine is yours mom. Said Luz, enjoy it.
         I'm          really enjoying it. Thank you guys! Said Esperanza.
Amber joined the moaning parade since Luz did a good job with her feet. I felt like I wanted more. Luz was wiggling her toes while I worked on her sole. She did the same with the other foot in Amber's hand. The naughty Amber couldn't resist it so she took the foot and started kissing each one of Luz's toes who made her moans louder and louder. Amber stopped when she knew that Esperanza was watching.
Please          don't stop babe! Said Luz.
         That's          alright, said the moaning Esperanza, I know about your thing girls.
Amber resumed with Luz's big toe in her mouth. Was Esperanza ignoring my existence? Luz started licking between Amber's toes. It was real torture...
What          are you waiting for Marco? Asked Amber.
         Oh          yeah! Come on Marco, do it Hun! Said Luz.
Esperanza said with an encouraging and moaning tone:"
You're          into this with them? Don't worry about me. Just satisfy your          desires.
         Yeah          mommy! I got a girlfriend and a boyfriend. Said Luz.
I couldn't believe my ears. Without thinking, I started sucking on Luz's yummy toes. My girl shivered and said:"
Oh,          yeah baby. My foot is yours... What a bad boy!
I started making out with her smooth arches as she started groaning. She took Amber's feet and pressed them against her boobs. Amber took Luz's foot and pressed it against her face. The horny Esperanza said:"
I          really envy you Luz. I wish I could borrow them from you.
         Well          mom, I can't force them to do anything. Said Luz.
         I'd          love to do that, what about you Amber? I said.
         And          I'd love to do that too. Said Amber.
         Amber,          said Luz, you can start with mommy. I can't spare Marco!
Luz was enjoying my tongue more than Amber's. I took Luz's other foot and pressed both feet against my face. I was licking them hardly and Luz moaned:"
Where          have you been all this time? Yeah baby. I love that. I want you          Marco! I want those lips.
She sat on my lap and we started kissing. I felt her warmth on my hip and I was having the hardest boner. I enjoyed those long deep passionate kisses. She stopped to take a moaning breath. I took her feet and resumed my work with them. I can't assume that Esperanza and Amber were watching the whole thing since they were in their own heaven.
Wow!          Said Esperanza. And I thought Luz was a kind of weirdo. Who can          blame her? Amber's tongue works like magic. Oh thank you Amber!          
         Don't          even bother to tell me Esperanza. Said Amber. Your feet are the          tastiest thing to my tongue.
         Glad          you like it... It feels divine! I feel like a Goddess.
         And          you are Esperanza! You're a real Goddess.
My Luz's moans were like music to my ear. I sucked on those French pedicured toesies. She was already wet, which made her start rubbing her crotch with Amber's left foot, Amber who was unconscious with what Luz was doing with her ped; she was all into Esperanza.
I'm          going to reach my top! Said Luz.
I wanted to make that climax the best of her life. I took both her feet, "sandwiched" them, and started licking everywhere and then biting the hill light horny tickling bites.
Here          it comes! She said.
The finale was me biting her ticklish arches and sucking on the balls of her feet.
She closed her eyes and performed a loud groan:"
Ahhhnnnn!!!                    
I stopped for a while. She was exhausted. She looked at me with a smiling and grateful face:"
It          was the best climax of all times. Thanks babe! Looks like what they          say is true; guys with a foot fetish are better than chicks when it          comes to performance.
         Anytime,          babe! Amber must've heard that, though! I said.
         She          doesn't have your tongue. She is into mom's feet completely. All          she has is great soft feet.
         Yeah,          now I'm going to need them to reach my climax. I can't lick          yours. You won't enjoy it now if I keep enjoying your feet!
         Oh,          baby! You think a lot about my pleasure. You're the nicest partner          ever. Hey listen, maybe I won't enjoy you licking them, but you'll          enjoy them without doing so.
She moved her feet on my crotch and rubbed them against my cock.
Go          on baby! You can enjoy Amber's feet and mine. Said Luz.
My Luz wanted to give me a footjob. She undid my fly and started rubbing her feet against my boxers.
Oh,          it's getting bigger! It's getting bigger.
My cock left its shelter and came out to see what's happening out there. It was about 6.4 inches. Luz admired it for a while and told me:"
Next          time, I want that nice cock inside me. I'm not a virgin; but I          never enjoyed such a big cock. What are you waiting for? Start with          Amber's feet.
Luz started stroking my cock with the smoothest and the softest soles ever. It was intense and great. I took Amber's smoking feet and started sucking on her candy-toes. I started releasing light moans as I was burying my face in those peds. Luz held my solid cockhead between her toes and kept stroking. I gave Amber's arches a big lick. She couldn't keep ignoring it so she moaned loudly and said:"
Oh          yeah, make it harder Marco, make it harder honey!
         You'll          have to turn and face me. I said.
         She          can't face you Marco, said Esperanza, what about my feet?
         Come          on baby, said Luz, I want you to cum on my peds!
         I          want to share that cum later, Luz. Said Amber.
         Not          before pleasing me first. Said Esperanza.
         Yes          my queen! Replied Amber.
I kept licking Amber's feet and sucking on her toes. She couldn't handle it; she took Esperanza's feet and started rubbing them against her boobs. Esperanza liked the feeling of those hard dark red nipples tickling her feet. Amber groaned as Esperanza started wiggling her toes on her nipples. I started sucking the balls of her feet and biting softly her wet heels and arches. She was very ticklish.
I'm          going to leak. I'm reaching it. Go harder Esperanza and Marco! She          said.
         You          won't finish with me if you get done now. There's no way I would          do that. Said Esperanza.
         That's          alright Amber; I can make you reach it. Just face me. I said.
I held her ass and hips and got her legs leave me the space. I started rubbing her clit. I got my hands away when I knew that she reached it. I didn't want my hands to get wet.
Amber looked at me and said:"
Wow!          That's better than any climax given to me by Luz.
         Oh          really! Well guess what; I told him the same thing about you. Said          Luz.
         Anyway,          he's a great addition to the team. Said Amber with a wink.
Luz kept stroking my cock with her peds as she asked me:"
How          could you hold yourself all this time?          
         Why,          are you craving to see some cum?
         Oh          yeah, I want to taste it too. Come give me some baby! Said Luz.
I looked at Esperanza, she was upset. Nobody was taking care of her since Amber was finished. I said:"
Esperanza,          do you want me to do your feet?
         Yes,          please! She said with a happier tone. But I want you to be wilder.
         Wild          is my specialty. I said with a wink.
Luz said:"
I'll          keep giving you that footjob. Let it be a threesome.
         Let's          make it a foursome! Said Amber.
So I had Luz stroking my cock with her feet, Amber smothering my chest and my stomach with her peds and Esperanza's feet on my face to lick.
I knew that pleasing Esperanza requires a harder effort, and I liked that. She started playing with herself as I had her feet treated. I moaned and I got her moaning louder and louder.
I was eating those feet, loving them... like a madman. Esperanza said:"
Yeah,          yeah go on! Go on! At last I'm there!
I was there too. I was about to burst. Luz pinned the shaft of my cock with her right foot and pressed her left arch on the head of my cock. I had my last groan as Amber pressed her feet against my belly and Esperanza wiggle her toes in my mouth.
I closed my eyes; it was too much for me to handle. Esperanza closed her eyes too. I opened them to find Luz and Amber amazed by the amount of cum covering their feet. They started licking each other's feet.
Thank          you so much, Marco! Said Esperanza.
         Anytime          Esperanza! I said.
Let's say that we spend the whole "Dances with the wolves" having fun. The storm was getting worse and worse. But who gives a damn! I must have cummed like four times that night. I know it was too much. We had several games (you know what I mean).
We only went to bed at 5h00 am. And guess what: Luz and I slept on that rug; we were making out when we fell asleep. Esperanza and Amber were sleeping on the couch where I was supposed to sleep; their feet were smothering my body the whole night.
We woke up. I was leaving but Esperanza insisted on me having breakfast with them. We had a nice late breakfast.
When I was collecting my stuff (my shirt, my pants and my shoes), Luz and I kissed each other for about six minutes. Amber helped me fixing myself and kissed me on the neck.
Esperanza said:"
I'll          figure out something for you with Wayne (my host father). He has to          let you sleep-over each week.
I kissed them goodbye and left at 11h00 am. Hell yeah... That was my adventure.


© Copyright 2015 RedEye (mrmd23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052608-The-Great-Discovery-Continued