*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052936-Was-Obamas-Momma-A-Space-Alien
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Satire · #2052936
From : A Right Winger's Guide To Barack Obama
         Yes , according to a new , undisclosed source.

         Not long after Barack Obama's first election into the White House , the Birther movement was officially born. Claims that he was a foreigner , born in Kenya , and therefore not eligible for the presidency. They demanded to see his birth certificate as proof of his citizenship , and when it was eventually produced , they claimed it was genuine , even though it was quickly proven to be a fake , a cheap photo shopped forgery. The most compelling case of forgery came from Alex Jones , on his radio show , Infowars.

Whether you believe the Birther claim or not , the question is now irrelevant. Now , according to Mr. Jones , there is more compelling evidence concerning the true origins of Barack Obama. Recently on his radio show , Mr. Jones made a startling claim.

         "Ladies and gentlemen , and fellow patriotic gun loving Americans , I have more compelling evidence that Barack Obama is not really who he seems to be. That he is more than just a foreigner. I have hard evidence that he may be an alien from another world! Yes , that's right ladies and gentlemen , and fellow patriotic gun loving Americans. Last week I came into contact with an individual in the pentagon who wishes to remain anonymous. This individual has informed me that he knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone , who had an encounter with an alien woman in the Nevada desert , fifty-four years ago , who claimed to be Barack Obama's mother. This woman - who referred to herself as Obongo Obummer , is the real mother of Obama , not Ann Dunham as the communist liberal media would have you believe - had evil , glowing eyes , that were hypnotic , to say the least. According to this someone who knew someone who knew someone - did I get that right? Also , according to this someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone - oh crap! This is confusing! - she claimed she was pregnant with Barack Obama. Yes ladies and gentlemen , and fellow patriotic gun loving Americans , you heard that right. She was pregnant with the most evil dictator in the history of the world , the man who the Illuminati - those evil Rothschild's , the Bilderberg's , the trilateral commission , the world bankers , maybe even the Muslim Brotherhood , Al - Quaeda , and all those other secret commie groups who may have been involved - undoubtedly recruited to be the savior of the world , the communist world , that is. Because that's what it soon will be , overrun with commies and pinkos , who will round up all of us patriotic gun loving Americans , and throw us into Fema camps. I don't know about you ladies and gentlemen , and fellow patriotic gun loving Americans , but I think this is big news , perhaps the biggest news in these modern times. Please join me next week , right here on Infowars and hear the complete interview , straight from the horses mouth. I promise you won't be disappointed. Will the lame stream media pick up this story and run with it? Probably not , as we all know that the liberal media is controlled by the lefty liberals and communists , not to mention the LGBT movement , otherwise known as the Gay Gestapo of America , and those evil atheist scum.

         "After the interview , I will gather all the facts and begin working on a sequel to The Obama Deception. I already have a tentative title for the video. The Obama Deception Part Two , The Mask Comes Off Again , Barack Hussein Obama , Evil Overlord Invader From The Planet Zygon. I look forward to producing this informative video and getting it out to you ladies and gentlemen , and fellow patriotic gun loving Americans."

         And we have no doubt you will , Alex.

© Copyright 2015 stanjonesjournal (stanjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052936-Was-Obamas-Momma-A-Space-Alien