*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053479-TRUTH
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2053479
Truth is always truth, and no matter what you do, truth will one day come to light
No matter how long I live, I will always be amazed at how TRUTH will break its way out of lies and darkness! It will lay quietly for years. It will peak through at times. It will try to shed light on the subject, but it will never be completely quiet. Somebody somewhere somehow at some time is going to let the truth out of the box. Once out, the truth will smash right, left, backwards forward, up and down! Truth hidden under a bushel WILL COME TO LIGHT!

Just as lies and untruths hurt so many for so long, the truth will hurt, but in the end it will provide for healing. The truth will bring tears to your eyes, but it will put a smile on your face. The truth will give you peace of mind. Lies will worry you to death while the truth will provide long-term comfort.

Truth has magic. It gives freedom, it sets you free, it places you above the fracas, it leads you in the direction of righteousness. The truth is an undisputable fact. You cannot pretty it up. You cannot change it. You cannot discredit it. TRUTH is just what it is TRUTH -- nothing more and nothing less!

Can I get a witness today?

Peace and blessings always.

© Copyright 2015 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2053479-TRUTH