*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054578-Alice-Of-Human-Sacrifice
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2054578
My first attempt at a Horror/Scary short story.
Alice Of Human Sacrifice

Once upon a time, in a place unknown, there was a dream. No one knew who had dreamt the dream but such a tiny dream it was. The tiny dream began to think "I don't want to disappear, how can I make people think of me?" The tiny dream thought and thought, until finally it came up with an idea. I will let the humans come to me and then, I will make them create my world.

Spade: The first Alice walked into the woods of Wonderland bravely, with a fearsome sword held tightly in her hands. Slicing down whatever laid in her unyielding wrath, leaving chaos in her wake by a red bloody path. Then Alice strayed too far, lost within the woods giving into all of her sins locking her away for good. Much like the gruesome path that marked her evil ways, still her life remains a mystery 'till this very day.
Diamond: Second Alice was a tame and tender gentle man, singing songs to all the folks who lived in Wonderland. Everyday he'd sing away to all the girls and boys one by one, he's spreading evil slowly with his voice. Whenever, he would sing, people gathered round. Madness took ahold of him, shot him dead to the ground. Blood stained the roses to a bright and somber red, once loved and enjoyed by all, the man was left for dead.
Club: The third Alice was a lovely girl from Wonderland. Beautiful, the girl was born into a life so grand. She charmed all the people to her beck and call, then she birthed a kingdom that would rise above them all. This Alice was then crowned, turned into a queen ruling the people there, lost within a crazy dream. So afraid of death, the girl was mindless and warped. Once a gorgeous rule, now she's just an ugly corpse.
Heart: Find the bright forest path, that's where the journey starts. A tea party with blue roses, that where the forest parts. the invite from the queen. It was actually the trump card, The Ace Of Hearts. The fourth Alice was a pair of siblings who were twins, straying into Wonderland is where their tale begins. Wandering across the world, they passed through many doors curious of this new place, they traveled and explored. The stubborn older sister, the clever younger brother, were close to see the nature of the true Alice at hand. Both will never wake up from the dream that they had planned, forever they'll wander hopelessly in Wonderland.
© Copyright 2015 Sleeping Forest (miclane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054578-Alice-Of-Human-Sacrifice