*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054718-Olympic-Beans
Rated: E · Assignment · Fantasy · #2054718
Character manages to jump off a page and with the help of some dna exists temporarily
Your main character of a forgotten manuscript manages to become human and live in the real world, at least for a while. Sarah was tired of waiting for Juliet to finish writing her story. Juliet was a big talker about the story she was writing about Sarah a 9 year old girl who is assigned a school project from her social studies teacher to create a plan that all the countries that participated in the Olympics could continue a peaceful alliance. Juliet had written that Sarah came up with an idea to send 5 soy beans to each country to grow food for their people. Each country that participated in the Olympics would know they were a part of a Sarah Good’s school project to feed the world.

After months of waiting patiently for Juliet to continue the story, Sarah had enough, she jumped off the page. With sheer determination a piece of paper with the word Sarah ripped off the page and fell to the hardwood floors. At first she was a piece of fiber from the paper that fell to the ground and landed on a dna sample, which turned out to be Juliet’s broken nail. Thankfully she did not land on Juliet’s Labrador retrieiver’s hair. By midnight Sarah was a complete girl of 9. Sarah looked down at herself and was pleased to see that Juliet had written in the story the clothes she was wearing. Now she was ready but how she was going to fulfill her plan to help the hungry had not crossed her mind, since she was at the mercy of Juliet’s imagination. Sarah had to figure out how to get out of this house.

What Sarah forgot to realize that once she started to move her presence would be heard, so she tipped toed past the table where a film of dust had collected on the typewriter. On her way out of the room she bumped into a cast iron dog and knocked it over. Unfortunately, the sound of the cast iron dog falling over woke up Juliet and her entire family. All of a sudden Sarah watched two half asleep young boys wearing batman pajamas wander out of their rooms, a man wearing boxers carrying a wooden bat and a women rushing out securely tying her robe, who must be Juliet run into the hallway of their home.

Sarah looked and them and said, “Hi”.

“Who are you? Juliet asked

“I’m Sarah, you know from your story”

“What story?”

Juliet stood there for a moment and all of a sudden like a light bulb went on.

“Wait a minute you don’t mean my story about the soy beans.”

“Yeah, that’s it. Why haven’t you been writing. I have been waiting for so long.”

“This isn’t real, you cannot be hear.”

“Juliet who is this girl and how did she get into our house”, asked her husband Gary.

“Gary, you are not going to believe this”.
© Copyright 2015 Spanishprincess (violetsrblue4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2054718-Olympic-Beans