*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055080-Netflix-and-Chill
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2055080
Two friends. One Netflix account.
My tongue probed into the asshole of my best friend. The cheeks of his bubble butt surrounded my face as I continued to eat him out the same way I did with women. His soft moans made think of a kitten that was pleased with its owner.

A more animalistic growl left my body as Mike took my whole shaft down his throat. For years I had wondered what his pink, puffy lips would feel like on my cock. Now I knew that they felt like two pillows, and his tongue danced around my cock like a stripper whose rent was due.

How did a straight guy end up eating the ass of his gay best friend? There could be any number of explanations like I lost a bet or we were drunk but those aren't true. Frankly I was horny and Mike was around and willing to suck me off. What started off as U.S. Watching a show on Netflix, ended up as one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

Every time I stuck my tongue into his hole, it would contract around my tongue, which gave me the urge to fuck him. As deep as my tongue went into him, he would take my cock down his throat. Pre-cum was oozing out of my cock because it felt so good.

Softly I nibbled on his ass cheeks. They were soft yet firm, I could imagine shooting my load all over them. I bit again, this time a little harder and he squeaked his pleasure. Once I knew he liked it, I bit the other cheek and was rewarded with a growl of pleasure and pain.

While I bit his ass cheeks, Mike began to suck my balls. He took one in his mouth and applied the right amount of suction to make it feel incredible. He did the same with the other one and I was damn near the point of orgasm.

Instinctively Mike must have known that I was about to bust my nut all over him because he stopped. He ran his tongue up and down my shaft a few times. The urge to cum subsided but my cock remained hard as a rock.

An animalistic urge overcame me and I stuck my tongue deep into his hole. Mike started bucking on my tongue like it was my dick, which he was again sucking like a champ.

It was dizzying, the way Mike knew to work my tongue into him and bring me to the point where o could no longer help but cum. I began bucking up and down, sending my cock deep into his throat as the cum worked its way up my shaft.

Mike unleashed his load onto my stomach and climbed off of me. As I started to jerk myself off, he sucked my balls again. When I came it was better than the time my girlfriend let me fuck her and her friend at the same time.

Mike got up and went to the bathroom, and came back with a towel that was warm and damp. He cleaned me up with a smile.

Since that day he and I get together a few times a week to watch Netflix and chill. It's not surprising that we never get through an entire episode of a show, because it's not long before he's hopping on my cock and I'm enjoying the ride.






© Copyright 2015 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055080-Netflix-and-Chill