*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055551-Worker-Bees-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Philosophy · #2055551
A second part to the previous edition

That being said, there is a flip side to this coin. What about those who can blindly assume their sight is beyond this? The ignorant who believe that a deity is their source of life, or the ignorant that believe in atheism, all have the capability of pretending to lead a preference and perfect life. To those, I can only say this. There are people living across the world from you leading different lives. They breathe different air, walk different roads, and feel different emotions. In no way can you attempt to grasp their complex feelings based on their own life experiences that can never be shared. This can even be shrouded into a closer spectrum to the very people some call friends. Everyday, they go home to a different family than you, different rooms than you, and different beds than you. That itself makes a fundamentally impossible scenario to recreate vicariously. At the end of the day, even the people that sit across the table from you ate people you could never begin to dream of understanding.
© Copyright 2015 Miki Xeno (mikixeno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055551-Worker-Bees-2