*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055608-The-Messages--First-Message-One-Word
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #2055608
A Simple Story Discuss The Feelings Of Person Toward Someone
The Messages
The First Message : One Word
Today I start To write With My Pen And My Feelings With Words That Completely Affect My Spirit As Iam Tlaking About You I told You What I feel. Talking From My Heart
I Draw For You A Picture From My Silent Feeling. I know What You Feel.With What You Think. How You Think. I know That you Are Lost In A Sky Full Of Love Searching for A Solid Land To Stand Above.Feel Secure But You Still Searching
Your Heart Is Afraid . Feel Lonley Even You Are In A Relation. Lose To Found Who Makes You Feel With Secure. There Are lot's Of People Around You Trying To Take Your Heart Away Just For The Winnig Title Not For A Real Feel They don't Care About Your Feeling . Happiness Sadness Etc..........
So Please Let Me Talk About Myself On The Moment Seeing You.....
.............................................................
this Day Which My Heart Record It As A Feast By: (A New Begining). On The Moment When My Eyes See You Something Strange Affact Me By A Lovley Smooth To My Heart Go Around My Body And When You Start Talking .Everything Stopped Even The Time Too.And Everything Destroyed Infront Of Me. There Were No One Except You. I did not find someone else.Then I Look Around. Found Really That No One Else How This ??
The People Disappeared. And You Only Remain.
When You Look With Your Diamond Eyes On Me.My Heart Start Dancing From The Happiness That I Feel After This Sight
Then My Toung Became Inable To Talk.
Are You Feel What I Say ? Are You ?
I know That There Are Lot's Of People Wrote Like My Words And Talk like Me Too Even The Feel Like Me . I Know
But What Is The Difference Between Me And They From Your Point Of View ? What Is The Thing That I am Waiting From You ?
Except Seeing You ?
Are They Want Like What I Want ?
I Don't Know And You Too. So If You Start To See Me Like An Important One for You Please Don't Read My Words Like Smoothin Words. But Feel It. Makes These Words Touch Your Feeling.
Told Me About Yourself. You Know I Miss You And How I Can't?
Miss To Listen To Your Sound And How I Don't Care ?
.......................................................
Did You Know That You Only The One Who I Feel With A Real Love And Said A Real Words Comes From My Heart Toward You . I Didn't Think That One Day I Will Be Like What I am Now . You Are The Angel & The Queen Of My Life.
How Can I Stop My Jealous? How Can I Stop Alacrity? How Can I Stop To Tell You About My Feelings?
My Brain Was About To Screaming From Thinking In The Specific Details About You. You Know That Your Existance In This Life Makes Me Happy And Increase The Expectancy Or The Chance For Me To Complete My Life Beside You As Tomorrow Will Be Better With You . So What I Say To You As I Missing You Every Moment And I Know That Iam Not Able To Observe What I Wish As Your Heart Is Owend By Another Person.However I Cant Imagine That I Could Leave You One Day And Live Like Anyone Without You Without Your Existance. Feel Me. Think About My Feelings. Don't Need Someone Else.
.................................................

Got That Your Life Full Of Problems And Pain. Stop For Instant Thinking For A Solution For These Problems . Didn't Find Except Allah Is The Mastermind And Appointed.
If You Know How I Feel With Pain Like You.
But When We Talk A Case Of Laught Controlled On What We Live Both Me And You .
Thousends Of Messages Still Inside Me And Thousends Of Words didn't Divulge Their. Look With Your Heart. Not With Your Mind . Who Love You ? Who Told You: " I Love You " And You Feel It Comes From The Bottom Of Heart. Yes I Ask Lot's Of Questions And Did't Get The Answers That Makes My Heart Being Relaxed. All My Words That You Read It Now Not Arranged Because I don't Have The Abilty To Deliberate My Feelings.
I'am Telling You Now One Word : " Yes I Love You " And What Can I Do With My Feelings. If I Have The Ability To Stop Loving You I Won't. It's Enough To Be Martyr Of Your Love. My Demand Now Is To Listen From You..
""ONE Word""
...............................................

© Copyright 2015 stories teller (sabryyy21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055608-The-Messages--First-Message-One-Word