*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056360-Just-Say-When
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Adult · #2056360
Written for The Weekly Quickie Contest
I remember your body responded to my touches. You opened like a beautiful, budding flower. Even now I can feel my breasts rub against your back as I embrace you from behind.

The sensation was exquisite. I can still feel your surrender; your trust. It gave me the courage for my desires to take over and show you my love.

You’re so perfect, hard and soft in all the right places.

Just being with you like that was priceless.

I remember caressing your body with soft touches, planting kisses down your spine, along your neck.

I’m still not sure if you would be willing to submit to me, to allow me to take you where your spirit wants to go.
.
All the pain, unease, and indecisions can be removed. I can take you there. I can take you to a place where all you see is the true colors of our beings.

And if you should climax, all the more special, but would you like to even just once, know what it feels like to release all control. And look into the eye of one who loves you.

Who wants to give you a gift only surrendering could offer?

I had all these thoughts as I held you from behind. I love your body, the way you smell. I love the way your body responds to my touches.

In my years of surrendering, I’ve thought how much you would cherish the experience.

There is that fine line between fantasy and reality. It can be found in the space of submission.

What is needed is love, trust, attention and intent. We can go so many places together…

Just say when.


280 words
© Copyright 2015 A Michelle feeling alive again (amnavarro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056360-Just-Say-When