*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056533-Her-Live-Experience
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2056533
Chantelle thinks she is just going to watch. She gets a whole lot more than she imagined


Her Live Experience


It seemed easy to follow instructions within an online play scene. You just had to remember what to type for all the different prompts. Now, Chantelle was about to enter the live world of BDSM. Nine months of on line play had given her enough courage to find where a local event was taking place. She was just going to watch. Her online confirmation would be her ticket of entry.

What demeanor was appropriate? Are attempts to make friends acceptable? What if someone asks her to play? Of course, she knew the answers to all of these questions, having already asked them in chat and in the email confirmation. The Mistress of the house knew her status and will protect Chantelle of any danger.

She'd given extra attention to her appearance tonight, wearing her auburn hair swept up for a change. She glanced down and ensured the tidiness of her white silk blouse, mid-length, black skirt, silk thigh high stockings and garter belt with a matching white bra. Her flat-heeled shoes kept her height just at 5'9".

Next, she went over her checklist: cosmetic bag, purse, keys, invitation, condoms, overnight bag, cell phone and directions. Everything was in place. The clock read 6:45pm and the event started at 7pm. It took an hour to get there and she planned to be fashionably late.

The directions described a three-story brownstone, dark blue with white trim at the end of a cul-de-sac. There was a strict rule of no drugs or alcohol on the premises. That part was easy Chantelle didn't do either.

The drive was stressful as she thought of Dmitri, her on line master and wondered what he was doing tonight. She knew he had a live in sub and he loved her very much. Chantelle never mentioned she planned to attend a live event. She wanted to look and see if this was something that really interested her.

Keep telling yourself that. Why the condoms? Why the overnight bag? What are you hiding from yourself, Chantelle? What are you really hoping will happen tonight? She chastised herself for not telling Dmitri she was attending. She didn't even know where he lived and she was afraid to ask. Well, you are interested in the lifestyle aren't you, so why don't you just admit it!

Chantelle sighed, those play scenes online with Dmitri created her first strong desire to be a part of the leather lifestyle. She realized her submissive side, but wasn't sure about the masochistic side. That idea, so far, was still fantasy.

The house was easy to find from the freeway. There were many cars on the street. She ended up parking a quarter of a mile away.

The house looked ordinary enough with two floors with a basement. Stairs led up to the front door, which was open. Inside, there she saw various signs pointing to different stages, props and restrooms.

A woman stood at the door to collect invitations and give directions where to check personal belongings.

"You will get a wrist tag to identify your items when needed," was all she said and pointed Chantelle to the check in area.

She found it all very smooth and organized so far. The ambiance was great, especially with the dim lighting from sconces on the walls. There was a sign on a door that led to the basement. "Do Not Disturb Scene(s) Already In Progress"

The items checker appeared to be a houseboy. He was dressed in a collar and cock ring. He didn't make eye contact, but accepted Chantelle's belongings and put matching identification tags on the bag and her wrist.

"Pardon me, but this is my first time here. Might you know where Mistress Jan is?"

The slave pointed downstairs.

Chantelle couldn't tell exactly what was off about him. The vacant look in his eyes and his pale complexion made him look almost dead. Not trying to be rude by staring she nodded, "Thank you."

The carpeting on the steps at first seemed odd, but it made sense as it kept sounds from distracting play scenes.

The room opened to a huge dungeon. It was dark save a few wall fixtures and some spotlights where there were "scenes" playing out. Chantelle glanced around and spotted a dark corner to hide and observe.

The scenario in front of her was just starting. A voluptuous woman in her thirties was on display in only a collar and leash. She was on her knees, her legs spread apart. The distinctive feature was her pierced nipples attached by a chain to her leash and collar.

Her Master, a man in his fifties, led her by the leash to the whipping post. Her hands bound, her face covered, he kissed her lips and caressed her face while simultaneously tugging on the chain attached to her nipples. This caused the sub to lightly moan, but maintain a submissive pose.

Next, she endured mind games and light flogging which followed a sensual reward by her master. Things started to heat up when the submissive was turned to face the backboard of the flogging post and ordered to spread her legs. From there, he continued his torment of flogging, caressing and finger fucking.

As the scene enfolded, Chantelle found herself entranced. She could see the sub was ready to come, but knew she had to wait for permission. "Oh, God, I could come now." Chantelle whispered to herself.

"Why don't you?" A man's voice sounded behind her left ear.

Startled, she couldn't move. Her face heated from embarrassment that anyone was close enough to hear her.

"I'll give you permission. No one here would care otherwise. I can afford to be generous with you."

Still, Chantelle didn't move. She didn't know what to do. She felt caught up in the flogging scene, but equally captivated by the authoritative voice behind her. The deep voice gave her the much-needed direction.

"Drop your skirt, Chantelle."

He knows me! Oh, God, is this Dmitri? She closed her eyes and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop down to her feet.

She felt a hand come up to caress her face. A hand pulled her slightly back to lean against his body. She could feel his hardness through his pants, rubbing against her ass. He put his hand in front of her, reached inside her shirt, taking control of her left breast.

"Ah, no panties, how astute of you. I didn't think you were going to show, little one."

This is Dmitri! Only he called her little one. How did he know I would be here? Does he live near here? Too distracted by the myriad of questions, she didn't hear his next command. He tweaked her nipple hard. She stifled a cry, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

"You will pay attention, or I will be the only one being pleasured this night. Do you understand?"

She nodded her consent.

"Do you remember your safe word, little one? You may speak. We need to negotiate your boundaries."

"Banana, Sir." Chantelle was already in the submissive headspace that Dmitri always put her in during their online play scenes. Now that they were here together, she was shocked how natural it was to heed his command. This was not what she planned, but she trusted him. They had built a relationship these last six months.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to play tonight?'

"I wanted to just come, and watch and learn, Sir."

"Is that all you still want tonight, to just watch?" His hand encircled her nipple as he quietly whispered in her ear.

Chantelle could hear the sub moan and saw her on all fours her master as he used a crop on her ass. She had a look of utter contentment.

Dmitri rubbed his covered cock against the crack of her ass. "Spread your legs."

As she did, he reached around to feel between her shaved lips.

"Just as I suspected, you are soaked." He laughed. "My little vixen, who didn't call me to play, and is now soaked with come running down her legs. What am I to do?" He plunged two fingers inside her fast and hard. After stroking her a few times, he pulled out. This time she did let out a slight moan. She heard him bring his fingers to his mouth to taste her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming tonight? Answer me now!"

"I wasn't sure I could go through with anything live and didn't know you were close and could be here," she whispered.

"You never asked me where I lived. Fortunately, Jan and I have been friend for ages. She knew to contact me."

"Do you live close, Sir?" She was afraid of either answer.

"About 90 minutes away from here, silly girl."

Chantelle gasped as he inserted two fingers inside her again. As he pulled out this time, he bent her over and roughly insert one of his wet fingers in her ass as he roughly penetrated it. She gasped at the sensation. She loved how he dominated her.

"I want you to belong to me. I will be satisfied with this one night, for now." He continued to fuck her ass with his finger.

Chantelle watched the scene play out as the submissive masturbated herself close to an orgasm, but she still wasn't permitted to come. After many minutes of this tease, her master inserted a vibrating dildo in her ass and turned it on high.

"Come my slut! Come now or I'll make you serve every man and woman here with your mouth."

She screamed and came hard when he said this. Finally, she gave out to exhaustion. Her master picked her up and held her as they reached one of the recovery sofas. There was a long round of applause from the onlookers as her master beamed with pride.


"Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes, sir."

"I think it is too early to put you on display. Would you like to be a good slut some day and have others watching us?"

"Yes, Sir, I want to be yours," she heard herself say.

"That's my little one." He removed his finger from her ass. "Stand up straight."

She obeyed and stood up.

"Follow me and only look at me. Do not speak, and do not pick up your clothing, do you hear me?"

"Yes, Sir." The sexual tension felt incredible. She knew Dmitri could feel it and wanted her. She realized he would have his way with her.

They walked up to the upper floors, and stopped at a doorway with a sign that read "Two Way-Active". He led her inside.

Inside was a queen-sized bed, restraints, two end tables with a water pitcher and glasses. The whole wall opposite the bed was a mirror.

"Take your clothes off," he growled.

Chantelle could here is restraint waning. She removed her clothes.

"Come here to me and assume the position," he commanded.

She knew what to do. She watched Dmitri remove his leather pants and boots. His eight-inch erection stood directly in front of her.

"Is this what you want, my little slut? So full of lust you can't keep your eyes off it?" He grabbed her hair and lifted her head. "Open."

Chantelle opened her mouth.

"Keep your eyes open." He eased his cock into her mouth. "You know what to do." He stroked his balls while her mouth relaxed to accommodate more of him.

"Relax your throat," he growled, forcing more of himself down her throat. He started driving more down her throat.

Chantelle could not remember a day in her life where she felt freer. She could not imagine being anywhere or with anyone else.

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to watch me fuck your mouth. This is just the beginning, little one. The night is young and you are mine." He continued thrusting deeper into her mouth.

Chantelle moaned in excitement. She literally couldn't take her eyes off him. Still she kept her hands down, and took all he had to give her. She was able to slow his pace by sucking him off. He responded to the suction by pulling out and allowing her lick the tip and nibble a bit. But he would soon get impatient and start fucking her mouth harder.

She saw him breathe heavy and knew he was close to coming. Still staring at him she saw his eyes change from green to yellow and red for just a moment. His mouth changed and it looked like his teeth were sticking out. His eyes closed and he kept hold of her hair so close to his release. A low moan escaped from her mouth as she prepared herself to swallow all of him. Disappointment washed over her when he pulled out at once and came on her chest.

"Now, now, little one. One day you will taste me. Let's wash you off and I will reward you for being such a good submissive."

He did not have to say another word. A different houseboy came in with a warm towel and cleaned off Chantelle's chest. She noticed he too was vacant in his gaze but this one had two little holes in his right inner thigh and neck. He did not look at either of them and left when she was clean.

"On the bed, lie on your back, spread eagle."

He tied her arms to the top of the bed, but left her legs unbound.

"You are stunning, Chantelle, a goddess. I want to cherish you forever. "He grabbed her ankles, sliding her down to the end of the bed. Her bound arms stretched as far as possible. "Lift your knees and spread yourself wide for me. There are many here that would love to see you." He pointed to the mirrored wall.

She finally understood the sign and the wall. People were watching behind the mirrors! She felt embarrassed and excited at the same time.

Dmitri knelt at the bottom of the bed and started sampling the wetness that poured out of her. He lapped all her excess and worked his tongue in and out of her, occasionally teasing her clit with pressure. With his hands, he reached up to pinch and pull each nipples. It was a slow, almost tortuous pattern of suction, licking and pulling as he worked her into a frenzy. This went on for some time, as he continued to have his way with her. She was close to an orgasm now.

"Sir, oh...sir."

"Yes, my pet?"

"May I come, sir?"

"Do you think I am done with you yet?"

"No, Sir. But oh!"

"You want to come now?"

"Yes, please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, sir, may I come now?"

As she said now, he thrust three fingers inside her and started finger fucking her in earnest.

"Yes, Chantelle, you may come now."

"Oh, Sir, Oh...Sir, Yes! Oh, my God, I'm coming, Sir!

He was relentless as he brought her to climax five, ten, fifteen times. He raised her hips and with his fingers, he continued to penetrate her. She felt a euphoric sensation when he bit the inside of her thigh. Between the orgasm and his mouth she lost herself to his control.

Tears began running down her cheeks. Never had she come on command. Never had she been this open and exposed. She came hard and long, and eventually blacked out.

She regained consciousness feeling Sir gently removing the restraints. He put down her arms and held her. Stroking her hair for several minutes, she drank the water he offered. Finally, she looked at the face of the man who had dominated her and loved her at the same time.

Chantelle knew this was the next stage of a relationship that had been growing for the last six months on line.

"Rest now, little one. I will take care of you. I want you to belong to me."

With a smile on her face, she slept for a while in Dmitri's arms. She slept, dreaming of all that lie ahead of her.



Just as Chantelle was waking up, she realized where she was. Dmitri was lying next to her on his right side with his eyes closed.

This was the first time she was able to take a good look at him. He appeared to be in his late thirties with thick, black hair that was shoulder length. His face was round with a fair complexion. His thick bushy eyebrows gave him a hard, almost severe look, even at rest. He had the look of one who worked hard to get where he was in life.

His medium frame looked well-toned. He looked overall very healthy, and looking down at his cock, she could see he was still quite robust. She glanced back up to his face and met his gaze. He was looking right at her, almost penetrating her mind.

The look in his eyes was of possession and want. A look Chantelle never saw directed toward her before. She was startled and aroused at the same time.

"Chantelle, you are enthralling, I can't seem to get enough of you. He took her hand and began kissing each finger gently. Did you want to spend some time talking, little one?"

She didn't know what to say. Her mind was still in a fog from his physical domination of her body just a few minutes ago. Should she ask if he really did bite her? And ask if he would do it again if it heightened her orgasm like the first time. "Sir, thank you. May I have more water?"

"Of course, little one." He snapped his fingers, never taking his eyes off of her. His green eyes subtly turning yellow and red again then green.

The house sub came in again, filled the water glass, and handed it to Dmitri.

"And the girl's clothing, find them please, Zach."

The slave or thrall bowed and left on his task.

"Sit now, Chantelle. Here you are, drink up, this will refresh you."

She remembered the mirrors and looked toward them. Her face glowed red at her memory.

"They are probably gone. You can relax and feel free to call me Dmitri if it makes you more comfortable."

"Thank you, Sir, Dmitri." She drank the water and stole a few looks at her Master's body. Not an ounce of fat and pale as snow. She looked up at him expectantly.

Dmitri removed her hair clip and started caressing her long auburn hair. "Stunning Chantelle, you are simply stunning."

He grabbed her hair and pushed her back on to the bed. He kissed her full on the mouth. Hard at first, but gradually softening his pressure in her lips. Chantelle moaned as Dmitri's tongue worked her into another state of arousal. It was coarse and deliberate as it probed her own tongue.

"I don't think I am ready for you to get dressed yet, little one. Turn over on your hands and knees. I want to see that perfect ass of yours high in the air, now."

Chantelle, tired as she was, did not hesitate to comply. She pulled herself up and turned over, putting her sex right where Dmitri was sitting.

She heard him move to her left ear and whisper his intentions.

"Tell me Chantelle, are you ready for more? We can stop if you want. But, before you answer, let me tell you what I have in mind."

He moved behind her again and started rubbing her ass.

"I want to smack this pussy of yours a few times, penetrate you a few times then flog you again. Only just barely touching your sex, I can use a crop just so your clit is touched. Do you think you can handle that, little one?"

His fingers probed between her legs. Chantelle knew she was soaked again.

"Your body tells me what your mouth hasn't yet agreed to. Tell me, Chantelle." He moved between her legs and started to sample the juices that were pouring out of her.

She felt a smack as Dmitri's hand slapped her ass with some force. She moaned and turned her head to the side.

"Tell me, little one. Is this what you want?"

She felt a slap on the other cheek. They were both now stinging. Chantelle knew she had to answer, but did not know what to say.

"Yes, Sir." She felt two more blows followed by a soft gentle rub. She arched her back to bring her ass up higher.

"Yes, Sir, what, Chantelle?" He licked her pussy for a quick moment and spread her lips apart.

"Yes, Sir, I want you to flog my pussy and have your way with me."

"That's my girl." He moved to the side table and opened a drawer.

She knew she was going to feel pain, real pain. This was part of what she fantasized about night after night. Dmitri taking over her body, whipping her and making her scream. She wanted to ask if he would bite her again. But that sounded so lame.

She felt a crack again on her ass, this time with the leather crop. "You aren't playing attention, Chantelle. Spread your legs."

She complied and again arched her back to raise her ass higher, exposing her sex to Dmitri.

"For not paying attention, you will be punished."

The crop cracked on her right inner thigh and smacked her again on her left inner thigh.

"Are you ready to heed my voice, little one? Or shall I continue with your thighs?"

"Sir, I will pay attention, Sir." Surprised, she actually felt embarrassed.

"Good girl. My understanding from our prior conversations is you have never experienced being whipped. Is this still accurate?"

She felt the sting as he whipped each ass cheek once and one precisely hit her clit.

"You may answer, it was not rhetorical."

Yes, Sir, you are correct. I have never been whipped." Chantelle's breathing was increasing.

"And how do you feel about it now?"

"Sir, I want you to continue, please, Sir." She could not believe she was in this position finally.

Another three or four blows to her ass came in rapid succession. Dmitri rubbed his hands on her ass. The heat radiating was intense.

Next came the crack of the crop again on her clit. This caused Chantelle to moan and lower her body a little.

"Raise that searing ass of yours, Chantelle. I'm not done with it."

With all the strength she could muster, she yielded, and was taken to the edge of calling out with a long series of blows to her ass cheeks with the crop.

Dmitri seemed to sense her mental state and after a final smack, he roughly penetrated her long and hard bringing her close to orgasm.

She could hear him breathing hard. Though the heat from the crop caused pain with every touch, she started meeting his strokes by backing her ass into his cock.

"You're not planning to come without permission, are you, little one?" He asked while he kept pounding into her faster and harder. His hands grasped her burning cheeks.

"No, Sir..." She knew she was dangerously close to coming.

Abruptly he withdrew and with the crop smacked her clit in short, direct hits. The converging of pleasure and pain caused Chantelle to scream again.
"Yes, Sir, yes..."

"What is it, Chantelle?"

"I think I'm to going to come, Sir."

"How astute of you, you may come."

A couple of more taps with the crop on her clit and Chantelle found release through the pain.

He leaned down and bit the other inner thigh and squeezed her red and burning ass as she screamed through another mind-blowing orgasm.

Not knowing whether to move, Chantelle stayed on all fours but dropped down.

Dmitri reached around her from behind and drew her into his chest while guiding her on her side in a spoon position.

She felt safe, secure and never had anyone evoke these emotions save her father when she was a little girl. This made Chantelle start to cry uncontrollably.


Dmitri continued to hold and comfort her. "It's alright, little one. You can let go. I'm here, just relax and let it all out."

Word Count 4061
Vampires, Thralls
Skilled Dom/present day BDSM dungeon/party
This is a redo of a story I wrote in 2008.


© Copyright 2015 A Michelle feeling alive again (amnavarro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056533-Her-Live-Experience