*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056921-A-Tribute-to-my-Family
Rated: E · Other · Family · #2056921
A thank you for making me feel so special!
Tribute o my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren

This past weekend was probably one of the best in my adult life. All of you made me feel like the "Queen of Mother Earth." My weekend started with a visit from Kandi's children; then I had a visit from Timmy and Jace; followed by ab invitation to breakfast from my son, Lee and his family.

As if it could not get any better my baby daughter, Kandi who treated me to dinner and an overnight at her home. Then on Sunday, Shalinda and I spent hours talking on the telephone and playing games on the computer. To top things off, Niekiee and her family came and spent the evening with me. Niekiee also brought with her a bowl full of fresh veggie from her garden.

All of that in one weekend -- not to say that they don't all come around on a regular basis because my son and his oldest son and two youngest sons almost never miss a day stopping by and checking in on me. Also, some of my grandson's special lady friends also call and come by to see me and bring little things that they know I like to eat or have around. Daughter-in-law also calls and stop by to make sure everything is okay. They put in time with me, and I am forever grateful.

However, this past weekend was just somehow magically special, and I wanted to let them know that I have NOT stopped smiling. I also want them to know for the record and in writing how happy they made me. Most will never read this post because they are NOT on Facebook, but some of them will, and I know they will share with the others. Thank you, my family, for making me one of the happiest women on earth. You are all of that, a cup of tea, and cookies on the side.

In other words, you ROCK!

Peace and blessings always.
© Copyright 2015 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056921-A-Tribute-to-my-Family