*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056959-Rebels-Revenge--Chapter-13
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #2056959
A small town is transported to an alien world
Chapter 13



Aileea returned to the rookery to make certain that her Senior Sergeant had fulfilled her duties, and then headed for the officer's mess for lunch. The place was a beehive of whispering even among the junior officers who by tradition did not speak during their meals. She got herself a platter of food from the buffet table and went to join several of her friends towards the end of the dining hall.

"Have you heard the latest?" Taileea asked, as she joined them on the rough bench.

"Latest what?" Aileea replied, unsure of what was going on.

"The Old Owl got a dispatch this morning. Admiral Tolooa Gileen Laleea will be visiting tomorrow."

Admiral Laleea was the second highest ranking officer in the Empire and officers of her rank seldom if ever made a visit to the frontier garrisons.

"So," Aileea casually stated, secretly excited.

"Rumor has it that she's here to personally select a new officer for the Imperial Guard," Taileea continued. "Just think of it, a chance to be among the finest in the Empire."

Aileea knew that it was very unusual for regular army officers to be selected for the Imperial Guard. Most of the Guard was made up of the daughters of the fabulously wealthy patricians who could buy their daughters an appointment to the Guard. Officer's commissions were an entirely different matter. You practically had to be a member of the royal family to get an officer's appointment in the Imperial Guard, even that of a lowly Ensign's rank.

"Probably the rumor mill working over time," Aileea responded, eagerly digging into her meal. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she had smelled the fresh bread and roasted birds as she entered the dining hall. She had eaten sparingly that morning before the capture and had only a small piece of bread and cheese for lunch.

Half way through her meal she was interrupted and called to attention by the arrival of Commander Betaas who was followed by half a dozen Captains as they made their way through the hall and to the dais at the far end. It was hard to read the expression on the Commander's face because it almost never changed from a perpetual scowl.

"At ease," the Commander ordered, looking at a document in her hands then giving it to one of the Captains. "I have an important announcement to make. No doubt most of you know all about it by now though." She cleared her throat before continuing.

"Tomorrow we are to be honored by a visit from Admiral Laleea. I do not know the reason for her official visit other than that it is a broad inspection of the frontier garrisons. She is expected to arrive one hour before noon; therefore, all Squadron Commanders will have their squadrons ready for full inspection two hours before noon. All Infantry and Support Commanders are to be ready at the same time. Are there any questions?"

No one dared ask a question, it was simply Commander Betaas's way of ending any speech or conversation.

"Your Section Commanders will fill you in on the details after dinner," she stated, as her aide called the officers back to attention. The Commander then left the room as quickly as she had entered it.

"Well, at least part of the rumor is true," her friend Taileea whispered. "I know I'll be up half the night polishing leather and grooming the Gahns until their feathers shine."

"My Section Leader is a perfectionist," Aileea sighed, "I doubt if I'll get any sleep at all."

She finished her meal in silence then she and her friends left for the officers’ quarters. None were aware of the activities of Captain Hodeea.

"You are excused," Captain Hodeea said to the guards as they brought the two prisoners into her special chamber far below the prison. As Intelligence Officer she often interrogated new prisoners to learn what she could from them so nothing was out of the ordinary to the Military Police Guards who had escorted the prisoners below. As soon as the guards had left, Hodeea barred the door then walked over to another door and unlocked it. Three other officers entered two Captains and one Lieutenant, with broad smiles on their faces.

"As promised," Hodeea smiled with a wicked grin, "the entertainment for the night is served."

"Even the price you ask is worth it," one of the Captains responded, placing a small jug of wine on a table in the corner. She was flushed with excitement and eager to begin the activities.

Chris and his friend B'Jeol looked nervously at each other. Their hands and feet were still tied so they were in no position to put up a fight. They had no idea what kind of torture these women had in store for them and they had instructions from Monday not to fight back if it meant harm to them.

The women led them to a corner of the room where rugs or mats had been spread on the floor then ordered them to lie down on their backs. They quickly tied both their hands and feet to rings in the wall so they were spread apart. They then removed all their clothing.

As they watched in anticipation of being tortured, all the women started to remove their own clothing. They were not beautiful women, but they weren't ugly either. Being on the frontier had trimmed their bodies down to graceful proportions; their breasts held high and pointed, stomachs flat.

Chris grinned at the gaping smile on B'Jeol's face as one of the women grabbed his manhood and started to work it into an erection. He had no problems of his own as another one of them descended on him.

For what seemed like hours the women worked steadily on the two young men until neither could possibly get another erection, then they left to set at a table and guzzle something from a jug.

"It's been a long time," Captain Maleea smiled at Hoodea, "a very long time. The last time I was with a man was when I was a young Ensign stationed on the eastern frontier, and he was nothing compared to these prizes." Captain Hodeea noticed that she was bleary eyed and practically drunk. They must have guzzled wine before coming down in anticipation of their eventful evening, she thought.

"Here's to you Captain," another of the officers said, offering Hoodea a cup of wine. "It may have cost a month's wages but its well worth it."

"It's getting late," Hodeea stated, "and you know the Admiral is coming tomorrow. We'd better call this party off while we still have time left to prepare for the inspection."

"One more time," Captain Maleea blurted. "I paid lots of gold and I want one more ride."

"Me too," the other Captain stated, taking another swig of the harsh garrison wine. She wasn't as drunk as Captain Maleea but just as eager.

"You've been at it for hours," Hodeea stated in a beseeching tone. "I doubt it if either of them can even get it up any more. Let's just call it a night."

"One more time," Captain Maleea yelled, heading in the direction of the exhausted young men. She threw her wine cup down and quickly mounted on top of B'Joel, working furiously to arouse him. When he did not respond she got angry and started slapping and hitting him. She removed her dagger from its sheath lying on the floor and ran it slowly down B'Joel's chest, leaving a thin line of red.

"Get it up damn you," she yelled at B'Joel, getting more and more angry. "Get it up or I'll skin you alive."

"That's enough Captain!" Hodeea yelled. "Can't you see it's been too soon? He can't perform now. It's beyond physical ability."

Drunk and angry beyond reasoning, Captain Maleea grabbed B'Joel's flaccid manhood with her left hand and before the other women realized what she was doing, she quickly sliced it off with the sharp dagger sending a fountain of blood spewing several feet into the air.

Chris, who had pretended to sleep, watched in horror as B'Joel continued to scream as his life blood slowly drained from his body. A great pool of blood had formed around him. The women were all standing with their mouths open is shock, including the one who had maimed B'Joel. Very soon, the screaming stopped and a white pall came over the features of his friend. He rolled his eyes at Chris, tried to make a faint smile, and then gave up his life. Chris fainted.

"Now see what you've done." screamed Captain Hodeea. "How in the name of the Empress are we going to explain the death of a prime young male? Tell me that, you stupid bitch?" she yelled again.

"If I go down, you all go with me," Captain Maleea returned. "All of you!" The other two women were near panic.

"Here's what we'll do," Hodeea rapidly said, her wits quickly coming back to her. "We'll have to clean up this mess first of all, then clean the other male and return him to the prison cell. We can't say the dead one tried to escape because no one escapes with his penis cut off. I have secret access to the Gahn nests. We'll throw his body in there and by dawn the chicks will have eaten him to the bones. All we have to say is he somehow managed to escape from the prison and being unaware that Gahn chicks ate flesh, accidentally got caught in the nesting area."

"It should work," Captain Maleea blurted, her alcoholic stupor wearing off. "Just make sure all of you are seen around the compound tonight so no one can say we weren't working on tomorrow's inspection."

"What about the other male?"

"I think he was sleeping the entire time," Hodeea stated. "That's why Maleea selected the other one."

Monday watched as the shifty eyed Captain and three other women carried Chris to the cell. One drew her bow and ordered them away from the door while two others opened the door and threw him into the cell. They then locked the cell door and hurriedly left.

"Wake up Chris," Monday said, patting him on the face. "Wake up." Chris slowly came back to consciousness.

"Where's B'Joel?"

Chris looked at Monday with tears in his eyes, then at the other men standing around.

"He's dead," he managed to say. "They killed him."



© Copyright 2015 Oldwarrior (oldwarrior at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056959-Rebels-Revenge--Chapter-13