*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056987-Ben-surrenders-to-gabby
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2056987
Gabby's ticking fingers are unavoidable and Ben falls to them.
Patty: 5'4, dirty blond, curly hair, 34 years old, and wearing: a pink t-shirt, baggy blue jeans and pink converse.
Carly: 5'6, dirty blond hair in a braid, 30 years old and wearing: a light blue tank top, baggy blue jeans and black converse.
Jen: 5'1 blond straight hair, 23 years old, and wearing: a white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black converse.

"aaaaaaah" screamed Ben, as she ran away from the three tickle monsters that were chasing him around the gym,Patty, Carly, and Jen. The three chased after him, wiggled their fingers and said " were gonna get you" and "coochie coochie coo". Finally his ticklers caught up to him and Patty wiggled her fingers in his armpits and Jen and Carly tickled his ribs. Then Ben lost his balance and his teacher quickly pounced on him. Carly sat on his arms and tickled his neck and armpits. Patty sat on his stomach and tickle his ribs,belly and thighs. Jen sat on his ankles and ruthlessly spider tickled his soles. Ben erupted with laughter and said "AHAHAHAHALETMEGOAAHAHA". Patty bantered "nope" as she continued her tickling on Ben's ribs, playing them like a piano.
© Copyright 2015 Funcookies89 (funcookies89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056987-Ben-surrenders-to-gabby