*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058843-Birth-of-Necromancy-Masters-First-Fall
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #2058843
The first loss accounted in the history of Masters.
“It is macabre out there. The machinations of the enemy--in order to stride their power over the macrocosm, the universe--made us fall into this maelstrom. We have to elect a magisterial, magnanimous magnate with a magnitude to build a magnum opus to protect this kingdom”, ordered the official.

But, at the time, the kingdom was in a maladroit position – completely confused. The ruling king was suffering from malady, aand this troubled his followers.. He became a malcontent man.

He started whispering, “It was all because of a malediction. A bunch of malefactors called the Masters are responsible for this malevolence. I don’t have the energy to fight against their malfeasance. They did this out of malice, and I am responsible for their malicious actions. Their malign actions will be ended.”

He continued, “I wish I malingered my duty. I wish that was true.”

The king called his son and gave him a gem, “This stone is malleable. Ancestors say that whoever shall mandate this stone shall undergo a mandatory change of soul. The evil shall be cleared and you will become a pure soul.”

But the truth is, they were no proofs of such thing in manifestation. They were only stories, or as common people call them – fairy tales.
On a closer look, the beauty of the gem was manifold – it had many different forms of beauty compressed in it. There was a quote written on back on the stone saying that,
“This shall give manna to the people in power and manumission to the slaves.”

It was later understood that manna meant spiritual nourishment and manumission meant freedom from slavery. On receiving the gem, the mind of the son became more martial. He was not a martinet. He never followed or listened to his fellow officials.
On the other hand, the enemy – the Masters were masochists. They enjoyed pain and suffering of others. They even attacked the matriarchy in the kingdom, dishonoring the women there.

This raised the anger in the son. He came up and said,
“People who are matriculated in here, go away. Go for education. The others, we shall put up a fight in here. My father always said that my mother went through so much pain when I was born. But, she fought and lived here life through that. I am her son, who carries her matrilineal courage. I don’t mean to become maudlin and cry over things, but, I am not a maven in hiding my feelings.” After saying this, the son started crying.

He looked mawkish at that time, but no one could imagine that he had a maverick attitude that would lead their kingdom to victory. He objected his father’s mea culpa – his admission to the mistake. He went to the ammunition room. They were only meager amount of weapons in there. He didn’t know what to do. He started meandering in melancholy. He was too immature to understand the medley of mind. He started meditation in order to avoid megalomaniac intentions. He wanted to avoid a melange of thoughts in his mind. He relaxed for a pure and clear mind.

Then came in the mentor, “There is a mendacious mendicant (dishonest beggar) in our surroundings. He is selling our secrets to the Masters.”
On hearing this, the son became angry.

He called the beggar and said, “I am hiring you as a mercenary. From now, you work for this kingdom.” The beggar couldn’t control his happiness and fell on the foot of the son. Suddenly, the son took his sword and severed his neck from the body.
He continued, “And people who are dishonest and disloyal will be dealt with the same punishment.” This was the first time when people witnessed the mercurial mindset of the son.

He ordered, “To all the troops, we are going to set up a fence of army around the meridian. That shall be the border between us and them. I want a metamorphosis in your attitudes.”

His methodology was mesmerizing, as it was not meritocratic, but it was meritorious. He may have made some strange decisions, but, no one knew that he had a meticulous thought process before imposing them. His mettle was unmatched. Some consider that his mettlesome attitude was the only reason for their win in the war. The milieu was evident that war has begun. The militants started to militate for the battle of millennium.

But the enemy – the Masters were never easy to defeat. Their attack was minatory. They started targeting the minuscule things that the son couldn’t take care of. The misanthropy of the Masters was never a misapprehension. But, the attack on women was misconstrued by many critics as an act of misogyny. The war was going on. Communications were done through missives – letters. People thought that its impact would mitigate in a matter of days. But it didn’t.

Soon the weapons became less than modicum. Then the son came up with a sterling modus operandi. His plan was mollifying - soothing to the ears. Critics argue that this moment was momentous in this history of their win. The kingdom was a monarchy till then – ruled only by the king. It was a day when the monochromatic dress in the color of red showed up for its courage.

The son started his monologue, “No matter what, we stand as a monolithic – as a whole. There is no scope for moratorium and don’t be morbid. We will win.”

On hearing his speech, the morose faces of the troops lit up. The motif of the war was simple – victory.
The Masters were in the state of multiplicity and were never munificent. They tore the troops into pieces using their supernatural spells.
But as the saying goes, “Mutation is one of the mystical praise that god showers on mankind.” The war was something special. The myriad army of the young king muted the enemy which they themselves consider it a myopic.
© Copyright 2015 PrudhviRaj12 (prudhviraj12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058843-Birth-of-Necromancy-Masters-First-Fall