*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058926-The-Monster
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Dark · #2058926
this is a man that turns into a monster and devours the girl he as seduced
The Monster
By Honeysuklerose

It was a dark night and the thunder was cracking outside. The rain poured and limbs from the tree slapped against the window of the house on the hill. She was home alone watching her favorite show on television.
The phone rang and she answered it, a voice on the other line was foreign, she spoke with him as he asked her many personal questions. She was just a kid a teen of fifteen years old. But this was a man who did not care he was there to take full advantage of whomever answered the phone. That it was just a young innocent girl made it all the better for Stavros. He talked to her all evening while her parents were out at a show. He ask her questions of which she answered without care or alarm. He was a man? No he was a demon. He was dark and depraved and ready to pounce on the young girl. He gave her a name to contact him with on the internet. That way he could stay in contact with her every day. She was taken with him because he listened to every little thing she had to say, he acted interested in every thing she liked. He was a monster and she did not realize it because he came in the form of a man. However his true for was a black hearted demon from Hell. He had many young people and older people alike that he would destroy their lives. He was evil to the core, he despised anything that was good and pure and wanted to devour it.
Keely didn’t understand about life yet, she was sheltered by her parents and the church, which they were a big part of. She did not know the beast she was dealing with was inhuman.
She was in love or so she thought. They kept in touch by way of the internet and he would phone her everytime her parents were out, which was often since they both worked and went out Friday and Saturday nights, leaving her alone. She was the only child to Mort and Stella Bellins.

Stavros had been talking to her for months now and she was very comfortable with their relationship, although they had never met she thought she loved him and wanted to be with him.
He told her to meet him at the shopping mall on the next Saturday, and they would go somewhere to be together. She was an innocent girl to her having a boyfriend meant kissing and holding hands.
But he would have other more sinister things in mind. She dressed in her best outfit, it was a plaid skirt with white knee socks and a thin white blouse. She brushed her long blond hair and put it in a ponytail
with a red ribbon around it. She walked to the mall to meet him, she had told him what she would be wearing, he assured her he would find her with no problem. He told her he would call her on her cellphone
as soon as he arrived at the mall. Sure enough He saw her across the crowded mall, her red ribbon made her stand out like a sore thumb but her beauty also made her stand out. He was a rugged looking man, He was huge well over 6’feet and over 220 pounds. She was very petite about 5’0 and 100 pounds.
He sauntered over to her.

“Are you Keely?”
“yeah, you must be Stavros, I’ve been waiting for this moment, you don’t look like I thought you would.”
“yes, do I disapoint?”
“No, but you are so big, we look funny together.”
“don’t worry about that, just know that I can take care of you”.

He took her by the arm and the two of them went to his mercedes and he drove her to a cabin in the woods that he owned. When they arrived he told her to have a seat on the couch and then he sat beside of her he began by stroking her hair then he kissed her neck, she was frightened but she thought she loved him so she allowed him to continue. He placed his hand on her leg and gently moved it upward under her skirt, this startled her, she did not understand what was about to happen. When he touched her there she screamed and told him to stop! She did not like what he was doing and she wanted to go home right now! This angered him and he changed from a man to a monster; his teeth grew an inch longer, and hair sprouted all over his face, to where he did not resemble the man she had come there with. She tried to get away from him she kept struggling but it was no use he was so large, he overpowered her and killed her, then he being some sort of monster, ate his prey.

© Copyright 2015 kittyloving (honeysuklerose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2058926-The-Monster