*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2059237-Compromising-Situation-Part-4
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2059237
Our vacation began
Em grabbed my hand as we walked outside. It felt good to be able to walk in public again, instead of being carried. We exited to the parking lot, the breeze hit my legs and up my skirt. I remember liking that feeling but forgot how much I liked it. Em's mom said that there was an IHOP down a couple of blocks and that we could just walk there. We headed down the sidewalk. There was a lot of people walking around, way more than I was used to back home. There were all kinds of people, old/young, guy/girl, different races and varying amounts of clothing. I got the occasional smile from a passing stranger and I did my best to flash a smile back. The girls kept rambling on about all kinds of things. We entered IHOP and were sat down immediately.

I ordered a waffle, bacon, sausage, and some eggs along with milk. I told Em that it was kind of ironic that not too long ago I went into a Denny's and met her and now we are eating breakfast together at IHOP. Everybody got a kick out of that. We ate our food and discussed plans for the day. Em's mom said that tomorrow we were going to Disney, but today was wide open so we could do whatever we wanted. We all agreed that we should spend some time at the beach today and Em suggested that me and her could possibly go to a movie tonight. I was really looking forward to that, that would be our first date.

After we finished eating, we headed back to the hotel to pick up our swim gear. We decided that since the beach was so close, that we should change in here. When it was my turn, Em handed me my swimsuit and I entered the bathroom. I took off my skirt and shirt, but left my undies on to hide my bulge like I did at the block party. I then unfolded my swimsuit.

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-One-Piece-Purple-Skirted-Swimsuit/dp/B012UN3OS4/ref...

I didn't recognize the princess on the front but I was glad to see that it had a skirt. I put it on and tucked my undies inside. When I exited the bathroom, we were out the door. Walking to the beach, I noticed that the strangers continued to smile at me and I smiled back. I was happy to not be worried about somebody recognizing me. We got to the sand and we all stopped to take our sandals off and place them in the beach bag. The sand felt good between my toes. We set up shop near the edge of the water, laid our blanket down, and headed to the water. The water was really warm, so I ran right in.

For the next hour or so, we were back and forth between the water and the sand; playing chicken, marco polo, volleyball, building sand castles, you name it and we did it. After a while, I had to go potty. I asked Em's mom where to go and she grabbed my hand leading me to the nearest port-a-potty. Once I got in, I took off my bathing suit; there was no place to put it so a sat it on my lap. I slid my undies down to my ankles and sat down. I finished pooping in the potty like a big kid and looked around for toilet paper. I couldn't find any so I yelled for Em's mom outside. She told me to open the door and she would give me wipes. I leaned forward, lifting myself off of the seat, and unlocked the door. She reached her hands in, handing me the wipes. I sat back down realizing that my bathing suit was now slipping between my legs. I pinched them together catching it, but not before the majority of it was now hanging inside the toilet. I pulled the portion I got with my legs out and held it up to look at it. There were now blue streaks on the side, from the cleaner that they use; but that probably meant there was something else on it too. I finished wiping and contemplated on what to do now. I yelled out my situation to Em's mom and asked her to run back into the hotel to get me one of my other suits.

She said that she did not want to and that I could just wear the extra shirt that she had packed and my undies. They were just like the bottoms of a two piece bathing suit. I stood up and pulled my undies back up around my waist. I looked down to see if I could get away with wearing just these. There was a pretty noticeable bulge and since my undies were white you could see through them. I asked for the shirt, to see if it would cover the evidence that I was a boy. She reached in and handed me the shirt.

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Store-Girls-Minnie-Cupcake/dp/B00SAG92XW/ref=sr_1_1...

I put it on and just as I expected, it only came to the top of my waistband. I opened the door and told Em's mom that this was not going to work out. She looked at me, "If you are going to be in the water the whole time, it won't be noticeable." I didn't know if I was going to be swimming the whole time as I wanted to hang out with Em and I didn't want to be found out. "It's either this or I can get you a swim diaper from one of the vendors." I decided that I would rather wear that just incase, besides I didn't care if people found out that I wore diapers- I mean, they didn't know who I was, the only thing they knew is that I was a girl. I asked her to do that. She told me to sit tight and returned a few minutes later handing me my swim diaper."

http://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Swimmers-Disposable-Swimpants-10-Count/dp/B001F0RA...

It had Nemo on it, which was fitting for the beach. "A large was the biggest size they have, hope it fits." I slid off my undies and slid up the diaper. I then balled up my clothes and handed them to Em's mom as I walked out of the port-a-potty. The diaper seemed to fit alright, I was walking pretty normal as Em's mom led me back to our spot. I saw that Em and Bri were back on the sand, making adjustments to our castle. I plopped down next to them. They asked about my swimsuit, so I told them the story. The found it humorous but mentioned nothing of my diaper. For the next couple of hours, we continued to play at the beach.

Eventually, it was time to head back; we packed up our stuff and walked to our room. We all took turns showering, I was surprised on how much sand I carried back. When I exited the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and headed out to find some clothes. Em was the only one in the room. I asked where her mom and Bri went. "Since we are going to a movie anyways, I figured we could go out to eat. Bri and mom went on a walk to go eat, so let's get ready to go out." I started to pick out my clothes, first pulling out undies. Em stopped me, "are you sure you want to wear those? We are going to watch a eat then a movie, you might want to wear some protection so you don't miss out." While I didn't like that she was suggesting that I wear diapers, I knew she was right and she has seen me in them before and still found me attractive. I figured that I might as well, just in case. I told her that she had a point and agreed to wear diapers. She told me to lay down on the floor. She placed a diaper under me, powdered me, and taped me back up. I told her not to tape me up as tight, that way I could walk. After she finished, I stood up. I went to pick out the rest of my clothes.

I decided to pick my socks out first.

http://www.amazon.com/Point-Girls-Frozen-Chevron-Socks/dp/B00QKWQ218/ref=sr_1_17...

I picked out one Elsa sock and one Anna sock. I saw that a lot of girls liked mismatched socks, so I decided to fit in. Next I threw on a plain white t-shirt. I looked for some shorts, but didn't feel like wearing any of the ones I saw. I headed over to the closet and saw the perfect thing for this outfit.

http://www.amazon.com/XOXO-Girls-Woven-Printed-Shortall/dp/B00UIA4DJQ/ref=sr_1_6...

I put this on, over my Dora diaper and t-shirt. I then went into the bathroom and did my own hair and makeup. The makeup was pretty good so I moved on to my hair. After I brushed it over, I placed a pink flower clip in it. I was proud of the outcome. I walked back into the room and met Em. "Oh, look who is an expert now" she said. I smiled. "Throw on your shoes and lets head out. I looked at my options and picked the pair that looked the coolest to wear with the outfit.

http://www.jcpenney.com/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-high-top-sneakers-unisex-...

I covered up Anna and Elsa, laced up, and was ready to go. Em grabbed my hand and we were headed to the van. I was officially on my first date with Em. We got in the van and drove to a local Italian restaurant. The waitress came over and took our drink order. I ordered a water and so did Em. She asked if we wanted our food too and we said sure. Em ordered a salad and I ordered pasta. The waitress said that she would be back with our order, but before leaving, commented on my outfit. I was really proud of how I had done. We spent the whole time talking and laughing, which was usually the sign of a good first date. Our food came and went and so did our desert. When it was time to pay, Em paid and left a tip. "Usually that is the guys responsibility, but I guess since we are both girls you can pay this time" I joked. For some reason, when I was with Em, I felt comfortable wearing whatever.

We then headed to the movies and decided that we would watch The Scorch Trials. This I didn't see the first movie, so I wasn't sure what was going on. However, during the movie me and Em made eye contact and we kissed. They say that you can tell how you and somebody will connect by the first kiss; well let's say that we were a pretty good fit. We continued to watch the movie, but after a few minutes the Italian restaurant got to me. I really had to go potty. I figured that we had planned for this, so it would be fine if I had went. At first, I thought I just had to pee, but I also had to poop. I closed my eyes and took care of business. I stayed there in my mess and continued to watch the movie. It was about 35 minutes into the movie, so I figured it'd be over soon.

About another hour later, I had to go again. I remember Em's mom telling me that this diaper had plenty of room last time I used it, so I decided it would be okay to go again. I figured that there wasn't much time left in the movie, so we would be going home soon. I let myself go. The little bit of discomfort had now increased to a lot of discomfort but I decided to finish the movie. If the smell wasn't already noticeable, it was now. Em looked over at me, then back at the screen. I knew that she knew, but she didn't seem to mind. I didn't realize this movie was so long, but after about another 30 minutes, the credits rolled. The lights came on and I looked over at Em. "That was pretty good, thanks for taking me" I said. "Yeah, I had a really good time; we should definitely go on another one soon" she smiled. We both stood up; I realized that I would have to waddle a bit, since I filled my protection.

"I didn't bring extras, sorry. We can change you when we get back" she said, alluding to my problem. She patted my backside and began to pick me up. "Can I walk?" I asked. She stopped picking me up and agreed. We slowly advanced towards the exit. She said that she was going to stop at the restroom first and told me that I should come in with her. So we waited in line and eventually we made it into a handicap stall. While we were talking she slid down her pants and sat down. I looked away. "I've seen you plenty of times, you don't have to look away." she remarked. I looked back and we continued to talk.

After she had finished, we slowly made out way back to the parking lot. I sat back down in my seat, but more uncomfortably, my feces. We started the drive back. Now the popcorn and soda was getting to me. I decided that since we were almost home that I could probably wait. But as soon as we turned down our street to the hotel, I lost it and relieved myself once again. This time, there was liquid coming out of the back and front. I didn't feel sick, so I must have not had enough solid food today. I reached under myself and felt around to see if I had leaked. Nothing yet.

We pulled back into the hotel and got out of the car. Now it was really hard for me to walk. Em asked if I needed help. I said I guess and she picked me up, once again I pretended to be asleep on her shoulders that way people wouldn't ask questions. We arrived at our room and Em's mom and Bri were already sleeping. Em told me to lay down and she would change me before she got ready for bed. I decided that I wanted to test the strength of my diapers, so I told her that I had to go again and that she should get ready first. While she was getting ready, I tried to force what ever was left inside of me into my diaper. I heard Em get out of the shower, so I decided to take off my outfit. I threw my outfit, socks, shoes, and shirt into the corner and was left only wearing my diaper. I could not believe that it hadn't leaked yet. It was sagging a good 6 inches and smelled, but it still held. I felt the bottom; it was really warm and there were solids in there. The weird thing was that I didn't hate the feeling.

Em walked out. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. Dora's face was stretched out pretty far and brown and yellow was visible from the outside. "It's a good thing that we decided to wear those, huh?" I agreed. She told me to lay down. She got me cleaned up and started my shower. I cleaned myself off and got out. She re-diapered me. She then gave me my pajamas for the night.

http://www.amazon.com/Haslra-Microfiber-Fuzzy-Socks-Pairs/dp/B00O3Y08KG/ref=sr_1...

http://www.amazon.com/Despicable-Me-Minion-Hearts-Nightgown/dp/B00T48WVQU/ref=sr...

I placed the minion nightie on over my diaper and then slid on my pink fuzzy socks. Em asked me if I would go to the front desk to get towels for tomorrow. I agreed and walked out of my room. As I waddled to the front desk, I saw a family talking with the lady. There was a mom, a dad, a girl, and a baby . While the adults were talking, the girl said hello to me. She showed me that she was also wearing a minion shirt. I told her that was awesome and tried to ignore her. The adults stopped their conversation and the lady asked what I needed. I asked for a couple of towels. The lady reached under the desk then placed the towels on top. I started to walk to retrieve them, but since I could only waddle, I accidently tripped on one of the families bags, falling face first on the ground. "She is wearing a diaper like Rose" I heard the girl yell. I hung my head in shame and started to tear up. It was one thing to know that people saw you wearing a diaper at the beach, but for some reason, hearing it was embarrassing. The mom helped me up and gave me a hug. For whatever reason, I started crying harder- probably because I was pretty tired. The mom then picked me up and started to bounce me. This was more embarrassing, so I whined a little bit more. Next thing I know, something was being shoved in my mouth.


"Don't worry, this is new. It was just one of Rosie's extras; but you can use it to calm down". I remember this feeling, it was a pacifier. Instinctively, I started to suck on it. The mom started to pat my butt while bouncing. I slowly stopped crying. The mom put me back down and handed me the towels. "Do you need help getting back to your room" I shook my head no and handed her back the pacifier. "Keep it" she said. I really didn't want it, but I didn't want to be disrespectful. I put it on the towels and began to waddle back to my room.

After a few steps, I felt myself being lifted. "That's going to take you forever. I want to talk to your parents anyways, so I'll just carry you." I started to cry again; however, that was cut short by the pacifier being shoved back in my mouth. "What room are you in?" She asked. "127" I mumbled through my pacifier. I was carried through the hall and she stopped at my room. She knocked on the door and Em swung it open. As soon as I saw her, I reached for her to get me away from this lady. She took me, but continued to hold me.

"Hi I am Kim. Your sister fell in the lobby and hurt herself while getting towels. Are your parents here?" Em explained that she was sleeping. "Oh, well our family is on vacation and wondered if we could arrange a play date. Our Laura would love to play with your..." she stopped not knowing my name.

"Sarah" Em finished. I put my head down on Em's shoulders, trying not to be a part of this conversation.

Em continued, "I'm sure that would be fine, I will have to talk to mom. I know that we are going to Disney the next three days, but either at night or a day after that should work."

"Awesome! Laura will be excited. Also, I gave her one of our new pacifiers to calm her down since she was crying in the lobby; but she can keep it. We have plenty more"

They continued to talk, while Em was still holding me. I stopped listening and started to suck on my pacifier. I was really happy to be going to Disney tomorrow but I was really tired. While thinking about tomorrow, I nodded off on Emily's shoulder.

I woke up with my legs being lifted into the air. "Good morning sweetie" Em's mom said. I tried to reply, but my words were stopped by something inside of my mouth. I spit out my pacifier from the night before, which I now realized was in my mouth the whole night, meaning that the girls had saw me. I started to tear up and my lip began to quiver, I was embarrassed- only babies sucked on pacifiers and I was not a baby. "Good morning" I said fighting through my urge to cry.

"We woke up kind of late, so I sent the girls to the lobby to get us breakfast. We will hurry up and get ready, eat, then head to the park so we can get there a little before it opens."

I looked down and noticed her taping a new diaper on me, then picking up a clearly wet one from the bed.

"Why can't I wear my undies?" I asked, realizing that she had put a diaper on me for a reason.

"Well, since we will have to wait in line to ride rides, we didn;t want to spend time at the restroom or leave lines to get to one. We thought that you and Bri could wear one, to save time. Me and Em would, but they are too small for us."

"Bri is wearing a diaper?" I asked

"She is wearing one of the ones that you brought, but since you don't have many left we thought that you could wear the Dora ones since you are used to them. Is that okay?"

I wasn't going to tell her no. "Sure" I said. She threw me some clothes to wear for the day and told me to get ready. I stood up and ripped of my nightie and socks. I looked at the clothes that she had picked out for me:

http://www.amazon.com/YMI-Girls-Colored-Short-Pineapple/dp/B00BP739KA/ref=sr_1_2...

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Little-Tangled-Rapunzel-Lighthearted/dp/B00XKHAT24/...

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Girls-Ankle-Socks/dp/B00S8J4LX2/ref=sr_1_7?s...

She had picked out one yellow Anna sock and one pink Elsa one. I slid the shorts over my diaper; there was a noticeable bulge, but I didn't care- we were going to Disney. I thought about the hypocrisy, I almost cried about using a pacifier but hadn't cared when I wore just a swimmer at the beach and now about to wear a diaper to Disney World.

I walked to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. While I was doing that, Em's mom snuck behind me and begain to do my hair. After finished, she told me to turn around and put something in my hair.

http://www.amazon.com/UPD-Minnie-Mouse-Sparkled-Ears/dp/B00ATMQ26A/ref=sr_1_6?ie...

She said that the girls didn't want to wear it, but she thought it was cute and that I should wear it. I agreed. She continued to touch up my make up. I decided that I would just wear my Nike slides for shoes. I slid those on and Em's mom grabbed my hand. We went to the lobby. Since I was wearing my diaper, I walked slower that usual. We eventually made it to the lobby and proceeded to inhale our breakfast. That was the fastest that I have ever eaten. Everybody was eating, so there wasn't much talking. I was then dragged to the van.

The ride to Disney felt like it was taking forever, our excitement growing the closer we got. When we got there, it had already been opened, so we were a little later that we wanted to be. It was okay though, we were gonna be here all day. Em's mom said that we were only going to Magic Kingdom today and we would go to the other parks a different day. The girls ran towards the entrance- which was something that I could not do. I was not looking forward to walking in a diaper all day, but at least I would be sitting for the fun parts.

Em's mom noticed my struggle and decided to pick me up and carry me to chase after the girls. I was appreciative this time, as I also wanted to get in the park as fast as I could. I was carried through the entrance and we took a sharp turn to the right. We gathered to talk before we explored the park.

"Alright, we all need to stay together so no running ahead. We have all day, so we will try and do everything. I have money to spend on food, drinks, and gift so if you want something let me know and I'll see if we can get it. Before we do anything though, lets puut on sunblock." Em's mom opened the bag she had brought and pulled out sunblock.

Em began to put sunblock on me as her mom did the same to Bri.

"Are you going to be able to keep up?" she asked.

"I don't know I can't walk very fast. Maybe you and your mom can take turns carrying me." I suggested.

Em's mom overheard our conversation and interrupted.

"We aren't going to do that; but we could rent a stroller. Then I wouldn't have to carry this bag either." She said.

I thought over the idea. We might get strange looks, but we would get places faster and I didn't know anybody here anyways. "Sure" I responded.

Em finished putting sunblock on me and I began lathering her up. After we finsihed, Em picked me up. "I can carry you to the stroller rental though."

We walked towards the stroller rental but stopped when we noticed Mickey Mouse. Em's mom suggested that we get a picture. She handed her phone to a stranger who agreed to take our picture. Em carried me over to Mickey Mouse and we posed with him. Afterwards, we looked at the photo the stranger took. I looked like the youngest in the photo, since Em was holding me like a toddler. We continued to the stroller rental and waited in line. When we got to the front, we recieved our stroller.

Em placed me in the seat as her mom had put the backpack behind me. I placed my feet on the footrest and ducked my head under the canopy. Em reached behind me and fastened me in. I didn't really need to be buckled in but didn't stop her. Em's mom began to push me, I realized that while it may look embarassing, I was lucky I didn't have to walk the entire park.

We all agreed that Space Mountain should be the first ride we ride. We began to make our way there. Once we arrived, I saw the line. It looked like we were going to be waiting for a while. It was a 30 minute wait, but eventually we reached the front. Em unbuckled me from my stroller and picked me up out of it. The attendant gave us a weird look but said nothing. She placed me on the ground and pushed the stroller near the exit gate. I took my place on the ride and placed the lab belt on me. The ride began and it was awesome.

After it was over, we were released and I was helped out of the car. I waddled over to my stroller and Em fastened me back into the stroller. We continued the process, wait in line, ride the ride, find the next one. We had rode around 4 rides and decided that we should go to the new Seven Dwarf Mine Train. There was a 40 minute wait, but we were told that this was going to be the best it would be.

About 20 minutes into the wait, I had to pee. I decided to try to wait it out, as I really didn't want to wear a wet diaper and thought Em or her mom might need a potty break after this ride. We made it to the front and I entered the car. I was locked in and we were off. It was kind of a dark ride but it was a really fun ride. When we hit a turn, I felt my bladder realease. I had wet my diaper, but that is what it was for.

We exited the ride and continued to a few more. We finally arrived to Splash Mountain. This was everybodys favorite ride. Em's mom said that we could go potty after this one. Another 40 minute wait. Once again we got to the front of the line. Before going on, Em reached into the bag and got out a poncho for me and her.

http://www.amazon.com/Bugzz-Girls-Rain-Poncho-Butterfly/dp/B00ALHEJJ0/ref=sr_1_3...

"I packed these for us, I don't want to get soaked." She took me out of the stroller and I put it on. I noticed that Bri and her mom already had thier on. I noticed that theirs didn't have any designs, but I didn't argue. I put it on and sat in the car. I sat in the front.

The ride started and it was also really fun. I was not prepared when the big drop came. When we dropped I screamed and at the bottom I realized that I had done more than that. I had pooped myself. I was alarmed on how easy that was but was thankful that I had a diaper on. I looked down at my shorts, realizing that the poncho had not lifted up since I didn't sit on it. I exited the ride and headed back to the stroller, we all headed to the potty.

The line for the potty was as long as the line for the rides. Since I needed to be changed, Em's mom and I waited for the large stall to open up. There was a changing table inside, so Em's mom opened it and laid me down.

"Wow, these are soaked" she said taking off my shorts ,placing them on the table. She then figured out I had used my diaper but didn't say anything. She also took off my socks as they were also soaked. She re-diapered me then looked in the bag. "I am going to put these on top of the stroller and hope they dry" she said. I wasn't pleased when I realized she wasn't planning on me putting my pants back on. I started to complain, but was stopped when my pacifier was shoved in my mouth.

"Are you going to be good, or do you need this to calm you down"

I shook my head no. She then put a new pair of socks on me. They were the different Olaf ones. I was then placed back in the stroller, strapped back in, and my paci was removed and placed back in my bag.

Em's mom called for Em. Em came in the stall with Bri and she then pushed me out. I realized that it was Bri's time for a diaper change. Em pushed me out of the bathroom and into the sun. She lifted my canopy over my head and said that she wanted my shorts to be in the sun so they could dry better. We talked about how much fun we were having. Shortly after, I heard her gasp.

She unbuckled me and lifted me out of the stroller. She picked me up and walked me towards a big crowd. I started to complain as I didn't want to go infront of people in only a diaper. She placed the pacifier back in my mouth. I started to tear up. "Don't cry" she said kissing my forehead, I just want a picture with Elsa and Anna. She handed me her camera and pushed through the crowd. She sat me down and approached them asking them for a picture. She then pointed over at me. I took the picture and then looked away. Em came up to me and said that I should get one too. Before I could say anything she picked me up and carried me to Elsa. Even though Elsa was only a few inches taller than I was, she still took me from Em. Elsa then lifted. my legs and I wrapped them around her. "Nice socks" Anna said grabbing my Frozen covered feet. I smiled through my paci as we took the picture. Em then came back over and grabbed me from Elsa. Anna patted my diapered bottom, "see you later beautifrul."

I was embarrassed, but I thought it was over. That was until Em noticed another character while we were walking back to the stroller. She then walked over to Tinkerbell and placed me on the ground. "Can we have a picture?" she asked. Tinkerbell agreed. She placed her arm around me so I did the same and we took a picture. Em thanked her then carried back to my stroller. Em showed me the pictures, I looked like a really big baby.

Em's mom and Bri joined us. Em showed them what had just happened. They responded with praise. We then went to eat. We had pizza from a pizza vendor, we sat at a table but I decided to just chill in the stroller. After eating, Em's mom said my shorts were still not dry, but we could go to the store and try to find me something to cover up my diaper. I happily agreed.

When we entered the shop, we headed to the clothing section. As we were looking for clothes, we stumbled upon some my size. Em's mom suggested that I get a skirt as it was easier to change my diaper and I agreed. Bri then came over with some costumes. She said that we should try some on. Bri wanted to wear the Cinderella outfit. Em said that there were not princess costumes that fit her, so she decided to wear the Peter Pan costume. She said that I should be her Tink. I agreed and she pushed me into the fitting room.

She took off my shirt and had me step into the dress. She then put the wings on me. Next she changed into the Peter Pan outfit. She then asked to take a selfie, which we did. Afterwards we walked out to show her mom. She said that she wanted a picture too. So we posed for another one. Em said that next halloween, we should go as this. I was so shocked that she planned on being together all the way until next year, so I agreed. We then went to change again, when we exited Em's mom approached me with a newly purchased skirt. I put it on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Minnie-Mouse-Girls-Skirt-Color-Red-White-Polka-Do...

She said that since the skirt didn't match, she bought me another shirt and socks. I went into the changing room and put those on too.

http://www.disneystore.com/minnie-mouse-polka-dot-tee-for-girls-walt-disney-worl...

http://www.thehut.com/socks-clothing/women/clothing/minnie-mouse-women-s-4-pack-...

I was now dressed as Minnie Mouse, my headwear complementing the whole outfit. I stepped out, the girls all complemented my new look. We spent the rest of the night riding rides, posing with characters, and walking around. I only used 2 other diapers. We stayed until the fireworks show, and then proceeded to go home. I was carried back to the car and I fell asleep. I awoke while I was laying on my bed. I started to open my eyes and talk, but was hushed. I felt my skirt being slid off. My paci was placed in my mouth, so I closed my eyes and began to suck.

I felt my legs up in the air and my diaper being changed. I had to go potty but when I started to speak I was hushed. After my diaper was retaped, Em crawled into bed beside me. She wrapped her arms around me pulling my diapered butt against her body. I really had to go potty and knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep until I did. I decided to empty my bladder and bowels into my diaper. I didn't want to bother anybody, especially since I had just had my diaper changed, so I closed my eyes and nodded off to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be another busy day.

I awoke in the middle of the night, my tummy did not feel very good. Em had her arms draped around me. I removed them had headed to the bathroom. I kneeled over the potty because I felt like I had to throw up. As I had guessed, I hurled. I also had a huge headache, so when I threw up, pain shot to my head. I also had to release my bowels, however, I had to puke too. I decided to keep my diaper on and use that for the intended use and use the toilet for my vomit.

I released my bowels into my diaper, it was not solid though. I had diarrhea. Stuff continued to flow out of both ends. "Are you okay?" I heard Em's mom say as she snuck up behind me. "I don't feel very good" I replied. She patted me on the back as I threw up into the toilet once more. I had felt like everything had came out so I stood up. She returned, placing something in my ear. "100.1, your'e burning up." I realized that she had just used a thermometer.

"I don't think we should go back to Disney World today." she said. I told her that I was fine and that we have to girls and if not, the girls would be crushed. "Don't worry about the girls, I might be able to figure something out." Em's mom said. Em's mom handed me a measuring cup with some medicine in it. She told me to drink up and that she would get me changed and back to bed. I drank the syrup and lied down on the floor.

Em's mom re-diapered me and helped me back to my bed. I laid back down and covered up, rewrapping Em's arms around me. I quickly dozed off to sleep.
© Copyright 2015 PrinceS (theprinces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2059237-Compromising-Situation-Part-4