*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2059560-My-boyfriend-is-a-vampire-Chapter-5
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Supernatural · #2059560
Lexus becomes a bit bold towards Vincent then trouble comes knocking.
         Vincent's motorcycle stopped and parked in front of Lexus's house. She looked up to her plain two story house and sighed. She enjoyed her time at Vincent's beautiful house even if they just hang out in his garage. She step off his bike with his help and took off the helmet from her head. She turned to him who was sitting in front of her and the house.

"Thank you for the ride home, Vincent." she said as she smiled to him. "No problem, Lexus. You should go in. It's pretty late and I bet your mother is worry." he said as both of them look at the night sky.

         Lexus nodded as she walked up to him and handed him his helmet which he took it willingly. She blushed when their hands touch for a mere second. Vincent smile as he looked at her flushed cheeks. She walked up closer to him and touch his face lightly with her hand. He looked into her eyes as she stared back at him. "Show me your vampire side, please." she asked which cause his eyes to widen in shock of her words.

         He sighed and nodded as his eyes glowed bright red and his fangs appeared from behind his lips. He looked at her with his red eyes wondering why she wanted to see his vampire side. She looked into his red orbs as she lightly kissed his lips. He slowly kissed her back while putting his clawed hands on her waist and pulls her closer to his body. He felt his vampiric instincts growling inside so he fought it back before it took control him. He kept fighting it back before it caused him to take her here and now. He broke their kiss and looked away still trying to fight his vampiric instincts.

Lexus started blushing madly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that all of a sudden." she apologized.

"No...it's fine. It's just hard keeping my vampiric instinct at bay." He said as he gripped her shirt since his hands were still on her waist. She could feel his claws digging into her sides a bit.

'Oh my gosh...when did he put his hands on me?' she asked herself as she looked at his hands then at him while he fought himself. 'I feel bad for putting him through this, but I felt drawn to him. Probably I just wanted to prove he was a good kisser in person.' she smiled to herself as she thought about it. A loud howl broke through the silence of the night. Vincent quickly stood up with a growl as Lexus hugged him tightly in fear.

"You should go inside now, Lexus." he said as he walked her to her door. She look up to him, "What was that, Vincent? A dog?" He looked down to her and shook his head no. "It was a werewolf." he answered as he looked around.

"What are you going to do?" she asked as she watched him.

"Find it." He sniffed the air. "It's on my family's territory." he growled out. 'No, I shouldn't let him go. He probably doesn't have any silver on him to fight that werewolf right now.' She thought in fear for Vincent's safety. She felt him let go of her and started to walk back to his motorcycle.

"Vincent!" she called out to him which he turned quickly towards her. "Do you have silver on you?" she asked even if she really wanted to tell him not to go. He chuckled as he shook his head no then turn back toward his motorcycle.

"Wait... I got something you can use. Hold on a sec..." She said before running inside and up to her room. He looked at the spot where she once stood in amazement. She searched through her jewelry box and pick up a silver necklace with a silver cross hanging on it. She smiled softly because her father gave it to her for her birthday before he died. She walked back outside only to see that Vincent was already on his motorcycle. She ran up to him, "I thought I told you to hold on a sec?" He smiled, "I did. I counted one Mississippi."

         She rolled her eyes then walked up to him and put the necklace around his neck. She back away from him, so he can look at the necklace. "It's the only silver thing I have." she said with a light blush on her cheeks. He looked at the necklace and smile. "Then...I will take good care of it for you, Lexus." he cups her cheek. "Now, go inside and stay in."

She nodded to him as she watched him put on his helmet and drives off. "Be safe, Vincent." She whispers to his disappearing form. She walked inside the house only to jump when she saw her mother at the bottom of the stairs.

"Honey, don't you know what time it is? Where have you been all day?" Her mother asked angrily as she put her hands on her hips. She giggles nervously as she scratched the back of her head. "I had a study date with a boy, mom." She lied as her mother gasp in happiness. Her mother walked up to her and hugged her tightly, "My daughter is a woman now. I hope he used protection, honey." Her mother looked at her with a questioning look.

"Whoa, mom! What are you talking about? I... we didn't do that!" She yelled as she blushed furiously.

"But dear, you're home late, so I assume..." her mother said as she watched Lexus climb up the stairs.

"Please don't assume anything like that, mom. It's disturbing to know you're happy about that. I'm home late because we lost track of time." She said as she got to the top of the stairs. "Goodnight, mom." she looked at her mother before entering her room. She went into her walk-in bathroom and took a quick shower.

         When she was finished, she put on her pjs and got into bed. She laid in bed in silence while looking up at her ceiling. 'I shouldn't have let him go. I have a bad feeling about this. I know all this worrying going to make me have a nightmare.' She thought to herself as she got comfortable.

"Come back to me, Vincent." She whispers to herself as she closed her eyes and fell to sleep.
© Copyright 2015 MitsuXP (mistuxp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2059560-My-boyfriend-is-a-vampire-Chapter-5