*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2060736-THE-SARCASM-OF-GIUSEPPE-EVERGLADES
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2060736
A story that doesn't go anywhere except where it needs to.
Ugo lost a 20 dollar bill exactly two feet from General Hank Fracas, a typical example of composure. “Pain is useful to everyone”, declared the General while awkwardly brandishing his accordion case. If Ugo would have came down only a few minutes ago, the main door while opening, would have not made him fall and consequently made him lose the money.
The General Fracas was indeed the one who spotted the twenty dollar and without hesitation acted cunningly. Ugo, unbeknownst of himself, knew that Hank took the money, but all he could do was turning his eye balls back and forth.
The General, in the meantime, with the newly found treasure bought a little piece of advice from the local fool (so are the actions of crazy folks).
Ugo, who believed in the gun, kept it close to him during his journey towards General Hank Fracas house. The latter was hit by remorse for the bad deed he committed, right in the middle of an anonymous phone call.
The inescapable destiny under which the Arabs believe in, made Ugo realize that what he thought was right in reality it had to be a waste of time.
“What an odious bum is Ugo”, said long ago the comedy writer Giuseppe Everglades. “When he was home he often forgot the first word of every sentence”.
Although he had transmitted the illness of sleep to most of his friends, Ugo survived for many decades, collecting various cute
objects, like: a giant bread crumb, an invisible kimono belt, a used instrumental tune, a portrait of faking the funk, a mind control echoplex, one or the other piece of something, etc...
“Ugo was a half-witted who always wanted to get noticed at any cost”.
© Copyright 2015 Massimo (masfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2060736-THE-SARCASM-OF-GIUSEPPE-EVERGLADES