*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2060841-Ashs-fetishMisty-and-Serenas-love-pt1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2060841
Ash, Misty and Serena were a three way but Ash broke it up.The girls look for answers way.
Warning: This story contains: Diaper fetish (girls will be wearing them only), sex and sexual talk, and a three way. So if you are uncomfortable with these subjects, please do not read anymore below, you have been warned.

After the latest Pokemon league, Serena confessed to Ash her feelings, leading them to date. However Misty finds out and makes her own confession in front of Ash... And Serena who was behind her. This lead to a fight making Ash suggest they both date him. While most girls would pummel a guy for saying that, Misty and Serena knew Ash was just trying to stop their fighting and liked both of them. While it was a rough start, the three way worked until it got a little serious, Ash finds it hard to satisfy the girls right and feels upset that he could never do such a thing, leading to a break up, with him heading home. Not wanting to end it there, the girls head to pallet town hoping to fix things up. This is where our story starts.

"I'm telling you, Ash would be able to make love with a Pokemon, better then us." Misty tells the brown haired girl, annoyed.

"And I'm telling you we just haven't found what he's into." Serena fires back, annoyed at the red head.

"We need to dress like Pokemon, that may help."'Misty suggested, believing that's the answer. "I mean you did it before with that fox of yours. Now what would work for me? Starmie? Gyarados? Maybe my little goldeen accessories will work?!" She said, sounding more nervious as she goes along.

"Has the breakup made you crazy, you know that is not the answer." Serena tells her with a groan. "But... Obviously Psyduck is the best choice for an outfit." She teases.

"It's not really a breakup, he just thought he needed time to not worry about it." Misty tells her.

Indeed while the girls like stuff such as sex, they rather play with themselves their whole lives then give up on Ash. Ash just thought he was a lover, and a lover that can't satisfy girls doesn't deserve them, which the girls disagree with.

"I don't know Misty, maybe he's just going to give up on romance. As good of a boyfriend he was, he seemed like he could survive without it." Serena said with worry.

Ash did try to be a goodbye boyfriend to both girls, getting them uniques gifts they both liked, taking them places they could both find enjoyment in, being nice to their Pokemon. Ash even took a vaction from a league once to hang with the girls... And train but the piar of woman did help to be good training partners together.'

The girls were grateful for everything and was surprised about the amount of time and money he put in for them. But he left after he felt he wasn't as best as he can be around them.

"You know him, he probably thought that if he failed to give us a goodnight, someone else could. Which isn't true, he's just feels disappointed in himself. You just need to tell him that we would never give him up." Misty tells her, Filled with confidence. "Trust me, I wouldn't care what those rivals like Gary or Alain could do, he can do better in a lot of different ways." Misty smiles.

"True, but I think he just doesn't know he can "harden" for us. We just need to find out what he's into and the only place for that is here." Serena said, walking on Ketchum porch.

They were going to find out how they can help him. They knock on the door and Mrs. Ketchum comes out. "Oh Ash's two girlfriends, Misty and Serena, it's been so long since I've seen you, how're you doing?" Delia said, kindly.

Delia was surprised Ash had two girls willing to be his lover. It was rather odd for her and she wondered if there was an alternate motive but she could see the love between them all so she grew to accept it.

"Do you know where Ash is?" Misty asks.

"Oh Ash, he's not here he's at prof. Oak lab, preparing for his next journey coming soon. Want a cup of tea?" Delia said, not knowing the girls would explode.

"HE'S GOING ON A JOURNEY ALREADY!!!" Misty and Serena yell.

"We have to get to Prof Oak's lab before he leaves." Misty says, feeling tense.

"Oh he's not going today, I believe he leaves a few days from now." Delia tells the girls, causing them to make a sudden stop.

Misty and Serena sigh with relief, glad it's not to late to talk with Ash.

"You girls can join me for tea if you wish, we can talk over things there." Delia tells them kindly, inviting them in.

Delia tells the girls Ash's next journey isn't going to be a big league thing, just a smaller one like the Battle Frontier or Orange Islands. She wasn't told much details, just that its a remote place with not much wild Pokemon.

"But enough about that, why are you girls here?" Delia asks. She loved them really but she knows they don't just come to say hi to her and son

"Well it's kinda a personal matter-" Serena began.

"Serena we can trust Mrs. Ketchum, she may know how to help." Misty assures her. "You see, in case you haven't heard, Ash broke up with us." Misty said, with a sad expression.

"Oh my, I didn't know, it did feel like he was hiding something when he just talked with Pikachu alone." Delia said, shocked to hear this.

Misty then tells Delia that they were getting personal with each other but Ash had trouble 'expressing himself' leading to him feeling like a failure as a boyfriend because he couldn't perform well.

"He left us and, forgive us if this sounds creepy, but we were hoping we could find something here to see if we could help him get excited, do you have any idea?" Misty asks the mother.

While most mothers probably would know nothing about this and may even throw the person who asks this out of her house. She knew she can trust the girls and was ok with her boy growing up... And she really would like grandkids!

Delia took a moment to think then she remembers something. "As a matter of fact I do remember finding a stash of pictures of almost naked women in Ash's room." Delia said.

"We already tried that-" Serena began, only to get cut off again.

"You didn't let me finish, these women's... Underwear were a unique set... I confronted Ash on this and he tells me he likes this stuff and doesn't know why. I remember when I was his age and had that same thought so I told him its a type of thing all people go tho-" Delia said, only to be cut off by Misty.

"Mrs. Ketchum your getting off topic, what was Ash looking at really?" Misty asked, slightly annoyed and not wanting to hear what may be a talk between a son and a mother on sexual desires.

Delia got out of her seat and went upstairs.

"Oh great you upset her." Serena said with anger in her voice towards Misty.

"What, maybe she felt to awkward about the topic and-" Misty started to say only to hear Delia coming down the stairs with a shoe box in her hands.

She put it down on the table. "This is Ash's stash, it's not hard to find but I never told him I know where he always puts it." Delia said with a teasing smile. "I should mentioned I first found Ash with these before his last adventure, so before you three started dating" the mother tells the girls.

Serena grab the pictures in the box and was... Surprised to say the least. "Well I never figured Ash would like... Well I never thought of stuff like this." Serena said, puzzled.

"I figured he would be into Pokemon and we would have to dress like that, like those times we wore clothes during occasions, but this is something I wouldn't expect from Ash..." Misty said, not believing what she was seeing.

The pictures had women in diapers, some with bibs too, looking cute and doing a babyish activity. Some of them have a girl in a highchair being fed, some have them lying in cribs, some have their diapers with yellow or brown stains, most have captions that say phrases like 'Daddy luvs to take care of me because he luvs me.' or 'Daddy can you change me', but the most surprising one was a woman naked lying on top of a diaper, touching her womanhood with the phrase 'Daddy can we play our favorite game together? Even for a bit?" A lot were images of real women but some were drawings and there were even hentai manga of a diapered Pokemon trainer girl and her travrls.

"Yep, you can never judge a book by its cover, my son may spend a lot of time on Pokemon but he is into stuff hardly related to that." Delia said. "At the very least its nothing to weird for me, despite it having a baby theme it would seem Ash likes them adult, so I don't have much worry." Delia said, feeling OK with what Ash likes.

The girls take a little time to look over all the photos, getting the full idea. Soon, Misty looks at Serena.

"So how do you feel about this." Misty asks, curious.

"Well at first I didn't understand why Ash liked this, but after looking it over I think I got an idea, these diapers do make a good sized butt and the women look like they are playing it up well, almost like it's a game to them. And finally I do think Ash would be the type of guy who likes to have others rely on him, so it does make sense at least." Serena concludes why she thinks Ash likes this stuff.

"I see, but the real question is would you like to try it with him?" Misty asks.

Serena looks Misty in the eye. "I can tell you feel the same way I do." Serena said.

There was a moment of silence then the girls give Delia the box with all the pictures and walk toward the front door. Delia feels sad they didn't agree with what Ash likes. She knew it was hard for a partner to accept one for their fetishes. She looks sad until...

"Excuse me Mrs. Ketchum but where is the closest convenience store? They should have diaper stuff for women like us, maybe?

This made Delia smile and keep her cheerful for a long time...


Meanwhile Ash Ketchum was walking home, with a team of Pokemon for his next journey in their pokeballs, except for Pikachu of course. "Ok, I have all my Pokemon ready, mom says I'll be going in a few days, I just need to get some food for my Pokemon and I'll be all set." Ash told himself. "I wonder if I should ask mom for some new clothes? I don't know. What do you think Pikachu?" The dark haired trainer asked his yellow mouse.

His Pikachu on his right shoulder was not looking interested at all.

"Pikachu, you OK?" Ash asked, curious.

Pikachu snapped back to reality. "Pi Pi Pikachu" the mouse asked Ash what was he saying.

"You've been spacing out, what's wrong?" Ash asked his Pokemon who he had been with the longest.

Pikachu just gave a sad frown

"You still miss them, don't you?" Ash figured. His mouse nodded. "I'm sorry, I had to leave them-" Ash started only for the mouse to give an angry look. "Look, I still want to be their friends, and we'll meet up with them again, but we need to give them time. Maybe they'll find a better guy then me." Ash said, hiding his eyes under his hat.

"Pik, pika pika! Pikachu ka Pik Pi." Pikachu told Ash he shouldn't give up and should tell the girls his secret.

"Pikachu I think if I told them they wouldn't want to be around me..." He said and looks to see no one near by and whispers. "What girl would want to get in diapers for their lover?" He said with a sad tone. "Look, I'll call them tomorrow, and I'll see if I can at least meet with them before we leave." He told his partner and then leaves...

He arrived at his house and opened the door. "Mom I'm back." He said as he walked in.

His mom was sitting at the table in their dining room. "Hi honey, good to see you, do you have all you need for your next journey?" Delia asked her son.

"Almost, I need to get some Pokemon care stuff, and I was wondering if you can get me more clothes for my next journey?" Ash asked as his Pikachu went upstairs and opened the door to Ash's room.

The room was dark, even though it was only in the afternoon, the curtains were closed, and light wasn't in the room. He was about to switch on the light when he heard a voice

"Keep those off." The voice told him, whispering.

Pikachu recognized the voice and squealed out of happiness. "PIIIKAA-" Another voice cut him off.

"Shhh, keep quiet Pikachu, you'll ruin Ash's surprise." The other voice whispered.

Pikachu quickly covered his mouth. But his eyes grow bright as his cheeks spark up with happiness.

"It really is great to see you Pikachu, but can we talk later, we're waiting for Ash and we need to have him here alone." One voice said, still quiet.

Pikachu then left the room and closed the door.

Meanwhile...

Ash was talking with his mom. "And I'm bringing Pikachu because he's still as strong as ever." He told his mom.

"Well I'm no expert, but I do agree that sounds like a great team for you." His mother complimented. "Oh by the way, I left a little surprise for you in your room, why don't you go see." His mother said with a smile.

"Really, thanks mom." Ash said grateful, as he ran up the stairs.

"Oh and Ash." His mother called.

"What?" He said, looking at her through the stair bars.

"Make sure you change your underwear next time you come down." His mother said with a teasing look on her face.

Ash blushed, he always felt embarrassed when his mom mentioned that. "Fine." He tells her. As he walked to his room he saw Pikachu going downstairs. 'I guess he wants to see if mom can pet him, he always did like me and mom's method of relaxing him.'

Ash opened the door to his room. "Odd, it's never this dark during the day." He said as he walked in, suddenly he was pulled by the arm as his door shut behind him. "WHAT'S GOING ON!" He said, pulling away. Suddenly the lights came on and he saw Misty standing right in front of him, but she was dressed in a way that made him excited.

Misty was wearing a blue diaper with a Marill theme, a bib that said 'Daddy's favorite baby girl', that covered her breasts, and a blue pacifier around her neck. Her hair was hung down to her shoulders. "Yay daddy's here." She cheered in an excited voice and shakes her hands with delight.

"Wh-what's going on?" Ash said, nervous yet excited. He heard giggling behind him so he turned around and was greeted with Serena in the same type of outfit.

Serena was wearing a light pink diaper with a Slyveon theme, the same 'Daddy's favorite baby girl' bib, and a pink pacifier around her neck. Her hair was done in pig tails. "We missed you daddy" she said with the same exited tone and giggles with her hands on her face. "Me and sissi both want our baba!" She said as she grabbed Ash's hand.

Misty grabbed his other hand and took him to his bed. "Yeah, me and sissi want our milk!" She said as she pulled down his pants and underwear.

Ash was stunned at what they were doing but when they pushed him down on the bed, he knew what they were doing. "Are you girls really doing this?" He asked, as his 'excitement' was shown to the girls.

"Yep, now can you feed us, daddy? Pretty please." Serena asked as she crawled over to Misty, and Ash's 'bottle' then put her hands in a begging position.

"Yes, give your babies their milk." Misty said as she used her hand to make Ash more excited.

Ash was feeling really turned on, so he went along with it. "Fine, make room for your sister, your sharing the same bottle today." He told them.

Misty scooted over so Serena could grab on their 'baba'. They both got Ash excited and positioned themselves and their 'bottle' so they could both get some 'milk'.

"Hold on... It's almost ready...." Ash told them. "Her-here it comes... GO!" He told them.

Ash fired the 'milk' and Misty and Serena both managed to get some of it. They got the next small burst and then licked up all the mess on each other and their 'bottle'. "YAY THANKS DADDY!" They screamed in joy, really happy Ash did cum with their help.

Ash felt really great, thinking his life just got better.

Meanwhile.

"YAY THANKS DADDY." Was heard in the downstairs dining room.

"Well it looks like everything went well." Delia said, she then looked at the Pikachu on her lap. "It looks like Ash hasn't lost his girlfriends yet, maybe they'll be traveling with him now. What do you think of that?" She asked her son's partner.

"Pik pika pi" Pikachu approved happily.

Back to Ash and the girls...

After the girls licked up Ash's cum, they stood up and looked Ash in the eye. "I knew you could do it Ash" Serena complimented him.

"And I have to admit, victory never tasted so sweet." Misty told Ash with a sexy smile.

Ash rubbed his back awkwardly. "Well sorry it took so long, I'll try to whip some up every night." Ash told them.

Misty and Serena gave a nervous glance to each other. "Ash, that's not exactly what we want." Serena told Ash.

"Well then why did you do all this?" Ash asked, puzzled.

"To make sure you don't leave us, you really are blind aren't ya." Misty said, annoyed.

"She's kinda right, we would have stayed with you no matter what." Serena told the dark haired trainer. She put on a red skirt, similar to her old one, over her diaper.

"No girls. How do you know that-" Ash said before Misty yelled at him.

"STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!" Misty yelled, clinching her fist. "It's thinking like that that made YOU broke up with us, YOU ranaway back home, AND MAKING US COME HERE TO FIX THINGS UP." Misty said, angry. A few seconds later, she started to sob. "Part of me thought that after finally (sob) confessing, and getting a relationship going, (sob) and losing you that it was over." Misty cried.

Serena walked over to Misty and hugged her. "It's OK now, everything is going to be OK." Serena said patting her back. After she calmed down a bit, Serena gave a stern look towards Ash. "Please, don't leave us like this again, I knew Misty was falling apart but I had to keep her focused and tell her we weren't giving up. Ash look at me and Misty." She said, gesturing to her and Misty's baby attire. "Your mom told us this is what you liked and, you know what, I would never do this for anyone else but you. I would never get into a diaper and bib to make anyone feel better unless it was you." Serena told Ash.

"OK... I'm sorry." Ash told them. "I just thought that I couldn't do what I could to keep you happy..." Ash said, lowering his hat.

"Ash, we are happy to be with you, your the most kind person we know. We have always dreamed of being with you and now we are. Don't think about us leaving you because we won't..." Serena told him.

"OK" Ash responded, feeling ashamed of himself.

Meanwhile

Pikachu was listening outside the door, after Ash said "Ok" he went downstairs to his trainer's mother.

"We'll?" Delia asks, worried.

Pikachu then gives a smile and (tries) to give a thumbs up. "Pika" he said happily.

"Oh thank goodness, Misty's angry yelling scared me, she sounded serious this time too." Delia said, as Pikachu comforts her. "Ha, guess I thought he would lose out on something great again..." Delia said, reffering to the girls.

"Pi pika." Pikachu said, despite knowing she couldn't understand him like Ash can.

"Well... With that said... Pikachu should I help you get a mate." Delia said, with an evil smile.

"Piiii" Pikachu cried, scared. He ran out of the room.

"Come on, how about Dawn's bunnyary or May's Glaceon? I think Serena said her Slyveon likes to play with you." Delia said, playfully as she chases Pikachu.

Meanwhile back to Ash and he girls.

Misty changed into some pajama pants. Some time passed and Ash noticed they were still wearing the baby ware outfits.

"Aren't you girls going to get rid of that baby stuff?" Ash asked, curious.

"No" Serena and Misty said simply.

"What? Why?" Ash said more confused then before.

"Well they feel nice and all, and I don't mind having them but most of all you like them." Misty told Ash, rubbing her diaper though her pants.

"We still need to get you excited somehow." Serena told him with a smile.

"But you just said none of that stuff mattered." Ash told the girls.

"Oh true, we still would go for you with or without this sexual stuff, but... We had... A lot of fun tonight." Serena said, slipping into a sexy voice near the end.

"Yep she's right, but you know what else Ash, you like this too, we could tell. And we both know none of this junk would have happened if you confessed to us about this diaper girl thing. So from now on, when one of us wants to have fun, you will help us satisfy that urge." Misty said, gleefully ordering Ash.

"So... You want to keep my fetish thing going? I would like that but-" Ash said, liking the idea but unsure what to do.

"Would you stop being such an idiot and accept that you have two girls willing to make you excited and don't mind what you're into. It's not like we're going to force you into sexual fun every night, just mostly when one of us feels like it." Misty said, reassuring him.

"Alright, I'm not upset about you girls doing this. In fact, I'm glad your enjoying it. Now can we just pretend that I'm not dumb for what I did, and... Oh wait..." Ash said, remembering the league he sighed up for. "Um girls, did my mom tell you about the league I-"

"Yes" Misty and Serena answered.

"Well I'm still going to this league and-" He started saying only to not finish.

"Yeah we're going with you." Misty tells him, rather teasingly.

"Well I would like that, but don't you girls have to-" Ash said, only for his words to not reach the end yet again.

"I told you, I got that handled, my gym is still being ran. I am going to work on training my Water Pokemon to hang onto my Water Pokemon Master title I will earn one day. Maybe we can have little training sessions together." Misty tells Ash.

"And I am studying what I may have to do for the next showcase league, till then I am submitting Pokevision videos to grow a fan base while I'm with you." Serena tells Ash.

"OK, so you girls are coming with me, alright well I do like having companions. Now what do we-" He said only for this author to find another excuse to cut him off.

"Lets just enjoy our time here, today wasn't our last day of fun Ash." Misty tells Ash.

"Yeah, I also think we should talk to your mother about some of this." Serena tells him.

So Ash and the girls get themslves more well dress, the girls put some tops on, Ash changed his underware and got into his sleepware. they jead downstairs only to see-

"Come oh, you're already a strong pokemon, you could handle love and maybe kids." Delia said, still chasing Pikachu except now her hair is messed up, some clothes have been burnt off, and her bra was showing.

pikachu was still running, years of training can help you keep up for hours, yet willing to talk to the crazy mother now. he saw Ash and the girls and ran behind Ash's lag. "Chuaaa" he cried.

Delia noticed her son was back. "Oh... hi Ash... Err everything work out?" she said changing topics.

"... You were trying to get Pikachu into considering mating again did you?" Ash said annoyed.

"What!? Me!? Nooo." Delia lied.

"Does this happen often." Serena whispers to the other two trainers.

"Yeah, for some reason mom just finds it fun to chase Pikachu like this. She started doing it after I told her I was dating you two." Adh whispers back.

"I'm surprised she still has the energy for this." Misty said.

"I'm sorry, what did you say Misty." The Ketchum mother said, with a scary sweet tone.

Misty gave a look of fear.

After those crazy events, Ash talked to his mother about some of his future events, mostly on the upcoming league with bringing the girls, and they enjoy their day and night together.

(Description.)
Hello and welcome to my story, I have made this story using chapters from an interactive I have helped with, so if you wish to create one like this or add onto mine, look for 'Ash's Fetish Harem.', but please don't add onto my latest chapters, as I may add more to that story later, all pervious chapters are ok.

So I wrote this as a simple interactive story but I saw it as something more serious then what I usually write. So I decided to make it a story. I have made many edits to this version so there are changes between this and the one in the interactive.

in my continuity, Misty found a student for her gym and trained this student to handle all duties of a gym leader. I may show this student later, maybe as an OC or a character who would seem like they would be able to want this and handle it. I'm unsure, maybe I'll discuss it later.

Story written by: Sky Watch.

Helpful Editor: Ash&Misty.


Special thanks: Ash&Misty, a person on Writing.com who supported me in writing this. His interactive story that I used to help start build this up can be found here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2058779-Ashs-Fetish-Harem
© Copyright 2015 Sky Watch (skywatch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2060841-Ashs-fetishMisty-and-Serenas-love-pt1